where you didn't.
我希望我们在那里
I wish we were there.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这就是学霸的前戏吗
Is this geek foreplay?
因为我完全听不懂
'cause I don't understand any of this.
如果你真的那么不开心 你为什么没有联♥系♥我
If you were so unhappy, why didn't you contact me?
我很羞耻 很尴尬
I was ashamed and embarrassed.
我已经打算一个人度过余生了
I came to terms with being alone for the rest of my life.
我回家过周末
I'm home for the weekend,
但我父母都不在这里
and my parents aren't even here.
-你父母不在家吗 -这话我懂
- You're parents aren't home? - That, I understand.
我回来了
I'm home!
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
你们在这啊
There they are.
我的家人
There's my family.
爸爸抱抱 小猴子
Come here, you little monkey!
不 你又输了多少钱
Ay, no. How much money did you lose?
我今天没打高尔夫
I didn't play golf today.
我学开飞机去了
I took a flying lesson.
感觉如何
Hmm? And how was that?
没什么特别的
Uneventful.
那你怎么之前没说
Why didn't you tell me about it?
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted it to be a surprise.
那我也要给你一个惊喜
Oh, well, then I have a surprise for you, too.
我去学打高尔夫了
I took a golf lesson.
开玩笑吧 为什么
You're kidding. Why?
我想跟你一起打啊
To play with you.
想都别想
That's not gonna happen.
达琳开始和小短一起打球了
Darlene started playing with Shorty.
她嘴巴说个不停
She never stops talking.
小短得故意打个曲球 好在捡球时有点清净
He had to develop a slice just to get some alone time.
那你想怎么办
So what do you want to do?
一个人开着你那小飞机吗
Fly alone in your little plane?
不 我是想找件咱们能一起做的事情
No. The whole point is to find something we can do together.
比如飞到纳帕[加州酒乡]去吃个午餐
I pictured zipping up to napa for lunch,
到赛多纳[亚利桑那印第安圣地]吃个夕阳晚餐
Sedona for a sunset dinner.
你一吃完饭就睡着了
You fall asleep after every meal.
我才不要和你一起坐飞机
I am not getting on a plane with you.
怎么会呢
That's not true.
你吃了个烤芝士三明治
You eat a grilled cheese sandwich
想走到沙发上都费劲
and you can barely make it to the couch.
甜美的烤芝士催人眠
Nothing like a grilled cheese nap.
我也不想要你到处开飞机
I don't want you flying around in a little plane, either.
这大概是我的人生梦想
Well, it's kind of my life's dream,
但如果你不愿意我做 我就不做了
but if you want me to stop, I'll do it for you.
我昨晚做了个噩梦
I had a bad dream last night.
我觉得你退休这事让我有点害怕
I think that this retirement thing is making me very scared.
我又何尝不是[加入俱乐部]
Join the club.
但别加入我的乡村俱乐部
Just not my country club.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你怎么知道呢
How do you know that?
我不知道 但我们双方都花了一天时间想做些
I don't. But we both spent the day trying to do something
我们认为能让对方开心的事
we thought would make the other one happy
这就是个不错的开头
and that's a pretty good start.
看来我们只要找到
I guess we just have to find something
双方都感兴趣的事
that we have in common,
可以一起规划的事情
Like a project to do together!
-我还在呢 -等等 妈妈在想事情
- Hello? - In a minute. Mommy's thinking.
克拉特沃斯跑哪儿去了
Where the hell is Clutterworth?
在贫民区把我们的记忆分发给流浪汉
On skid row giving our memories to hobos.
她把我所有旧的时尚杂♥志♥都扔了
She threw out all my old Vogues.
没有参考 我会错穿过去流行现在过时的衣服
If I don't know the past, I'm doomed to re-wear it.
老妈 这回
Mom, this time --
是你啊
Oh, it's just you.
你们好啊
Hey, party people.
你高兴个什么劲儿
Why are you so happy?
去了趟桑杰家 翻了个篇儿
Went over to Sanjay's, got a little closure.
是吗 你的衣服倒是翻出来了
Yeah? Well, some of your clothes are on inside out.
你终于出现了 你把我的杂♥志♥全扔了
There you are. You threw out all my magazines.
要不是我当时在场
Yeah, and if I hadn't been here,
你就把桑杰的套头衫扔了
you would have thrown out Sanjay's hoodie
我也就没机会把衣服还给他
and then I would have never gotten the chance to return it,
他也就没机会向我表达他的未尽之爱
and then he never would have declared his undying love for me.
没错 姐满血复活了
That's right. I'm back.
你把我的幸运棒拿走了
And you took my lucky stick.
我超喜欢那根棒棒
I love that stick.
我找到我最喜欢的石头时拿的就是那根棒棒
I was holding it when I found my favorite rock.
天啊
Oh, my god.
别告诉我你把阿石也扔了
Please tell me you didn't throw out Rocky.
没错
You're right.
你们都没错 我是个糟糕的母亲
You're all right. I'm a terrible mother.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是怎么回事
What is happening?
已经过了五点[下班时间]了吗
Is it after 5:00 already?
-你回来了 -老爸 有点不对劲
- Hey, you're back. - Dad, something's wrong.
老妈在道歉
Mom's apologizing.
我们看过表了
No, we checked.
我没能救下阿鸡
I couldn't save Chickie.
一想起还有那么多我没能救下来的
And think about all the others I didn't save --
马里布芭比 粉兔枕头
Malibu Barbie, Pink Bunny Pillow,
筋肉人阿姆斯壮
Stretch Armstrong.
慢着 你把我的筋肉人阿姆斯壮扔了
Wait. You threw away my Stretch Armstrong?
是啊 没了 它们都没了
Yes. It's gone. They are all gone.
每年的大扫除根除了
Years of stress cleaning has eradicated
一生的珍贵记忆
a lifetime of precious memories.
如果没有呢
Well, what if it hasn't?
你是在说平行于现实的另一个宇宙吗
Are you suggesting an alternate universe that parallels reality?
我是在说平行于公路的储物车♥库♥
I'm suggesting a storage unit that parallels the freeway.
天啊
Oh, my god.
都是我们的旧东西
It's all our old stuff.
我的第一辆自行车
Ah! My first bike!
-我的梵高作业 -我的第一台电♥话♥
- My Van Gogh project! - My first phone!
好的 我等丽兹·麦克奎尔接电♥话♥
Yes, I'll hold for Lizzie McGuire.
《新成长的烦恼》女主角
你不是都拿去捐了吗
So all of those trips to the donation bin...
有时候我没有捐成
I didn't always make it.
-你生气了吗 -太好了
- Are you mad? - It's amazing.
看到没 我管住了我的女人
See? I'm controlling my woman.
这件衣服太有范儿了
Oh, this is totally back in style.
天啊 扭扭乐
OH, my god! Twister!
我也找到了[电影《龙♥卷♥风♥》]
Me, too.
我很...
I'm...
抱歉
没什么...
It's no...
麻烦
你把身上那股子劲儿
You just take that nutty energy of yours
全都投到工作里去
and put it to good use at the office,
我们在家里等你
and we'll be waiting for you when you get home.
你知道我们报税的时候没有算这些东西了吧
You know we already claimed all this stuff on our taxes, right?
没错
There's my girl. Yeah.
虽然大费周折 但我拿回来了
It wasn't easy, but I got it!
阿鸡
Chickie!
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
有点黏
A little sticky, huh?
复活节快乐
Happy Easter!
它真的就只会说这一句吗
Oh! Is that really all it says?
我记得它还能说别的呢
I feel like it used to say more.
-复活节快乐 -老妈 别捏了
- Happy Easter! - Mom, stop squeezing it.
-我没有 我没捏它 -复活节快乐
- I'm n-- I'm not. I'm not squeezing it. - Happy Easter!
真的好吵啊
It's really annoying.
-我什么都没干 -复活节快乐
- I'm not doing anything. - Happy Easter!
-蕴含了好多回忆 -是啊
- So many good memories, though. - Yep.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表