谁会后悔因为今天不帮我建鸭子村
Okay, who would hate to miss the chance of a lifetime
而错过这个千载难逢的机会呢
by not helping me build a duck village today?
这话好绕人啊
That was some tricky wording.
他想先绕晕我们再让我们帮忙
That's how he gets us.
我听懂了 我不会后悔因为不帮你
I got it -- I would not hate to miss
而错过这个千载难逢的机会
the chance of a lifetime by not helping you.
但那只是因为我今天要工作
But only 'cause I have work.
我要上驾驶课
I've got a driving lesson.
有事
Uh, something.
亲爱的 你好几周前就把这些蛋拿回来了
Honey, you found those eggs weeks ago,
到现在都还没孵化
and they still haven't hatched.
你难道不该做好心理准备接受
Should you prepare yourself for the possibility
这些蛋可能是...
that they might be...
鳄鱼蛋吗
Alligators?
-死了 -什么
- Dead. - What?!
你姐姐竟然说出这种话 你信吗
Can you believe your sister?
我信啊 已经死了
Yeah, I do. They're dead.
这件厨房♥里唯一已经死了的
The only thing that's dead in this kitchen
是你们孩童般的好奇心
is your childlike sense of wonder.
早上好 邓菲们
Morning, Dunphys.
鸭子还没出世哈
Oh, still no ducks, huh?
神奇的生物啊 我刚读了一本这方面的书
Fascinating creatures. I just read a book about them.
是吗
You did?
当然 老妈 迪兰看书的
Yes, mom. Dylan reads.
是我外甥的书
It was my nephew's book.
讲的是一只鸭子和一只企鹅
It was about a duck and a penguin
一起去度假
who go on vacation together.
你可以摸到鸭子的绒毛
You could touch the duck's fuzz.
哔哔[快进音效]
Bloop-bloop!
她想让我快进的时候就会发出这种声音
That's the sound she makes when she wants me to fast-forward.
我懂你
I feel you, money.
克莱尔也会这样对我
Claire does the same thing to me.
我觉得是从我发明那款新牙线开始的
I think it started when I was inventing that new dental floss.
哔哔
Bloop-bloop-bloop-bloop!
这本书上说鸭子从一出生开始
So, the book said ducklings imprint on their mom
就印刻它们的妈妈
as soon as they're born.
它们的脑子特别小 所以就依随着某样东西
Their brains are so small, they just latch on to something
然后牢牢跟着来获取食物
and follow it around as a way to find food.
好吃
Yum.
迪兰 我一会儿要建一个鸭子村
So, Dylan, I'm building a duck village later.
你想帮忙吗
You want to help?
这个问题好绕人
That's some tricky wording on that question.
他想帮忙 但是他还得...
He'd love to, but he's still --
时间到了 快煮毛巾
It's time! Boil some towels!
每次我吃鸡蛋你都要这样吗
Every time I have an egg? Really?
塔克接住
Tucker goes deep!
小心
Watch it.
小卡
Cam!
慕奇有空位吗
Hut, hut, hut! Munch, you open?
没人防他
Oh, he's open!
接球 接到了
Right there! There it is!
兄弟会原本是褒义词 其成员本应是友爱的象征
然而如今的兄弟会成员往往是些狂热橄榄球迷 成天游手好闲且四处惹是生非 让它成了贬义词
我们最近把楼上的房♥间租给了小卡原来大学里的
We have been renting the upstairs unit to some frat boys
脑残青年[兄弟会成员]
from Cam's old college.
他们来这里看比赛
They're here for some big game
顺便试试能不能上《购物街》节目
and to try and get on "The Price is Right."
但对我而言不幸的是
Unfortunately for me,
这完全激发了小卡"梁山情义"的一面
it has brought out Cam's "Bromosexual" side.
-史诗级的传球啊 弟兄们 -赞
- Epic throw, bro. - Yeah!
其实这是羊绒上的传球
Actually, that is a cashmere throw,
现在上面有脚印了
which now has a footprint on it.
伙计们 来玩啤乓球吧
Dudes, beer pong!
乓 乓 乓
Pong, pong, pong!
啤酒在冰箱里 弟兄们
Beers are in the fridge, bros.
冰箱 冰箱 冰箱 冰箱
Fridge, fridge, fridge, fridge!
-不 等等 弟兄 -怎么了 亲爱的
- No, hang on, bro. - What's up, sweetie?
你终于归位了
Oh, look who's back.
我发现你今天又请你朋友过来了呢
Um, so I see that you invited your friends again today.
是啊 他们是不是很好玩 你看杰斯多可爱
Yeah, aren't they fun? And how cute is Jace?
我们之前拉过手了
We held hands earlier.
其实是掰手腕 但还是算数啊
We were arm wrestling, but it still counts.
我们找到冰箱了
We found the fridge!
哟 你们做到了
Yo, you did!
那个就是杰斯
That's Jace.
到底有多少个杰斯
How many S's in 'Jace'? I heard 12.
我只是想让我们的客人开心些
I'm just trying to make our guests feel comfortable.
好了 来吧
All right, let's do this!
大爸为什么那样子说话
Why is Daddy talking like that?
婊疯矣[街头俚语]
She crazy.
好啦 怎么了啦
Ay, what is it?!
我不对劲的时候你总能看出来
You can always tell when something's wrong.
她叫什么
What is her name?
切尔西 是给我做过
Chelsea, the prettiest barista who's ever served me
双份半咖焦糖玛奇朵撒肉桂粉的
a double-shot half-caff caramel macchiato
最美的咖啡师
with a dusting of cinnamon.
我想搭讪她
I want to talk to her,
但我每次张口的时候 我就傻了
but whenever I do, all I can say is.
可能是因为你点咖啡时把词汇量都用完了
Maybe you used up all your words ordering that coffee.
你为什么这么害怕
Why are you so scared?
能看到你那双美丽的眼睛 听到你甜美声音的女人
Any woman would be so lucky to look into those beautiful eyes
是多么的幸运
and listen to that sweet voice.
-她是如此地... -我的节目开始了
- She's so -- - My show is on!
[西班牙语]
真美啊
Ay, que linda...
玛瑞拉·莫纳拉斯是我最爱的女演员
Mariela Morales is my favorite actress,
她要用卡梅丽塔·孔特雷拉斯这个假名
and she's staying in a hotel in town
住在城里的一处酒店里
under the fake name Carmelita Contreras.
我要在大厅里等她
I am going to wait for her at the lobby,
我知道我听起来像个跟踪狂
and I know I sound like a stalker,
但是这不一样
but -- but this is very different,
因为我们一见面就会像闺蜜一样
because when we meet, we're going to be best friends.
我仿佛已经能闻到她的发香
I can already smell her hair.
好了 广♥告♥时间
Okay, commercials.
所以你应该这样
So, this is what you're going to do.
首先 你要带我去酒店见玛瑞拉
First you're gonna take me to the hotel to meet Mariela.
我要请她今晚来家里吃饭
I'm gonna invite her over for dinner tonight.
她五点要参加一个慈善活动
She has a charity event at 5:00,
但他们不管饭
but they're not serving food.
-跟踪狂 -我跟玛瑞拉在一起的时候
- Stalker. - While I'm with mariela,
你就回去找你的咖啡女孩
you're gonna go back to your coffee girl
你要给她机会让她认识你
and you're gonna give her the chance to get to know you.
你真的觉得我...
You really think I --
广♥告♥结束了
Commercial is over.
-又是这个剧吗 -是的
- This show again? - Yes.
我不知道这是什么剧 但我好爱这个角色
I don't know what it is. I love this character so much.
[西班牙语]
那个老家伙是谁
Who's the old crank?
当然是她老公了
Her husband, of course.
[西班牙语]
那个戴围巾的是个什么鬼
Who's the disaster with the scarf?
她儿子 佩皮托
Her son, Pepito.
你跟那个人至少还长得像
You at least look like your guy.
-我那个人... -是吗 佩皮托
- My guy -- - Can it, Pepito.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你能看得清吗
Can you read that?
-嘎嘎尼科尔森 -太好了
- "Quack Nicholson". - Oh, good.
我花了一早上漆这个迷你鸭子信箱
If I spent the whole morning painting these
结果要是没人能看得清
tiny duck mailboxes and no one could read them,
那我岂不是傻了吗
I'd feel pretty ridiculous.
菲尔 鸭食[邓菲]
Phil, duck feed!
听起来好像我的名字
Hey, that's almost my name.
你是不是该说对不起
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表