No, I'm checking my makeup in the reflection.
当然是堵住了啊
Yes, it's stuck.
来吧 我来帮你
Here. Let me help.
不用不用 我可以的
No, no. I can get it.
来吧 好了
Here. Okay.
天哪
Oh, my god.
放松 我没事
Relax, I'm okay.
美国饶舌歌♥手
不 这不是李尔·韦恩视频里的浴缸吗
No. Isn't this the tub from the Lil Wayne video?
我把我们的衣服放进烘干机了
I put our clothes in the dryer.
我做了个行政决策
I made an executive decision --
选了爱尔兰山干燥片
Went with the Irish mountain dryer sheets.
爱尔兰山闻起来是什么样的
What does an Irish mountain smell like?
30到35分钟后就知道了[模仿爱尔兰口音]
We'll find out in 30, 35 minutes.
别告诉我爸我来过好吗
Hey, uh, don't tell my dad I was here, okay?
这种小忙应该没问题[模仿爱尔兰口音]
I suppose I could do you that wee favor.
能再帮我一个忙吗
Do me a second favor...
我也不喜欢这个口音
Yeah, I don't love it, either.
你为什么要
Hey, why were you
来这里泡澡呢
taking a bath over here, anyway?
我只是想要一点私人时间
Oh, I just wanted a few hours to myself.
我住在父母家的地下室里
You know, I live in my parents' basement,
跟迪兰分手了
I broke up with Dylan,
还因为感恩节吃得太多心情抑郁
I was depressed about how much I ate at Thanksgiving...
你跟迪兰分手了啊
You broke up with Dylan, huh?
是啊 实际上就是在
Yeah. Actually, it was the day
我们在电影院看到你和贝丝那天
that we saw you and Beth at that movie.
你们在一起的感觉特别好
You guys seemed so great together
我当时就想着 我也想要那样
I guess I just thought, "I want that."
我挺幸运的
I am pretty lucky.
不过坦白讲
But for what it's worth,
贝丝和我并不完美
Beth and I are not perfect.
筹划婚礼的时候问题就暴露出来了
Things come up when you plan a wedding.
真的有种叫"摩♥门♥教♥剧"的东西吗
Really? There's such a thing as Mormon drama?
贝丝的叔叔发现我们在接待处
There was when Beth's uncle found out
为客人供应咖啡之后就有了
we're serving coffee at the reception.
另外 她不想让我办单身派对
Plus, she doesn't want me to have a bachelor party.
完全不行吗
At all?
这是你余生之前的最后一晚
It is one night before the rest of your life.
-你应该办的 -我也是这么说的
- You should do it up. - That's what I said.
对着镜子里的自己说的 不过你说得对
Well, to my mirror, but you're right.
我应该在安稳下来之前来一场冒险
I deserve one adventure before I settle down.
你瞧你做了什么 在这
Look what you did. Here.
你确实该做点有趣的事
Well, yeah, I mean, you got to do something fun.
要不你试试看调好它
Um... maybe you try and fix it.
好吧 应该很简单
Yeah. It should be simple enough.
好吧 我说的不是这个意思
O...kay... I did not mean to do that.
要不试一下这个
Um, maybe try this one?
我们最好别再乱按按键了
Maybe we shouldn't touch any more buttons.
是啊
Right.
我们刚说到什么来着
Uh... what were we talking about?
新的冒险
Having an adventure.
天哪 是我爸吗
Oh, God, is that my dad?
这下糟糕了
'tis a fine kettle of fish we're in!
进洗衣间
Get in the laundry room!
动物园传来坏消息
and sad news from the zoo,
熊猫春发患上了...
Chuffa the panda has suffered a m--
动物园悲剧
不要乱碰
Stop touching stuff!
你今儿个可真舍得自己的拥抱啊
Well, you're not shy with those hugs today, are you?
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what it is,
不过一到节日我的情绪就容易激动
but I get so emotional around the holidays.
-我知道了 -我说真的
- Oh, I get it. - I really do.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria.
所以说今年
So, this year,
我们要用迈阿密之行给全家一个惊喜
we're surprising the family with a trip to Miami.
旅游公♥司♥需要所有人的驾照
The travel company needs everybody's driver's license
好订机票
to book the flight.
这就是为什么我们需要
That's where "sticky fingers" here
这位"妙手空空"了
comes in handy.
所有人都有一个坏表亲
Everybody has a bad cousin
教会你一些事
that teaches you a few things.
比如怎么抽烟 怎么偷东西
Like how to smoke, how to pick-pocket,
没有钥匙怎么启动车
how to hot-wire a car,
怎样通过在鞋子里放大头针
how to put tacks on your shoe
改变测谎试验的结果
when you want to throw off a-a lie-detector test.
这是哪一个表亲
Which cousin was this?
我就是那个表亲
I am the cousin.
再见
Bye.
菲尔 还记得我们一年前
Phil, honey, remember those gutter covers
订的水槽盖吗
that we ordered like a year ago?
好消息
Good news.
他们终于发货了
They shipped!
真棒
That's exciting.
如果我哪天为水槽盖激动你一定要杀了我
Please kill me if I ever find gutter covers exciting.
我知道 婚姻变得比名模聚会上
I know. That marriage is staler
那一盒纸杯蛋糕还要无味
than a box of cupcakes at a supermodel retreat.
菲尔
Oh, hay, Phil!
再次感谢你能来
Thank you again for coming!
我们的荣幸 你一直都这么
It was our pleasure. You're always so...
慷慨地款待我们
generous to have us!
抱歉 我没想挠你痒
Ay, I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to tickle you.
只不过我很喜欢这种布料的感觉
It's just that I love how this fabric feel.
这种材料叫什么名字
What is the name of this material?
牛仔裤料
Uh...jeans.
它们摸起来还特别紧
Oh, and they feel so tight, huh?
节日专用窍门
Oh, a little holiday trick.
能让我少吃点
Keeps me from eating too much.
你太紧张了
I think you're too tense.
到底发生了什么...
What the hell is going --
-亲爱的 -什么事
- Hey, hon. - Yeah?
我们今天还没有什么机会聊天
We didn't get much of a chance to talk today.
你好吗
How are you?
不怎么好
Not great.
实话说 我不想烦你
But, honestly, I don't want to bore you.
那你至少说给我听听
Oh, well, at least start the story.
好吧 我从波特兰回来时
Okay. Um, well, I got back from Portland,
菲尔和鸭子们一同泡在浴缸里
and Phil was in the bathtub with all the ducks,
我完全爆发了
and I just completely lost it.
是的 我道过歉了
And, yes, I've apologized...
可他这次完全不肯原谅我
but he's really not letting go of it this time.
你真有力气
I -- you're so strong!
工作占去了你大部分时间 对吧
Work's taking up a lot of your time, isn't it?
你这次站在他那边吗
You're taking his side on this?
我跟你是一样的
I've been you on this.
我在工作上遇到麻烦的时候
When I was bogged down with work,
经常跟你妈吵架
your mother and I fought all the time.
也许不是因为鸭子 我没那么奇怪
I mean, maybe not about ducks. I'm not a weirdo.
但也许他生气是因为你不在身边
But maybe he's mad at you because you're not around.
可我只出了两次差
But I only took like two trips.
也许你人在心不在
Just 'cause you're around doesn't mean you're around.
老妈就喜欢说这种绕来绕去的话
That's one of those loopy things mom would say.
我以前也假装听不懂
I used to pretend that I didn't understand it, too,
但我其实懂的
but I did.
为什么不多花点时间陪陪彼此
Why not just make some time for each other?
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
也许我应该找个周末带他到外面玩玩
Maybe I'll take him for a weekend up north, huh?
-你怎么看 -挺好的
- What do you think? - Sure.
或者抛弃他
Yeah. Or leave him.
你还是挺有魅力的 我觉得挺好
You're still attractive. Worked great for me.
我还在感叹
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表