等一下 菲尔
Hang on, Phil.
我这边在忙
I'm in the middle of something.
等我一下下
Just one second.
你要去百思买♥♥商场找斯但 斯坦
I'm -- it's at the Best Buy. Ask for S-Sean -- Stan.
百思买♥♥商场 斯坦 邓菲 爱你
说是邓菲家订的
It's under "Dunphy".
谢谢亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
真不知道你怎么能记住这么多东西
I don't know how you do it all.
爱你
Love you.
那是个提土旁吗
That's a "t"?
人们说要持好家和管好公♥司♥
They say it takes a village to raise a family
通常需要很多人齐心协力
and run a company.
原来 要实现这一切
Turns out, it just takes
只需要市场部一个叫本的马屁精
one little suck-up from marketing named Ben.
克莱尔 不知道你有没有听说
Oh, Claire, I don't know if you heard.
他们把克莱默的会议提前到五点了
They moved the Kramer meeting back to 5:00.
-不 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
不行 我要给卢克球队做千层面晚餐
No, I-I have to make a lasagna for Luke's team dinner,
但是我也不能错过这个会议
but I can't miss that meeting.
其实我是厨房♥好手
You know, I know my way around a kitchen.
因为我妈是个酒鬼
My mom's an alcoholic.
所以我能轻松帮你做好千层面
So I could easily knock out a lasagna for you.
本 你救了我一命
Ben, you are a lifesaver.
我保证不会老麻烦你帮我忙
I promise I will not make a habit of it.
其实我真想一直让他帮忙
I kind of made a habit of it.
淡定点
Calm down.
我们只是翘了两节课
We only cut two classes,
我会用你妈妈的电脑发一封请假邮件
and I'll send an excuse e-mail from your mom's computer.
真不敢相信就因为你给我半个布里奶酪三明治
I can't believe I agreed to ditch with you
我就答应跟着你翘课了
just 'cause you gave me half your Brie sandwich.
不过那里面味道超好的苹果片
Although that party-crashing apple slice
给三明治增色不少
turned out to be a welcome plus-one.
那我们现在可以摊开说了吧
So we can make it official now.
其实我有三个基佬舅舅[包括曼尼]
I have three gay uncles.
是的 我很抱歉 迈尔斯
Yeah, I'm -- I'm sorry, Miles.
不 帮我跟大家道个歉
No, apologize to the guys.
我只是太累了 打不了高尔夫
It's just, I'm too tired to play golf.
该死 忘了买♥♥狗粮
Damn it! The dog food!
斯黛拉 你今天走运了
Stella, this is your lucky day.
我和歌♥洛莉亚第一次约会的时候
Gloria makes this Colombian dish
她做过一道我爱吃的哥伦比亚菜
I loved when we were first dating.
其实那时候我也说过其它的谎
I lied about a lot of things back then.
你在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?!
我花了三天
That takes me three days!
三天来准备这道菜
Three days to prepare!
然后你说你很爱吃
And then you say that you love it,
现在你竟然把它拿去喂狗
and you feed it to the dog?
你还骗了我什么
What else have you been lying about,
杰撒谎说自己是肯尼迪家族的人
杰·肯尼迪·普里契特
Jay Kennedy Pritchett?
斯黛拉吃掉这菜后这周都不能跟我亲亲了
No Daddy kisses till Sunday after she eats this.
对不起 维奇
Sorry, Vicky.
今天孩子们不能一起玩了
We have to cancel the playdate.
乔在车里睡着了 我不想吵醒他
Joe fell asleep in the car, and I don't want to wake him up.
好的
Okay.
杰出去打高尔夫了真是万幸
Thank God that Jay was out playing golf.
上一次乔睡着了我把他忘在车里
The last time that I left Joe sleeping in the car...
亲爱的 乔呢
Honey, where's Joe?
在车里睡着呢
Sleeping in the car.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?!
你不能把小孩留在车里
You don't leave a kid in the car!
你怎么不干脆在他身上放个标志
Why don't you just put a sign on him
再写上"免费土狼食物"
saying "Free Coyote Food"?!
我没见过谁发这么大的脾气
I have never seen anyone so mad.
就算是抢匪 起码你还能跟他对上话
Even the marauders, you could have a conversation with.
"家里有急事"
"Family Emergency."
"叽里呱啦 歌♥洛莉亚·普里契特"
"Blah, blah, blah. Gloria Pritchett."
然后发送
And send.
我真不想问出口
I hate that I have to ask this,
但你不是真的把"叽里呱啦"打上去了吧
but you didn't type "Blah, blah, blah," did you?
你得放松
You need to chill...
像我女朋友这样
like my girlfriend here.
不 我受不了这个
Nah, I can't enjoy that.
我一直会想到那女孩的爸爸
I just keep thinking about that girl's father.
你能不能别在我妈的电脑上播这玩意
Could you please just get that off my mom's computer?
好吧 这是给你翘课的奖励
Okay. That was your reward for ditching,
但是既然你不喜欢
but if you don't want to...
怎么回事
What "Uh-oh"?
画面卡住了
Uh, it's frozen.
什么
What?!
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
就停在这个恶心画面
It froze on that?
你说的"恶心画面"是有名字的
Hey. "That" Has a name.
来 斯黛拉 来吃吧 乖孩子
Here, Stella. Come and get it, girl.
杰 是你吗
Jay, is that you?
是的
Yep.
该死
Damn it.
该死
Damn it.
-该死 -该死
- Damn it! - Damn it!
-我没听见你进屋 -那就好
- I didn't hear you come in. - That's good.
你怎么这么早就回来了
Oh, how come you're home so early?
太累 不想打高尔夫
Too tired for golf.
乔呢
Where's Joe?
在楼上
Upstairs.
我终于把他哄到睡着了
I finally got him to sleep.
她想出去
She wants to get out.
-我来抱她 -不 不 你待在这里
- I'll take her. - No, no, no. You stay here.
-我把她抱出去 -不行
- I'll do it. - No, you can't.
我是说 我们难得有独处的时间
I mean, w-we rarely get times like this anymore.
乔在睡觉 曼尼也去上学了
Joe's sleeping, Manny is at school.
不如我们上楼--
Why don't we go upstairs and --
睡个午觉
Take a nap.
没错
Exactly!
我妈坐她朋友的车
My mom got picked up by a friend.
我们可以开她的车去电脑店
We can take her car to the computer store
在她回家前回来
and be back before she gets home.
她没关窗也没关灯
She left the windows down and the lights on.
有时她也太不注意了
Sometimes, she is so oblivious.
我只要等杰睡着就好
All I had to do was wait for Jay to fall asleep.
我简直是个天才
Genius.
她几分钟内就会打呼的 太简单了
She'd be snoring in minutes. Piece of cake.
我们离得也太远了
We are so far away from everything.
他们上一次敬酒的时候 我在听到声音之前
During the last toast, I saw them clink the glasses
先看到了他们的碰杯
before the sound actually reached us.
婚礼被冷落
Snubbed at this wedding,
其他两对的婚礼也没邀请我们...
not invited to two others...
你究竟做了什么
what could you have possibly done?
对不起 我说了会在吃甜品的时候跟你换位子
Sorry. I said I would switch with you at dessert.
胡娇 胡娇
Oh, Pepper. Pepper.
-你知不知道为什么... -不好意思
- Do you have any idea why... - Oh, sorry.
土豆泥是最常见也最廉价的配食
我正赶着去土豆泥桌
I'm in a mad rush to the mashed-potato bar
补一些 配食
to restock something called...fixin's.
如果你们为我着想的话
If you ever felt anything for me,
就把我扔出窗外吧
you'll push me out a window.
米奇尔 可能...
You know, Mitchell, m-maybe it's...
我不想争论这种事了
Look. I can't have this fight again.
我看见你向他抛媚眼了
I saw you ogling him.
对我来说
Hey, as far as I'm concerned,
我们根本不应该再争论这种事
we never have to have this fight again.
米奇尔 别
Mitchell, stop it.
-怎么了 -偷听
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表