No!
我去 你是故意的
No! You did that on purpose!
我都没看着你
I wasn't even looking!
我都转过身了 真对不起
I turned my back on you. I'm so sorry!
看好那个杯子
Watch the sippy cup.
希望你喜欢重金属摇滚乐
I hope you're a heavy metal fan
因为整个"金属"周期表
because all the heavy metals
要挂到你奖杯头顶上了
are going right here above your trophy.
酷 梅西
Cool. Maisie.
话说楼下好像在发邮箱的钥匙
So, I heard they're giving out mailbox keys downstairs,
可以麻烦你去把我们俩的钥匙都领回来吗
and I was thinking maybe you could pick up both of ours?
当然没问题 朋友
Sure thing, friend!
多好的一天 我有了邮箱还有了朋友
What a day -- I've got a mailbox and a friend!
你必须有
You sure do.
你能尽量别这么幸灾乐祸了吗
Could you try not to enjoy this so much?
我这已经是努力忍♥住了
This is me trying.
这一切到此结束了
This ends now.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
你觉得我要干嘛 我要摆脱她
What do you think I'm doing? I'm getting rid of her.
我要打给我的导师申请换个室友
I'm calling my advisor and getting a new roommate.
-不行 -把手♥机♥还给我
- No. - Give that back.
需要提醒你我是黄带吗
Need I remind you I am a yellow belt?
虽然我记不住你那堆丑腰带
I can't keep track of all your ugly belts,
但我就是觉得你不该换室友
but I don't think you should change roommates.
听着 尽管你是我上大学的核心军师
Listen, as much as you're my go-to girl on college advice,
-可我... -天啊
- I really -- - Oh, my God.
你能先闭嘴一会吗
Would you just shut up for a second?
是这样的
Here's the thing --
我也有过这么一个室友
I had a similar experience with a roommate.
她是个讨人厌的"百事通"
She was this annoying little know-it-all
老把我惹毛
who totally got on my nerves.
-是 我知道 -别说话
- Yeah, I get it. - Oh, shh!
我也花了很长时间想要摆脱她
I spent a long time trying to get rid of her
可是直到我发现这个小姑娘
until I realized that that little girl,
其实一直默默地在崇拜着我
in her own way, put me on a pedestal.
我很开心
It felt great.
你刚刚来到一个到处是牛逼人物的地方
You just landed in a world of superstars,
我也不知道你永远不会承认
and I know you'd never admit it,
但你其实还是很害怕的
but you're scared.
拥有一个你自己的拉拉队长并不是坏事
It's not the worst thing to have your own personal cheerleader.
我也开始想念我的拉拉队长了
I miss mine already.
我的五秒应该到了
Well, I guess my five seconds is up.
这么小的浴室虽然不常见
You don't often see a 5/8 bathroom,
但他们也是妥善考量后设计的
but they're highly sought after.
这笔生意已经十拿九稳了 孩子
The deal's in the bag, kid.
我再收收尾 然后我们就走人
I'm just gonna wrap it up, and then we bounce.
我们就蹦起来[走人]
And then we bounce.
去蹦床公园啊
Trampoline park.
你怎么不跟我弹跳式击掌了
How are you not high-boinging me right now?
我想去码头
I was thinking of maybe
和我的小伙伴们碰面
meeting up with my crew at the pier.
没问题 我们蹦完蹦床你再去
Sure thing. After we tramp.
好吧
Fine.
很快 我不再跟爸爸去商店玩了
After a while, I stopped hanging out with my dad at the store.
我开始忙拉拉队的训练
I got busy with cheer practice,
也开始觉得橙子堆的金字塔不再酷炫
and I guess pyramids of oranges don't seem so great
因为我已经叠过人体金字塔了
after you've built pyramids out of man.
我不知道爸爸会不会因我少回家而难过
I don't know if it bothered him that I stopped coming around,
但即使他真的难过 他也从未表露
but if it did, he never let it show.
好了 咱们出发吧
All right. Let's do this.
其实我觉得我
Actually, I think I, uh --
我好像扭到了脚踝
I twisted my ankle
刚才从满是折叠床的房♥间蹦出来时扭了
jumping out of the way in that room full of murphy beds.
我最好还是别上蹦床了
I probably shouldn't get on a trampoline.
你还是去跟你朋友一起玩吧
You should go hang out with your friends.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
想快点去的话 最好是得他们来接你
Might be faster if they come get you, though.
我还得再打扫一遍这房♥子
I should do one more sweep of the house.
我觉得跟布兰斯顿这家人的生意吹了
I think I lost the Blanstons.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
债贱
Deuces.
加油 姑娘们
Let's go, girls!
传球 动起来
Pass and move!
运动员不要一直傻站着
The players should never be standing still!
最好的防守就是有力的进攻
The best defense is good offense.
这不对
Well, now, that can't be true.
中场休息
Halftime!
好吧 上半场很棒
Okay, good -- good half!
好 我们落后三分 但是没关系
All right, we're down by three, but that's okay.
看啊 看看是谁终于出现了
Look. Look who finally showed up.
太不容易了
Not easily.
你们也看得到 我的脚伤得很重
As you can see, I have a severely injured foot.
小卡在哪儿
Where is Cam?
他 他被裁判罚出场了
He -- he got banished by the ref.
怎么会这样 说具体点
How did that happen? Be specific.
这有什么
Who cares?
重要的是我实打实地被枪打中了--
The important thing is I did, in fact, shoot myself in the --
省省吧 假伤就够了 别再伤脸皮了
Save it. Don't add insult to fake injury.
-我假伤 -是的
- Fake. - Yeah.
没搞错吧
Seriously?
看看他的小脚趾
Say hello to his little toe.
天哪 你居然真的
Oh, my God. You really
打中了自己的脚
shot myself in the foot.
是啊 是挺吓人的
Yeah, it was so scary.
-还流了好多血 -场面血流成河
- And the blood. - There was so much blood.
可是你们还是来了
But you guys -- you still showed up anyway.
-当然要来了 -一定会来的
- Of course! - Without a doubt.
是妈妈开枪打的杰
Mommy shot Jay.
什么 你不是说是自己打中的吗
I'm sorry, what? I thought you said --
是妈妈打中的杰 克莱尔阿姨说 "打他"
Yeah, mommy shot Jay. Aunt Claire said, "Shoot him."
爸
Dad.
你宁愿中一枪也不想来支持你的孙女吗
You would rather take a bullet than support your granddaughter?
这都是歌♥洛莉亚的主意
This was really Gloria's idea.
我身边全都是泄密者
I'm surrounded by rats.
米奇尔 听我说
Mitchell, listen to me.
我知道"对不起"一点诚意也没有
I know "I'm sorry" barely covers it,
但是让我来这里看这些小女孩踢球
but it's very difficult for me to come here today
真的太折磨人了
and watch little girls playing soccer
因为我自己的女儿今天离开我去上大学了
on the same day that my little girl left for college.
我也是
Well, me too.
我要看着我的孙女离开
I mean, watching my little grandbaby go off --
别来跟风我的理由
Don't jump on my thing.
抱歉打扰你们
Sorry to interrupt.
其他的父母还有保姆投票了
So, the parents and nannies voted,
我们决定解除你的职务
and we're going to relieve you of your command.
可是我是教练啊
but I'm the coach, so --
现在我才是教练
I'm the coach now.
我真高兴你们能赶上这个场面
Glad you got here in time to see that.
一点也不好笑 克莱尔
It's not funny, Claire.
小卡 你在哪
Cam. Where are you?
我站在停车场 戴着双目镜
In the parking lot with binoculars.
等等
What, when did --
你什么时候买♥♥了件军装风外套
When did you buy an army jacket?
不是那个 左边的才是我
Not him, to the left.
看见你了
Oh, hi.
你居然让黛比抢走了你的哨子
So you let Debbie take your whistle?
是啊 也不能怪她 我水平太差
Well, yeah, I can't blame her. I'm a terrible coach.
抱歉我对你这么差
I mean, I'm sorry I-I pushed you away.
别乱说
No, no, no. You hush up.
我才是该道歉的那个
I'm the one who's sorry.
你知道吗 我一直想假装
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表