by making cubbies stuff didn't fall out of.
我们不能说太多 案子还在等结果
We can't say more. Litigation is pending.
好了 谁想吃我拿手的鸡肉沙拉
All right, who's ready for my famous chicken salad?
谢谢
Thank you!
-锡纸记得还我们 -好的
- We need the foil back. - Right.
你的耳朵怎么了 梵高
What happened to your ear, Van Gogh?
我在外面画向日葵的时候
I was painting sunflowers outside,
被蜜蜂叮了
and I got stung by a bee.
我觉得那是对我绘画水平的赞赏
You know, I take it as a compliment.
来自蜜蜂界的赞赏吗
From the bee community?
天啊 克莱尔 那是我的画
Oh, my goodness, Claire. That's one of mine.
-是的 -那幅画挂在那里太美了
- Yes, it is. - Oh, that looks so good there.
是吧 所有颜色我都喜欢 让我心旷神怡
Right? I just love all the colors. It makes me feel so happy.
是啊
Yeah.
我管它叫"移♥民♥者的掠夺"
I call it "Rape of the immigrant."
布朗尼蛋糕好像忘在车里了
I think we left the brownies in the car.
-我去拿 -去吧 伙计
- I'll get those. - Well, way to go, pal.
好了 你们到底是怎么回事
Okay, what is wrong with you people?
我都快死了 拼命干着两份工作
I am dying here, trying to hold down two jobs
而你们却任由一个曾经意气风发的人
while you enable a once-proud man
浪费才能做些毫无意义的傻事
who is clearly having a talent-free breakdown.
你知道为什么他让你想到梵高吗
You know why he reminds you of Van Gogh?
因为他不赚半毛钱
It's because he's earning nothing,
而且他就要疯了
and he's losing his mind!
各位 猜谁回来了
Hey, everybody! Guess who's back?!
谁 谁回来了
Who? Who is back?
安迪
Andy.
安迪 抱歉 一下子没认出你来
Andy! Sorry, it took me a second.
没关系 我知道 我的发型有些不一样
No, I know. I -- I'm parting my hair a little differently.
-是啊 -这是我的新变化之一
- Yeah. - That's one thing that's new about me.
贝丝喜欢我这样
So, Beth likes it this way.
-我喜欢 挺不错的 -挺好的
- I-I love it, looks great. - It looks great.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
米奇尔叔叔
Hi, Uncle Mitchell.
宝贝 怎么了
Honey, what's wrong?
没什么 我刚送走桑杰
Nothing. I-I-I just said goodbye to Sanjay.
我们分手了
We broke up.
不
No.
没关系 这很好
No, it's -- it's -- it's great.
我们 我们都想没有负担的回到学校
We're -- we're both going to school unencumbered
专心于学业
and ready to focus.
这才是明智之举
It's the smart thing to do.
我们都十分满意这个做法
We both feel really good about it.
可你看起来并不好
You don't look like you feel good.
是啊 他比我想象得要伤心
Well, yeah, he was -- he was sadder than I imagined,
所以我必须为了他而坚强起来
so I'm being strong for the both of us,
这正是他欣赏我的地方
which he said he admires.
我想是吧
I think.
听着他那些约翰传奇的歌♥
It was hard to hear him
还有抽噎声 我听不太清他说的话
with all the John Legend and the sobbing.
你知道吗
You know what?
我最近也经历了一段很难熬的日子
I recently went through a very hard time,
而我发现了一种非常有助于
and I found something that really helped me
排遣消极情绪的方法
navigate my feelings.
-我不想画画 -绘画
- I don't want to paint. - Painting.
天啊 是不是
Oh, my God, right?
我要吓疯了
I am freaking out.
你觉得他是因为听到我们的谈话才那样的吗
You don't think that's because of what he heard us say, do you?
不 很多人订婚以后都会发胖
No, lots of people gain weight during their engagement.
-你就是 -我当时怀孕了
- You did. - I was pregnant.
我在努力想理由呢 克莱尔
I'm trying, Claire.
我不想相信我们是害他成这样的元凶
I don't want to believe we're responsible.
他当然是因为我们才这样的
Of course we're responsible.
很明显 安迪自从发现海莉曾试图
Clearly, Andy has been stuffing his face
阻止他求婚 就开始暴饮暴食
ever since he found out that Haley almost stopped his proposal.
什么
What?
我们以后真应该在车♥库♥里说话了
We have got to start talking in the garage.
迪兰 你能为我做个盘子吗
Dylan, could you make me a plate?
如果我都能用胡萝卜做出一杆烟枪
If I can make a bong out of a carrot,
那我肯定能为你做个盘子
I think I can make you a plate.
你告诉安迪我曾试图阻止他求婚吗
You told Andy I tried to stop his proposal?
不是故意的
Not on purpose.
在他去犹他州前夕 你父亲和我
Before he left for Utah, your father and I
私下里在讨论 如果被他发现
were privately discussing how bad it would be
情况会有多糟糕 结果被安迪听见了
if he found out, and Andy overheard us.
他当时说什么了
What did he say?
他说他没事
He said he was fine.
可是... 现在我们不太肯定了
But...now we're not so sure.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 那是安迪吗
Oh, my God, that's Andy?
你们觉得他是因为我才胖成那样的吗
You think he got fat 'cause of me?
也许吧 是的
Possibly. Yes.
我该去跟他谈谈吗
Should I talk to him about it?
宝贝 那得由你自己来决定
Honey, that has to be your decision.
我们不想再干涉你的感情生活了
We are through meddling in your love life.
是的 不过我要说 他依然有婚约在身
Yeah. Though I will say he's still very much engaged.
如果是我呢 我会想知道
Whereas, I would want to know if he got fat
他发胖是否因为依然爱着我
because he was still in love with me.
现在我们走了
And now we're out.
你看 是不是舒服多了
See, don't you feel better?
没有
No.
别纠结于光线
Don't stress out about light
景致 还有颜色
and perspective and -- and color.
知道吗 就随心所欲地画出想表达的东西
You know, just let your painting be what it wants to be.
-怎么样 -让我看看
- How's this? - Here, let's see.
搞什么鬼 你怎么画得这么好啊
What the hell? Why are you so good?
我也不知道 我大部分事情都很擅长
I don't know. I'm just good at most things.
通常我也是啊
So am I, usually.
等等 桑杰也是这样
Wait a second. So is Sanjay.
我得在他走之前赶紧去找他
I-I-I-I have to get to him before he leaves.
-你真的画得越来越好了 -你还是进屋去吧
- You're really getting better. - Maybe you should go inside.
乔 乔 乔 赶紧给我下来
Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, get down from there!
-你会受伤的 -发生什么事了
- You're gonna get hurt. - What happened?
这就是他不该去你那家公立幼儿园的原因
This is why he shouldn't go to your commune.
他会摔下来 那些嬉皮士根本注意不到
He'll fall, those hippies won't notice,
他会被鸡给生吞活剥了的
And he'll be eaten alive by chickens.
我想我们已经确定过
I think we have established
在鸡面前 他完全可以保护好自己的
That he can take care of himself around a chicken.
你老是忘记乔很强悍 他也遗传自我
You keep forgetting that Joe is tough. He's part me.
你该担心的是你那个儿子
That's the son that you should be worrying about.
我曾以为可以不用再管那个儿子了
I really thought I was done with that one.
你还好吗
How's it going?
我受了点小伤 以及其他一些问题
I got a splinter... and a few other issues.
你知道这是什么情况吧
You know what's happening here, don't you?
你遭遇中年危机了
You're having a mid-life crisis.
天啊
Oh, my god.
有些人通过开快车 找小三解决
Some guys, it's fast cars and women.
我 是打高尔夫
Me, it was golf.
你 则成了基佬中的战斗基
You, it's just a little gayer.
我认识大约10个高尔夫球打得比你好的拉拉
I know like 10 lesbians who could out-golf you.
重点是 如果你的那根弦绷得太紧
The point is when you're wound as tight as we are,
是会断的
You're bound to snap.
是啊 太长时间以来我都十分拼命地工作
Yeah, I-I've just been working so hard for so long.
然后我突然停下来了
And now that I've stopped,
我 我就难以再重新开始了
I'm -- I'm having a hard time starting again.
我懂的
Oh, I get it.
我有一年夏天休假6周专门去打高尔夫
I took six weeks off one summer just to play golf.
有一天 在俱乐部联赛中
And one day, during the big club tournament,
我把一根7号♥铁球棒挥出了界外
I hooked a seven-iron out of bounds.
我气坏了 把球棒绑在一棵树上
I got so pissed that I wrapped the club around a tree
然后把一台高尔夫车从桥上开进湖里
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表