好了 搞定五个牛顿方程
Okay, five Newtonian equations down.
只剩七个量子力学证明了
Only seven quantum mechanical proofs to go!
小宇宙被甲烷点燃
We are cooking with C-H-4.
用燃气点燃
Cooking with gas.
她俩都单身 兄弟们
And they're both single, fellas.
拜托 各位 我们就不能
Come on, guys. Can't we just have one day
互相尊重 互相支持一下吗
where we respect and support one another?
大家好啊 我的家人们
Hello, family.
我们的年度街区派对
There was an incident this morning
在今天早上出了点意外
at our annual neighborhood block party.
通常都是小卡负责娱乐活动
Cam usually provides the entertainment at these things,
但他今天有莉莉的生日派对 所以菲尔自愿帮忙
but he had Lily's birthday party, so Phil volunteered.
有了菲尔宝 谁要菲茨宝
Who needs a Fizbo if you can have a Philbo?
什么
What?!
什么时候才能停啊
I mean, where does it end?
好长啊 仔细想想
It's so long! It's comically long,
长得好好笑啊
when you think about it.
问题是 菲尔很怕小丑
Thing is, Phil's terrified of clowns.
我以为如果我自己是小丑 应该不会害怕
Just thought if I was the clown, I wouldn't be scared.
就好比给自己挠痒痒就不痒了一样
Like how you can't tickle yourself.
塞巴斯蒂安 别跑
Sebastian, no!
我来搞定 塞巴斯蒂安
I got this! Sebastian!
你妈在担心你呀 伙计
Your mom's worried about you, buddy,
虽然完全没必要...
even though there's absolutely no reason to be --
闻起来... 天呐
Smell -- oh, God.
像...
S-s-
小丑...
s-clowns!
亲爱的
Honey.
到处都是小丑
They were everywhere.
我意识到我今天早上给我们家丢脸了
I recognize that I embarrassed the family this morning,
但我跟你们保证
but I assure you that --
菲尔 亲爱的 过来一下
Phil, honey, just come on over here for one second.
稍等片刻
Just a sec.
亲爱的 你不是第一个穿上小丑服
Honey, you are not the first person to put on a clown outfit,
走进满是镜子的房♥间 然后...
walk into a hall of mirrors, and --
我的意思是说
I guess what I'm saying
如果你觉得你有必要做点什么
is if you think you need to do something
来弥补早上的事情
to make up for that,
别这么想
don't think that.
不
No!
天哪 死机了
Oh, my God, the computer froze!
老爸来救你
Daddy to the rescue!
我觉得他听到了
Well, I feel heard.
好吧 老爸 我觉得没关系
Yeah, you know what, Dad, I-I think it's okay.
我只需要强制重置
I just need to do a hard reset --
不 我觉得这不是重置的问题
No, I don't think it's a reset issue.
使电器免于闪电等引起电压突变的伤害
我觉得是突波保护器坏了
I think the surge protector just blew.
我要直接给这玩意儿
I am going to plug this bad boy directly
插上电源...
into the wall and..
天哪 你烧了我的电脑
Oh, my God! You fried my computer!
我们的作业都没了
All of our work is gone!
亲爱的 冷静 这些硬盘都经过设计
Honey, calm down. These hard drives are designed
可以承受高温...
to withstand temperatures of up --
天哪 着火了
Oh, my God, it's on fire!
该死
Damn it.
怎么了
What is wrong?
没事
Huh? Nothing.
我完全忘了我的海军兄弟们
You know, I totally forgot some of my Navy buddies
一会儿要在市中心的
are meeting downtown later
欧布莱恩酒吧小聚
for a little reunion at O'Brien's pub.
今天没什么特别的事情
Well, nothing special is happening here today,
我允许你去
so you have permission to go.
我本来也不需要你的允许啊
Well, I don't really need your permission.
你为什么不闭嘴 免得我改变主意
Why don't you just keep quiet and take yes for an answer?
我的帅气 厉害 完美的儿子来了
Ay, there's my handsome, perfect, amazing boy!
我不会去班级旅行的
Still not going on the class trip.
你为什么这么傻 是因为我...
Why are you being such a dummy? Is this because I --
老妈 我不想聊这个
Mom, I don't want to talk about it.
为什么这家里只有我一个人
Why am I the only one in this house
愿意聊事情呢
that ever wants to talk about things?!
宝贝 怎么啦
Ay, papi, what is wrong?
不是时候
Not now.
好了 够了
Okay, that's it.
如果这家里的爷们都不跟我说话
If the men in this house don't start talking to me,
我向天发誓 我会让你们每个人
I swear to God that I will make life miserable
都没有好日子过
for each and every one of you!
不 等一下
No, not yet.
别告诉我停电了
Oh, don't tell me the power just went out!
我的智能床垫要停在小睡模式了
My Sleep Number bed is stuck on the nap setting.
冷静
Calm down.
这就是为什么我要买♥♥新的发电机
This is exactly why I sprung for a new generator.
刚刚开了 不用谢
which, you're welcome, just kicked in.
当然了 没办法给所有电器供电
Now, granted, it doesn't power everything.
所以我得作出一些艰难的抉择
I had to make some hard choices.
所以只通酒吧和台球桌吗
That's it? The bar and the pool table?
冰箱都是黑的
The frigerator's black.
好了 杰 在给重要的几样电器
Okay, Jay, you're not leaving
通完电之前 你不准走
until you put power in the important things.
我向天发誓 别把我逼得更生气
I swear to God, don't make me more mad than I already am!
就不能等我回来再弄吗
Can't I just do it when I get back?
电母您能消停一会儿不
Would you stop doing that?!
今天是莉莉的八岁生日
It's Lily's 8th birthday,
我们本打算在后院办个小型派对
and we had a little backyard party planned.
准备些热狗 气球
Hot dogs, some balloons --
我们就打算随便弄一下
you know, I mean, we really just threw it together.
就好像我去年的生日派对
Kind of like my birthday party last year.
好了 是你告诉我你不想要我做什么...
Okay, you told me that you did not want me to do anything --
总之我们本来打算办一个简单的儿童派对
Anyway, we were all set for a casual kids' party,
但是莉莉收到了一封邮件
but then Lily got an e-mail.
她要来 她要来 她要来 阿什利要来
She's coming! She's coming! She's coming! Ashley's coming!
阿什利要来吗
Ashley's coming?
米奇尔 阿什利要来
Mitchell, Ashley's coming!
天哪 等一下
Oh, my God! Well, now, wait a minute.
阿什利·S还是阿什利·W
Ashley S. Or Ashley W.?
W
"W"!
阿什利·W要来
Ashley W.'s coming!
阿什利是莉莉班上最受欢迎的女孩
Ashley is the most popular girl in Lily's class.
就是说 你请是请了她
I mean, you invite her...
但你觉得她是永远不可能来的
but you never think she's gonna accept.
不 一定是哪里出错了 或者...
No. Something must have fallen through, or --
重点是她能决定以后谁能和大家一起玩
The point is, she decides who's in and who's out.
所以我们得提高派对的档次
So we had to up our game.
这是个非常有趣的挑战
Which was a fun challenge.
是啊 考虑到我们已经有一段时间
Yeah, considering it had been a while
没有办什么很华丽的生日派对了
since we'd thrown any sort of fabulous birthday party.
你求我别搞得太大的 你说...
You begged me not to make a fuss. You said --
因为我就是那种人对吧
Oh, because that sounds like me, yeah.
好了 等索菲上车
All right. Once Sophie boards the bus,
我们就去公主公园
we will be on our way to the Princess Park,
每个人可以选她的公主服
where we will all pick out our princess costumes!
我觉得阿什利玩得挺开心的
I think Ashley's having a really good time.
是吗 你怎么知道
Yeah? How can you tell?
她人还没走
She's still here.
不 这是下雨了吗
Oh, no! Is it raining?
别担心 亲爱的 我们有遮阳伞
Not to worry, sweetie. We have parasols.
可以了
It worked!
好了 我把几个重要电器都通上电了
Good. I powered up all your essentials.
我要去见我的兄弟们了
Now I'm gonna go meet my buddies.
看来我的意式咖啡机不算重要电器
I see my espresso machine didn't make the cut,
但我忍♥一忍♥吧
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表