You know how much I miss you.
我们可以在车♥库♥里建自己的机器人实验室
We could have our own robot lab in the garage.
那得花多少钱啊
How much could that possibly cost?
可是 为什么呢 发生什么事了
But, uh -- but why? Did something happen?
没有 只是...
No, it's just --
这里的人太幼稚了
Ugh, the people here are all so immature.
他们老是用啤酒杯装着玛格丽特
They are always banging on your door
来敲你的门 而且...
with a beaker full of margaritas, and...
玛格丽塔用鸡尾酒杯装才有格调
那群书呆子烦得要命
The nerd noise is deafening.
你把我让老妈准备的降噪耳罩带来了吗
Did you bring those noise-canceling headphones I asked mom for?
抱歉 我忘了
Oh, I am so sorry. I forgot.
有时候我大脑会自动过滤你妈说的话
Sometimes my brain cancels out your mom's noise.
你上课的时候我去买♥♥一个
I'll, uh -- I'll pick some up
然后给你放到寝室来
while you're in class and then drop them by the dorm.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉
Excuse me.
今晚是加农炮之夜 别错过哦
Cannon Ball tonight. Don't miss it.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, no. Thanks.
那是什么
What's that about?
这里的一个愚蠢的传统
Oh, it's just some stupid tradition where,
每学期结束的时候
at the end of the semester,
所有大一生都要穿着晚礼服裙
all the freshmen jump off a high dive
高台跳水
in cheesy prom dresses.
应该很有趣
Oh, that could be fun.
肯定不会
It definitely won't be.
不如你去试试看...
Well, maybe if you give it a chance...
不 老爸 我告诉你
No. You know what, Dad?
我去过了
I-I-I did.
我已经去过大概十个派对
I've -- I've already been to like 10 parties,
都很无聊
and they're all lame.
每个人都只跟自己室友聊天
Everyone just talks to their own dorm mate.
亲爱的 有时候融入人群中是需要时间的
Sweetie, sometimes it takes a while to warm up to people.
讲这些干嘛 你不想让我回家吗
What is this about? Do you not want me to come home?
是因为这样吗
Is that what this is?
我自己在校园外租个公♥寓♥好了
Because, fine, I'll just go get an apartment off campus.
艾丽克斯 别生气
Alex, don't get mad.
我气坏了
Well, I am mad.
因为我真的有自知之明
Because I'm actually smart enough
我能看出什么适合我什么不适合
to know what's working for me and what isn't,
而这个就不适合
And this isn't.
我要去上课了
I have to go to class.
小心 当心
Heads up! Watch out!
这是最基本的站立接球 再次讽刺加州理工橄榄球水平
这也太神了吧
How'd he do that?
米奇尔
Mitchell?
在厨房♥ 外公
In the kitchen, grandpa!
越南女孩和一个浓妆男人
Vietnamese girls and a man in makeup.
鲍勃·霍普什么时候出来表演
When does Bob Hope take the stage?
美国喜剧演员 参与过越战慰军表演
真会说笑
Delightful.
充气床垫弄好了
You're good to go on the air mattresses.
祝你今晚好运
Good luck with the sleepover.
怎么了 女士
Yes, Ma'am?
我不想再当有趣老爸了
I don't want to be the fun dad anymore.
我想让这些女孩快点累趴下
I need to knock these girls out quick.
快教我
Teach me.
开始吧 女士们 伸高点
Let's go, ladies! Reach to the sky!
为什么你比简·方达还擅长这个
How are you better at this than Jane Fonda?
米奇尔 你要是讲话
Mitchell, you can't talk
就感受不到脂肪燃烧了
and feel the burn at the same time.
使劲向外踢 珍妮弗
Donkey-kick like you mean it, Jennifer.
我很好奇 这带子应该在前往慈善机构的路上
I'm just curious, because this tape was on its way to Goodwill,
可突然间 你却从后口袋把它掏出来了
and all of a sudden, you pulled it out of your back pocket.
我胖了几斤
I put on a couple of extra pounds,
简曾在八十年代帮我解决了这个问题
and Jane got me out of a similar situation in the ’80s.
你当时不会穿了暖腿套[女性瘦身操道具]吧
Please tell me you were wearing leg warmers.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
我们行的 孩子们 踏起步来
We got this, girls. March it out.
且不论值不值 老爸 我是没看出来你胖了
Well, for whatever it's worth, Dad, I didn't notice.
歌♥洛莉亚看出来了
Gloria did.
她用手戳了我肚子上的嘟嘟肉
She did that little poke thing to my spare tire.
莉莉 保持节奏
Lily, keep the beat.
我很不想承认 但这真的烦死我了
I hate to admit it, but it bugged the hell out of me.
金丽 这才是出拳和迈步的节奏
Kim-ly, we're punching and we're stepping.
能不能跟上
Care to join us?
我觉得我要每天都做这个锻炼
So, I figured I'd do this workout every damn day of the week
直到我的肚臀腿遍布筋肉
until I was nothing but abs, buns, and thighs.
屁♥股♥动起来 蒂芙尼
Work your glutes, Tiffany!
这正是你要减的部位
This is your problem area.
好吧 老爸 无意冒犯
Okay, Dad, no offense, but I've been listening
但是自从你60岁时
to you whine about gaining and losing the same 10 pounds
娶了世界上最漂亮的女人后
since, at age 60,
我就一直在听你讲这得而复失的几斤体重
you married the most beautiful woman in the world.
尽管我能理解这是有钱白人烦恼中
And while I appreciate what might be the rich-white-mannest
最有"有钱白人"特点的问题
of rich-white-man problems,
但这带子硬是把这些小女孩弄兴奋了
this tape is only energizing these little girls.
这好无聊
This is boring.
我们去我房♥间搭堡垒吧
Let's go and build a fort in my room.
所以怎样 你就这样放弃了
So, what? You're just gonna give up?
人得知道什么时候投降
You got to know when to surrender.
不 长官
No, sir.
杰参加过越战
我可不想一生两次输给越南人
I'm not losing to the Vietnamese twice in a lifetime.
快起来
Get up.
谁都不能被落下[美军格言]
No man left behind.
看这高尔夫球场 这会是鸭子们的美丽家园
Look at this golf course. It's a beautiful home for ducks.
来 谁要帮我
Okay, now, who's gonna help me
把这些小混♥蛋♥放生了
set these little suckers free, huh?
-你放吧 -我不要
- You do it. - I'm good.
给点力啊
Oh, come on.
我们都讨厌这些鸭子 想让他们消失啊
We all hate the ducks. We all want them gone.
为什么我就得当那坏人呢
Why do I have to be the bad guy?
我不知道 为什么我就负责貌美如花呢
I don't know. Why am I the pretty one?
我们都各有所长
We all have our thing.
好吧 好吧 我来吧
Fine. Fine. I'll do it.
快出来 这就好了 你们自♥由♥了
Get on out there. There you go. You're free. Okay.
他们怎么哪儿都不去呢
Why aren't they going anywhere?
自恋小姐还在那儿做准备呢
Well, Miss Thing over there is still getting herself ready.
我发誓她一早上
I swear she spent all morning
都在欣赏自己在碗里的倒影呢
looking at her reflection in the water bowl.
那只怪胎呢
How about that weirdo?
你们昨天有看到他嘴巴卡在笼子上了吗
Did you see when he got his bill stuck in his cage yesterday?
多可爱的小笨蛋啊
What a sweet little dope.
我知道 还好他有个聪明的姐姐
I know. He's lucky his sister is so smart.
她弄清了怎么打开笼子
You know, she figured out how to unlatch the cage
放他自♥由♥
and set him free.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
你们明白这是什么情况了吗
Do you guys see what's happening?
-没 -你们当然没看出来
- No. - Of course you don't.
你♥爸♥之所以这么痴迷于这些鸭子
The reason why your dad is so attached to these ducks
是因为鸭子让他想起了你们
is they remind him of you guys.
我们得把他们带回家
We got to get them home.
他们不见了
They're gone.
天啊
Oh, my god.
他们去哪儿了
Where are they?
天哪
Oh, God.
搞什么
What the hell?
难道大家都把鸭子扔到这里吗
Does everyone get rid of their ducks here?
我们能随便抓三只吗
Can't we just pick any three?
你♥爸♥一眼就会看出来的
Your father will know immediately.
看 我觉得那只是卢克小笨鸭
Look. I think that might be the dumb Luke duck.
在逗其他鸭子乐的那只吗
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表