I know.
也许我们该等到一个完美时刻
Maybe we should wait for the perfect moment
恰当地开展我们的关系
so we can start our relationship right.
既特别又神奇的事 像电影里一样
Something special and magical, like in the movies.
你想让我♥干♥什么
What do you want me to do,
穿过一个飞机追你吗
chase you through an airport?
我觉得现在已经够浪漫了
I think we got it.
没错
Oh, yeah.
不是吧
Come on!
一棵该死的树堵住了街道
A damn tree's blocking the street.
我需要电锯
I need my chainsaw.
杰 我知道你没问我的意见...
Jay, I know you didn't ask my advice...
很高兴你意识到了 我一整天都被困在这了
I'm glad you noticed that. I've been stuck here all day.
现在我要去酒吧了
Now, I'm going to that bar!
我现在最不需要的就是再耽搁
The last thing I need's another delay.
该死的电锯究竟在哪里
Where the hell's the chainsaw?!
就在那里
It's right there.
我去不了了 是吧
I'm not gonna get there, am I?
我们不必聊这个
We don't have to talk about it.
我以前海军的战友大杰克今天去世了
Old Navy buddy of mine, Big Jake, died today.
我们部队有个传统
Guys in my unit have a tradition
我们其中有谁去世了 其他人
whereas, when one of us goes, the rest of us,
无论身在何处 都要找到最近的爱尔兰酒吧
no matter where we are, find the nearest Irish pub,
在七点 举杯默哀
at 7 o'clock, silently toast the fallen.
开始有十个人
Started with 10 guys.
只剩我们四个了
Four of us left.
也许早该跟歌♥洛莉亚说的
Probably should have told Gloria about it,
但我不知道
but I don't know.
我们一起经历了一些挫折
We all went through some rough stuff together...
很难提起
Hard to talk about.
谢谢
Thanks.
菲尔
Phil.
我们为什么就是记不起最后这里呢
Why can't we remember this last piece?
今天早上才想到的
We just had it this morning.
两位 我知道你们很忙
Hey, guys. I know you're busy,
但你们觉不觉得人被电击后
but do you think being hit by lightning
会变聪明呢
can make people smarter?
滚出去
Get out of here.
是啊 可能是个未解之谜吧
Yeah. It's probably just a myth.
现在网上满是些疯狂的事
There's so much crazy stuff written on the Internet these days.
原来 她们第一次想出来的时候
Turns out, when they figured it out the first time,
那个公式就在我一张自♥拍♥的背景上
the formula was in the background of a selfie I took.
总之 如果你们不觉得电击能使人聪明
Anyway, if you don't think lightning can do that,
那就肯定不能
it must not be true.
毕竟 你们是我认识的最聪明的人
After all, you are the smartest people I know.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表