我知道怎么吃
I know how eating works.
-还不赖嘛 -谢谢
- Not too shabby. - Thank you.
歌♥洛莉亚过世的姑姑也挺会做酱汁的
You know who else makes a mean sauce is Gloria's dead aunt.
那边就有
Oh, there it is right there.
你试试 我跟你说 好吃爆了
Try some. I'm telling you, it's life-changing.
我觉得我们不需要两种酱
I don't think we really need two sauces.
而且如果你的调味酱来自...
And sometimes, when you have sauces from --
你尝一下
Now you eat.
天哪 真的太好吃了
Oh, my god. That is amazing.
这个秘密配方
It's a secret recipe
在我们家族传了几代了
that has been in my family for generations.
你的家传酱在建国两百周年纪念日
Was your sauce buried in a local time capsule
被装进当地时间胶囊了吗 我的酱是哦
during the bicentennial? Because mine was.
我的伯祖母米兰达曾是唯一会做这个酱的人
My great-aunt Miranda was the only one that could make it,
而因为我是家族里没有嫁给秘鲁人的
and because I was the oldest girl
年龄最大的女儿
that didn't marry a Peruvian,
这个秘方被传给了我
the recipe passed down to me.
-把酱给我 -好吧
- Sauce me. - Right.
这个房♥子里没有多少东西
Ay, I don't have many things
跟哥伦比亚有关的东西
that remind me of Colombia here in the house,
不过现在有了
but now I do.
我们酱的配方超级秘密
Legend has it our sauce was so secret,
只被写在了一个地方
it was only written down one place.
我们从小到大每周日都吃这个
We grew up eating this every Sunday,
现在曼尼和乔也会吃了
and now Manny and Joe will, too.
它被反向纹在了一个跛脚的马僮身上
It was tattooed backwards on a lame stable boy.
你只能从镜子读出来
You could only read it in a mirror.
我能看一下你的配方吗
Mm, can I see that recipe?
我觉得你读出来会很失礼
Uh, uh, well, I think it's a little bit rude to read --
你撞到我的手了
Ay! You bumped my hand!
你毁了它 不是吧
You've ruined it! No!
不 我能把它弄干
No, no! I can dry it! I can dry it!
不 墨水都花了 小卡
No, now the ink's running. Cam!
不 你又把我伯祖父的餐巾给毁了
No, and now you have ruined my great-uncle's napkins!
这桌上的东西都有特殊含义吗
It's okay, does everything at this table have meaning?
抱歉我来晚了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
我的新欢瑞秋需要我帮忙
My new lady, Rachel, needed help
选一条短裤好气气她继父
picking a pair of shorts to make her stepdad mad.
我在想哪个更讽刺
I wonder what's more of a "Screw you" --
是你给我讲这个故事 还是这群蠢鸭子
you telling me that story or that the ducks now stare at me
一边往浴室走一边盯着我
while they slowly go to the bathroom?
你们家不是有三只鸭子的吗
Didn't you guys have three ducks?
是啊 一只 两只
Yeah -- one, two...
糟糕了
Oh, no.
不好
Dude!
糟了
No, no, no, no, no, no!
他去哪里了
Where did he go?
我们可以试试这个鸭叫软件
Hey, look, there's a duck-call app we can use.
可千万别吵到她
Oh, crap. Not her.
这位是什么情况
What happened with this one?
我跟她处了一阵
Well, I was seeing her for a while,
后来她把我回绝了
then she pulled her shade down.
真经典 准备好
Classy. Get ready.
快闪
Scatter!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你是在偷♥拍♥我穿比基尼睡觉的图片吗
Are you taking pictures of me sleeping in a bikini?
不 我只是想试着把这只可怜的小鸭子
No! I was just trying to lure that little duckling
引回我朋友家的院子
back into my friend's yard.
天哪
Oh, my God!
-它太可爱了 -谢谢
- It's so cute! - Thank you.
你还专门来找他 真是太贴心了
You're adorable for looking after him.
我觉得我好像在学校见过你
Hey, you know, I think I've seen you around school before.
-我叫塔米 -我是曼尼
- I'm Tammy. - Manny.
这都行啊
You have got to be kidding me.
是什么让杰·普里契特一路前行
What drives Jay Pritchett?
是永不重复自我的欲望
A desire never to repeat himself.
我要再来一遍
Let me do that again.
是什么让杰·普里契特一路前行 奥迪轿车
What drives Jay Pritchett? An Audi.
我要说个笑话来开场吗 我要模仿莱德·莫塔
I'm gonna start with a joke? I'm following Red Murtaugh.
他太搞笑了
The man's hilarious.
你看过他在那个广♥告♥里扮成小婴儿吧
You've seen him be that baby in his ads.
提醒你一下
Just so you know,
摄影机的电池只够用11个小时 所以
the camera only has 11 hours of battery, so...
来验收一下吧
Let's see what we've got.
好
Yep.
我为什么看起来这么苍白 还汗津津的
Why do I look so pale and sweaty?
因为你老了 还有爱尔兰血统
Oh, well, you're old and Irish.
歌♥洛莉亚 我只是想跟你说
Gloria, again, I just want to say that I'm--
想说你很抱歉 你说过了
You're sorry? You told me.
是啊 你要原谅我 那是个意外
Yes, and, uh -- excuse me -- that it was an accident.
真的是意外吗
Was it?
当然是意外
Yes, of course.
我觉得是意外 我也说不清
I think. I -- I don't know.
你毁掉了我的孩子接触他们过去的机会
you have destroyed my children's connection to their past,
然后你觉得自己可能是故意的
and you might have done it on purpose?
对不起
I'm sorry.
安德鲁在农夫集市上羞辱了我
Andrew humiliated me today at the farmers' market,
我一直为了酱的事情跟别人竞争
and I've always been sauce-competitive...
让我帮你重新把它做出来
Look, just let me help you re-create it.
我只在八岁的时候看我阿姨做过一次
I saw my aunt make it once when I was 8 years old.
你以为我会记得吗
You think I'm going to remember--
-芫荽 -什么
- Cilantro! - What?
刚才那辆车逆火的声音听起来像枪声
That car backfiring, it sounded like gunshots.
我记得我还是个小女孩时 坐在阿姨的厨房♥里
I remember when I was a little girl in my aunt's kitchen,
她用力地剁芫荽 发出很大的声音
and she started chopping the cilantro really loud
这样我们就听不见外面的声音
so that we couldn't hear the noise.
你还记得什么
Yes, okay. Well, what else do you remember?
记不得了 小卡 已经过了30年
Well, nothing, Cam. It was 30 years ago.
那份食谱就在你心里 你只是需要把它找出来
No, the recipe is inside you! It just needs to come out!
妈妈 我找到了
Mommy, I found it.
-柠檬汁 -什么
- Lemon juice! - What?
看吧 我说过了只是早晚的事
Oh, see? I told you it's just a matter of time!
刺山柑 墨西哥辣椒
Capers, Jalapeno,
还有一点点黑胡椒
and a dash of black pepper!
我觉得真是很悲哀
It's just so sad.
男主角决定跟一个他完全不爱的僵尸
The guy decides to spend the rest of his life
过完余下的一生
with some zombie he doesn't love.
你们的桌已经准备好了
Your table is ready.
太好了 一大筐薯条[模仿英国腔]
Smashing! A bucket of chips--
今天你就别给我闹了
We're not doing that.
好吧
Okay.
我就问你一句
Hey, um, real quick--
为什么跟我一起看刚才的电影
why wasn't it more uncomfortable
你一点反应也没有
for you to watch that movie?
因为僵尸杀了我爸妈
Right. Because zombies killed my parents.
随你了
Oh, never mind.
我都忘了你根本没法成熟起来
I forgot you can't have an adult conversation.
别走 听我说
No, okay, yes.
如果几个月前我们一起看那部电影
If -- if we would have watched that movie a few months ago,
我会觉得很尴尬 但是
it would have been really weird, but...
我们现在不是挺好的吗
we're all good now, right?
是啊 我们没问题了
Oh, yeah. No, I mean, I am good.
迪伦和我已经重归于好
Dylan and I picked up right where we left off.
我就是问问你怎么样
I was just checking on you.
因为有一阵你有点不对
Cause for a while there, you were getting a little, uh...
是啊
Yeah.
贝丝在我身边呢
Beth stood by me.
站的比谁都近
Well, you know, as close as she could.
所以我知道我选对人了
That's when I knew I was with the right person.
别误解我
And -- and don't get me wrong --
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表