I kind of figured you didn't have anything
我就大概知道你们什么都没准备了
by the second verse of the omelet dance.
我可是零基础
Hey, I've had no training.
但当我看到你们为了让我开心而那么卖♥♥力时
But then I saw how hard you were trying to make me happy,
我真的是很喜欢和你们在一起
and I just love hanging out with you guys.
再说了 我还见到了雷·利奥 雷
Plus, I did get to meet Ray Lio-- Ray.
你也会见到芭芭拉的
You're also gonna meet Barbra.
开什么玩笑
What? No.
我本来也要去她家一趟的
I've been meaning to go by her house anyway.
我这儿有一堆她的邮件
I've got a bunch of her mail.
不用这么麻烦你了
Oh, you don't have to do that.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
你让我想起了
You remind me of --
我小时候爱着的一个人
of someone that I loved when I was a kid.
我也有个逗逼舅舅
I had a funny uncle, too.
你真是太热情了
This is so nice of you.
我得承认
Well, I must admit,
请你们来其实是有点自己的小打算
I-I have a little bit of an ulterior motive.
我觉得莉莉看上你们家那个了
I think Lily has a giant crush on your little guy.
我有点想给他们牵红线
I kind of wanted to set them up.
我这人特别喜欢搞浪漫
I know -- I'm a hopeless romantic.
太有爱了
Oh! That's so cute!
我还记得我的初恋 那是在夏令营
I remember my first crush. It was at summer camp.
我住在多伦多 他是埃德蒙顿来的
I lived in Toronto, and he was from Edmonton,
也算是有缘无分
So it was very star-crossed.
有点像我们的小罗密欧与朱丽叶
Just like our little Romeo and Juliet.
他是我爱过的第一个男孩
He was the first boy I ever loved.
比利·麦克林
Billy Macklin.
天啊 我都多少年没想起过他了
God. I haven't thought of him in years.
你有什么兴趣爱好吗
Do you have any hobbies?
我喜欢攀岩
Well, I like rock climbing.
我收集宠物小精灵
I collect Pokemon --
我听说加拿大挺不错
I hear Canada's nice.
你喜欢培根吗
Do you like bacon?
话说起来 我要去
Okay, you know what, I'm just gonna --
夏天一过就开始出现问题了
After that summer, things got pretty rough.
爹死了 娘也开始酗酒
Dad died, Mom started drinking.
太难承受了
It was a lot to handle.
我喜欢你的衬衫 是新的吗
I love your shirt. Is it new?
我想这衬衫的年岁比你还大
Oh, I think this shirt's older than you are.
莉莉 到卧室去 跟你有话说
Okay, Lily, can I see you in the bedroom, please?
比我还大 罗布 你可笑死我了
Older than I am -- oh, Rob, you're killing me!
我们去去就回
Okay, we'll be right back.
别骚了
And enough.
你刚才在干什么
What are you doing out there?
你教我的啊
What you told me.
我觉得进展不错
I think it's going pretty good.
我还以为你看上的是蒙蒂
I thought your crush was on Monte.
你不能和成年人调情啊
You can't flirt with a grown man.
可你说过
But you said --
不 这样不好
No. It's not appropriate.
不 我再也不要和男生说话了
Oh, no! I'm never talking to a boy ever again!
莉莉 你没必要感到羞愧
Lily, you have nothing to be ashamed of.
要怪就怪我吧
If -- if anything, this is -- this is my fault.
我还以为你喜欢蒙蒂 是我的错
I thought you meant Monte, and I confused you.
我能告诉你个秘密吗
Can I...tell you a little secret?
不
No!
当我对初恋采取行动时
Well, when I made a move on my first crush,
情况完全失控了
it went way worse.
那天是新年前夜 我跑去给他一个吻
It was New Year's Eve, and I went to give him a kiss,
结果舌头黏在他脸上了
and my tongue froze to his cheek.
为什么冻上了
Why did it freeze?
天太冷 而且他还是铜做的
It was cold, and he was made out of bronze,
我再也不想说这事儿了
And I don't want to talk about this anymore.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
马蒂说我们这年纪的人做不了十个仰卧起坐
Marty said guys our age can't do 10 sit-ups.
我不记得说过这话 但像是我说的话
I don't remember saying it, but it sounds like me.
杰 麻烦你过来一下
Jay, may I speak with you for a moment?
好
All right.
糟了
Ah, crap!
让我帮你
Uh, here. L-let me help you.
我要倒了
I'm going down!
维琪
Vicky!
你今天是怎么回事
What is wrong with you today?
我受够了马蒂把我
I'm sick of Marty lumping me
跟他们一个年龄段的人混为一谈
into the same age category as him.
说什么 像我们这样的人 我们那时候
"Guys like us," "Back in our day."
美国1946年至196♥4♥年有近八千万人出生
我可是战后婴儿潮出生的人
I'm a baby boomer, for god's sake.
我记得《点燃我的火》[60年代金曲]全部歌♥词
I know all the words to "Light My Fire."
杰 你不能只再为自己着想了
Jay, you have to stop thinking only about you.
我知道 我改为乔着想
Yeah, I know, I know. I should think about Joe.
不 为我
No -- Me!
你知道我和维琪
Do you know that Vicky and I
是班上年纪最大的妈妈吗 比别人♥大♥得多
are the oldest moms in the class -- by a lot?
所以呢
So?
你也许不知道
This might surprise you,
变老对女人也是件烦心事
but aging is also a big deal for women.
我需要维琪做我的朋友
I need Vicky to be my friend.
在那群年轻妈妈里我觉得很不自在
I feel out of place around all those young moms.
如果你不喜欢她老公
And if you don't like her husband,
也许她就不喜欢我了
maybe she'll stop liking me.
歌♥洛莉亚 我在努力 但是
Gloria, I'm trying, but it's --
至少你不是最老的爸爸
At least you're not the oldest dad.
你就不能享受这一点吗
Can't you enjoy that?
上一次你作为
When was the last time
年轻人亮相是什么时候
that you were the young stud in the room?
我把我妈送进养老院那回
When I put Mom in that nursing home.
就那么一小会儿
That was quite a rush.
你能更友善一点吗
So, are you going to be nice?
好 他也没那么差啦
Yes. He's not a bad guy.
再说啦 我要忍♥他的日子
And really, how much longer
也没剩多少了
am I gonna have to put up with him?
不 杰 不准这么说
Ay, no, Jay. Don't say that.
你会很长寿的
You're going to live a long life.
不是我 我说的是外面那老头
Not me! Grandpa out there!
他能听见
He can hear you.
听见什么
Hear what?
你们又在谈论我的胡子吗
You were talking about my mustache again?
不 曼尼 我们喜欢你的胡子
No, Manny. We love your mustache.
搞笑
Oh, hilarious.
我把胡子都剃了你说你喜欢
Tell me you like it now that I've shaved it off!
母亲是黑人 父亲是白人 但我没见过他
Black mother and white father, but I've never met him.
这才是社会上该流传的故事
That's a story that should be out there more --
白人父亲抛妻弃子[一般是黑人父亲]
White fathers who abandon their families.
还有什么 还有什么
What else? What else?
这位是沃尔特
So, this is Walter.
就好像我之前接杰罗米的班一样
Just as I took over for Jeremy when his shift ended,
他要来接我的班了
he'll be taking over for me.
或者说你们准备好买♥♥单了
Unless you're ready?
我觉得我们还得聊会儿 谢啦
I think we're still talking. But thanks.
沃尔特 我能到那边问你个问题吗
Walter? Could I ask you a quick question right over there?
我也马上就回来
I'll be right back, too.
我需要跟我老公聊两句 谢谢
I just need a minute alone with my husband. Thank you.
这单绝对不能由你来付
There is no way you are paying that bill.
放在那儿都多久了
It has been out there forever,
他手都没往钱包上伸过 装都不装一下
and he hasn't even pretended to reach for his wallet.
太折磨人了 克莱尔
This is torture, Claire.
我愿意付任何账结束这一切
I'll pay anything to end it.
挺住
Stay strong.
我挺不住 你嫁给了一个挺不住的男人
I'm weak. You married a weak man!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表