我还是喜欢你的
I was -- I was pretty hung up on you.
但当我脑海里只剩下最后一个人的时候
But once I got it down to only one woman in my head,
我看到贝丝完全不同的一面
I saw Beth in a whole new way,
因此我们的关系才能继续发展
and we were able to move forward.
我理解
That makes sense.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
看看我们 落难兄妹[模仿英国腔]
Look at us, brother and sister,
自幼与父母分离[模仿英国腔]
separated from our mum...
你演的太好了
Oh, you're so good at that.
你有没有想过
Hey, what do you think about
邀请海莉和迪伦来参加婚礼
inviting Haley and Dylan to the wedding?
很好啊
I love that idea.
而且是你提出来的 真是太好了
And I love you for having it.
你说为什么现在的人不说"赶巧儿了"
Why do you think people stopped saying "Coinkydink"?
迪伦 我
Dylan, um...
天哪
Oh, God.
你又要跟我分手了对不对
You're breaking up with me again, aren't you?
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I just -- I --
我觉得安迪和贝丝
I feel like Andy and Beth
还有所有人 大家的关系都在发展[前进]
and everyone in the world are moving forward,
只有我们反而倒♥退♥
and we're moving backward.
我们要停下来
Actually, we're stopping,
因为我要下车
because I want to get out of the car.
-迪伦 -停车
- Dylan-- - Stop!
我受够了这样被你耍着玩
I'm tired of being jerked around.
我也要前进了
Now I'm moving forward, too.
你好歹叫个优步吧
Can't you at least call an Uber?
因为我老是跟司机闲聊 已经上了黑名单了
You know they banned me for talking too much to the drivers!
她还是不接电♥话♥ 我不敢相信我们居然跟丢了
She's still not answering. I can't believe we lost them.
我们就要到家了 我可以在电脑上定位她的手♥机♥
We're almost home. I can track her phone from the computer.
"我希望你能电脑定位成功
"I hope you can track her phone
因为你连辆面包车都跟不住"
better than you tracked that van."
抱歉 克莱尔 就因为我有1/6♥4♥的彻罗基血统
I'm sorry, Claire. Just because I'm 1/6♥4♥th Cherokee,
彻罗基男子的成年礼是要在森林过夜并独自回家
不代表我天生擅长追踪
it doesn't make me a natural tracker.
你发现我没在追究这事了吧
You realize I'm not participating in this.
是啊 你已经说得很清楚 因为我开车太娘
Well, you made it pretty clear it was my fault we lost them
所以我把他们跟丢了
due to my less-than-manly driving.
-我的天 -是啊 我又开始了
- Oh, my God. - Yes, this again.
除非你承认我是个男人 不然我不会停的
I'm not letting it go till you admit that you wish I was a --
菲尔 是那辆面包车
Phil, it's the van!
-在我们家门口 -不好
- In my own house?! - Oh, no!
-先别急 -别拦我 克莱尔
- Okay, now, hang on. - Don't hold me back, claire!
虽然我只有1/6♥4♥彻罗基血统
I may be one 1/6♥4♥th Cherokee,
但我的63/6♥4♥是个愤怒的白人老爸
but I'm also 63/6♥4♥ths crazy white guy!
他人呢
Where is he?!
-你还好吗 -你在说什么啊
- Are you okay? - What are you talking about?
-你没事吧 -我没事啊
- Are you okay? -I-I-I'm fine.
-我很抱歉 -你是该抱歉了
- No, I'm sorry! I-I -- - You are now!
鲁本
Reuben?
天哪 我把鲁本杀了
Oh, my God! I killed Reuben!
宝贝
Oh, babe?
出什么事了 流血了诶
What's going on? That's blood.
我得辩解一下 我没想到有人能发现
In my defense, I didn't think anyone would ever find out.
坚持住 鲁本
Stay with me, Reuben!
好吧 原来开面包车去接你的是鲁本吗
Okay, so Reuben is the one who picked you up in the van?
是的 那是他爸的车 天哪
Yes, it was his dad's -- oh, my god!
你们在跟踪我吗
Have you been following me?
他缓过来了 他会没事的
He's coming to. He's gonna be fine.
不 不要
No! No!
别想把过错推到我们身上
Don't try and make this our fault.
去酒水商店的那个人是你
You are the one who went to the liquor store
你买♥♥了什么
and bought - what?
冰
Ice.
罗本今天玩魁地奇的时候小腿扯着了
Reuben sprained his hamstring today while playing Quidditch.
宝贝 别误会我的意思 可你跟鲁本
Honey, don't take this the wrong way, but Reuben?
-我们相爱了 -闭嘴吧
- We're in love. - Oh, shut up.
不 别停 继续说话
No, no, no, keep talking!
还记得我们来之前发生了什么吗
Remember what happened when you tripped and fell
你怎么被绊倒的
right before we got here?
你知道吗 在加州理工真的很累
You know what? Caltech is hard.
身边有那么多的天才 我又跟桑杰分手了
Between all the geniuses and breaking up with Sanjay,
我只想跟让我觉得舒服的人在一起
I just wanted something comfortable,
即使他是个崇拜我的小呆瓜跟屁虫
even if it is a wormy little dork that worships me.
宝贝 我能理解
Oh, honey, I understand.
真是有其母必有其女
Oh, like mother, like daughter, I guess.
好了 他会没事的
Okay. He's gonna be fine.
菲尔 过来跟我聊几句
Phil, come over here and talk to me for a second.
我想我们该做的事已经做完了
Well, I guess we're done with my thing already.
如果有那么一瞬间我让你觉得
If I was ever stupid enough to imply, for one second,
你对我来说还不够像个坏男生
that you were not bad boy enough for me,
现在我绝对没有那样认为
I couldn't possibly think that right now.
因为我袭击了一名十六岁的男孩吗
Because I attacked a 16-year-old?
你当时都不知道衣橱里的人是谁
You didn't know who was in that closet.
那是真的
That's true.
看啊 他起来了
Look, he's up.
好吧 我们俩让你们单独待会儿吧
Okay, we're gonna leave the two of you alone.
等等 不用
Oh, wait, wait, wait, no, no, no.
你们不会把这事告诉别人的 对吗
Yeah, we're not gonna tell anyone about this, right?
禁忌之恋 让我更兴奋了
Forbidden love. It's -- it's hotter that way.
我还有个魔杖呢
Also, I -- I had a-a-a wand.
我真恨我自己
I hate myself so much.
味道不错
It's good.
当然不错了 我相信 好吧
Of course it's good. It's -- I'm sure -- o...kay.
天哪 太美味了
Oh, my gosh. It's glorious.
比我的好吃太多了
So much better than mine.
-你的酱汁 -就是垃圾
- Well, your sauce is -- - Is garbage!
主要就是番茄酱
It's mostly ketchup.
歌♥洛莉亚 这就是我们该放到
Gloria, this is what we need to be selling
农贸市场里卖♥♥的东西
at the farmers' market.
我们能让来买♥♥的人把队伍
We would have them lined up clear down
排得比那个卖♥♥纯天然海狸奶的还长
past the cruelty-free beaver-milk stand.
我会击垮安德鲁的
I would crush Andrew.
我不能再回农贸市场去了
I cannot go back to the farmers' market.
那是2011年
The year was 2011.
我刚从哥伦比亚回来
I had just come back from Colombia
带着满满一箱家里自♥制♥的顺发剂
with a box full of our family's homemade hair relaxer,
哥伦比亚柔顺王
the Colombian comb-out.
周五 我卖♥♥了五十瓶 可周六...
Friday, I sold 50 bottles, but Saturday...
瓶子上写着在头发上停留三分钟
It says on the bottle to leave it in for three minutes!
不 上面写得是"停留三个数
No, it says, "Leave in for three.
一会儿你的头发就会出奇得柔顺"[断句歧义]
Minutes later, you will look fantastic."
一 二 三 就梳开了
One, two, three, comb it out.
我知道问题出在哪里了
Ay, I see how it can be confusing.
如果是真的 如很多人推论的那样
If it's true, as many people theorize,
巨石阵实际上是古代祭司的衣橱
that stonehenge was, in fact, a druid closet --
米奇尔
Mitchell.
是的 很好 我们拍好了
Oh, yeah. Oh, good. We -- we got it!
你怎么了
What's with you?
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 工作上的事让我很心烦
I'm sorry. I got this whole work thing stressing me out.
今天你走运了
It's your lucky day.
有个工业巨头来做你的听众
You have an audience with a titan of industry
而且你不用到高档的餐厅请我吃饭
without having to buy the $15-a-plate dinner ticket.
怎么回事
What's the issue?
我接到一个很大的事务所
Well, I got this job offer
给我的工作机会 但...
at this really big firm, but, um...
我其实 一直在考虑
I've actually, uh, been thinking about
也许该开一间自己的事务所
maybe starting my own practice.
-你的直觉是什么 -我不知道
- What's your gut tell you? - I don't know.
我很想有自己的事务所 但那真的很可怕
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表