瞧瞧我们
I mean, look at us.
我们怎么就不能都承认
Why can't we both admit
我们现在需要彼此的帮助呢
that we could use each other's help right now?
难道我们太高傲了 连这都不愿意吗
Are we too proud to even do that?
如果你承认 我就承认
I'll admit it if you will.
好吧 数到三
Fine. On 3.
一 二 三
1...2...3.
-你能帮我破开龙虾吗 -我想回去工作
- Will you crack my lobster? - I want to come back to work.
-什么 -该死的
- What?! - Damn it!
天啊 你竟然想回去工作
Oh, my God. You want to come back to work?
我很想念那种感觉
I miss it, okay?
你明白对衣柜行业的热爱深入血液是什么感觉
You know how it is when you have closets in your blood.
我退休后都快要疯了
I'm going crazy in retirement.
你为什么要对我露出这样的笑容
Why are you smiling at me like that?
因为我们父女俩太像了
Because we're so similar.
你知道我有多少次想给你打电♥话♥
Do you know how many times I've wanted to call you
向你寻求帮助或建议
to ask for your help or advice,
但我却害怕让自己显得很弱吗
but I was afraid I would look weak?
给 你帮我破开
Here. You crack this.
-给我 -我来剥这些
- Give me that. - I'll open these things.
爸 你想回来工作吗
Well, Dad, what do you think about coming back to work --
比如 每周工作一两天怎么样
I don't know -- one or two days a week?
我的想法是 给我5名员工
What I was thinking was, I'd have a staff of five.
-给我一栋独♥立♥办公楼 -什么
- My own building. - What?
并且不要给我安排任何上级
And I report to no one.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我在打印室放张桌子就行了
I'll put a desk in the copy room.
顺便说下 我对你有很深的了解
And, by the way, I've known you for a long time.
你最不需要担心的 就是显得很弱
The last thing you need to worry about is looking weak.
向别人开口寻求你想要的东西并不容易
It's not always easy to ask for what you want,
不管是一点点浪漫
whether it's a little romance...
一点点帮助
or a little help...
还是一点点尊重
or a little respect.
-所以我很欣赏你们开口... -我不
- So, I admire you for asking -- - I don't.
我们都知道他们的目的
We both know why they're asking.
不行 你们不能用我们家楼上公♥寓♥开余兴派对
No, you may not use our upstairs apartment for an after party.
真挫
Lame.
你看上去令人迷醉 亲爱的
You look ravishing, my sweet.
我们说好了不交谈的
We said no talking.
-来 再来 -我好渴
- Come on. Come on. - I'm thirsty.
我来决定你什么时候才是真的渴
I'll tell you when you're thirsty.
来 让我感受到你的力量
Come on. Let me feel that power.
来 把皮手套打得爆响吧
Come on. Make that leather sing!
好了 骑车去
All right. Come on. Get on your bike.
退后 上车 快
Back up. Get on your bike. Come on.
如果他们抓不到你 就打不到你
They can't hit you if they can't reach you.
我的裤子要掉了
My pants are falling.
拉起来啊
Well, pull 'em up.
拉到胸部去
Pull 'em up high to your nipples.
那样就能避免"爆蛋"了
That prevents a low blow.
"爆蛋"是什么
What's a low blow?
好极了
Fantastic.
我明天要主持一个诗歌♥怀旧会
I have to emcee a poetry retrospective tomorrow,
但这件围巾领西装上的皱纹
and this shawl collar's got more wrinkles
比昨晚的《唐顿庄园》还要多
than last night's "Downton Abbey."
就是这样的
That is.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表