What's with the birds?
给曼尼邀请舞伴准备的斑鸠
Oh, these are just some turtledoves for Manny's promposal.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're joking.
卢克找我帮忙让你感觉被轻视了
You felt so slighted over Luke asking me
你就跑去逼曼尼了吗
that you foisted yourself on Manny?
我才没有逼他
There was no foisting.
我问曼尼需要帮忙吗
I asked Manny if he needed help.
他太傲慢了不肯承认 所以就这样了
He was too proud to admit that he did, so here we are.
你是不是在这个毕业舞会这件事上
Is it possible there's something deeper going on with you
有什么不可告人的秘密啊
around this whole prom area?
你是不是在后悔没准备点
Is it possible you're second-guessing
浪漫点的招啊
your no-frills approach?
特别比起斑鸠啊 伴舞啊
Especially compared to turtledoves, backup dancers,
还有干冰 可以让曼尼在一片迷雾中出场
and dry ice so Manny can appear in a cloud of mist.
一片迷雾
A cloud of mist?
惊悚片《迷雾》
像电影里那样吗
Like in a movie?
我们的创意会不会有点弱了
Is our thing gonna seem lame now?
淡定
Steady.
好了 我觉得你们的创意还是可以的
Now, now. I'm sure your thing is fine.
看看你们柜子上便条写着啥
What did your little locker note say?
"去体育馆"
"Go to the gym."
很神秘哟
Intriguing.
体育馆会有什么惊喜等着她呢
What delights await her in the gym?
另一张指示她去停车场的便条
Another note telling her to go to the parking lot.
我还是去帮曼尼准备好吧
Well, I should help Manny set up.
我是不是该慌了呢
Should I be worried?
别在这会儿吓我好吧
Don't freak me out right now, okay?
-好吧 -没事的 不会有事
- Okay. All right. - It's fine. Just fine.
你们不一定用得上它 但是起码先拿着
You don't have to use it, but at least you'll have it.
你好 爱丽丝姑妈
Hello, Auntie Alice.
还是爱你死姑妈
Or should she say Auntie Malice?
不 歌♥洛莉亚说对了 是爱丽丝
No, Gloria's right. It's Alice.
我不知道你今天也进场卖♥♥酱
I didn't know you were in today.
你惹上大♥麻♥烦了
You're in -- trouble!
他没事吧
Is he okay?
-你偷了我的酱料配方 -什么
- You stole my sauce! - What?
不好意思 可能你的耳朵有点背了
Uh, I'm sorry. Maybe you don't hear so good.
她说的是 "你偷了她的酱料配方"
She said, "You...stole... her...sauce."
这酱好辣
That's spicy.
这不是她剽窃的那种酱
That's not the sauce she stole.
那是她的火山酱料
That's her Volcano sauce.
广♥告♥里一滴酱就能让曲棍球冰场变成大泳池
In her ad, one drop turns a hockey rink into a swimming pool.
是她新出的那款酱尝着跟我的一模一样
It's her new sauce, the one that tastes just like mine.
你要怎么解释
How are you going to explain that?
对 我们需要解释 再来点面包
Yeah, we want answers and a little bread.
你们不该跟我吵
Your fight's not with me.
我不是真的爱丽丝姑妈
I'm not really Auntie Alice.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你的小脸蛋就印在瓶子上
Your cute face is in the bottle!
"爱丽丝姑妈"是一间大公♥司♥旗下的品牌
Auntie Alice is a brand that was created by a big corporation.
所以是这间公♥司♥的人偷了我的配方
So they were the ones who stole my sauce?
他们什么产品都剽窃偷用
They steal all kinds of products.
他们还有一团队的律师
And they have an army of lawyers
专门打♥压♥跟他们对着干的人
just ready to crush anyone who challenges them.
那我们只能逆来顺受吗
So we just have to take it?
弄到我眼睛里了 天哪
It's in my eye! Oh!
请别把我这事说出去 不然我会失业的
Please don't repeat any of this, or I could lose my job.
我艺术班的学费还没交完呢
I'm still paying off my improv classes.
这么辣怎么能让人吃呢
How is this food?!
这车以后很可能是你的了
This will probably be yours someday,
所以你没有理由不学换机油
so no reason you shouldn't learn to do this.
曼尼知道该怎么换油吗
Does Manny know how to change oil?
-他会换沐浴精油 -什么是沐浴精油
- Bath oils. - What? Bath oil?
果然是我儿子
There's my guy.
把油尺给我
Let me grab the dipstick.
这根吗
This stick?
曼尼 我已经交代好其他人了
Manny. Okay. I just briefed the team.
干冰准备好了 领结放在鸟身上
Dry ice is ready. Bow ties are on the birds.
别费力了 小卡
Save it, Cam.
梅根已经答应肖恩·里弗斯了
Megan already said yes to Shawn Reeves.
他上个课间问她的
He asked her last period.
那可真遗憾 曼尼
Oh, I'm so sorry, Manny.
其实也不能怪她
Can't really blame her.
谁会傻到拒绝肖恩·里弗斯
I mean, you try saying no to Shawn Reeves
他那气象播报员微笑和迷人加拿大口音呢
with his weatherman smile and his exotic Canadian accent.
肯定还有别的姑娘可以做你的舞伴
Well, there must be someone else you can ask.
不用了 没事 反正每年都有机会
No, that's okay. There's always next year.
起码这样我还能看开场的《歌♥厅》
At least this way I can see the opening of "Cabaret".
百老汇歌♥舞剧
拜托 只是《歌♥厅》而已
Oh, please. It's just "Cabaret."
迪克·切尼被救活的次数都没有这部剧多
It's been revived more times than Dick Cheney.
美国副总统 多次接受心脏病手术
行了 你不能错过你的毕业舞会
Okay. You're not missing your prom.
小卡 其实我感觉
Cam... I'm getting the feeling
你比我还看重我的舞会
this is much more important to you than it is to me.
好吧 可能是因为我自己的没去成
Well, maybe because I didn't get to go to mine.
真遗憾
Oh. I'm sorry.
对 这是一个悲伤的故事
Yeah, it's a painful story.
我懂 有些事还是不说为好
I get it. Some things are better left unsaid.
她的名字叫迪娜·黛
Her name was Tina Day.
我们只是朋友 但我很想邀请她共舞
We were just friends, but I was so into asking her,
我甚至还租了一匹白马和一套铠甲
I rented a white stallion and a suit of armor.
想营造出《危情谍战》里的氛围
I wanted it to be a whole "Knight and Day" Theme.
美国动作冒险电影
远在舞会之前 我就向她发出邀请了
I was promposing before it was even a thing.
我骑马骑到她家门口的车道上
I rode up her driveway,
透过我头盔的缝隙
and I could see when she opened the door
看着她开门的时候
through the little slits in my helmet
我就知道她的回答是什么了
what her answer was gonna be.
她想和一个能让她失身的男生一起
She wanted a traditional prom night with a guy
享受一个传统的毕业舞会之夜
she could lose her virginity to.
我不能怪她
I couldn't blame her.
我也渴望这么一个男生
I wanted the same thing.
毕业舞会的女伴还有不少人选
There's always Melanie Rylance,
但是你可别想让我去邀请
but you wouldn't want me to ask someone --
伙计们 让舞者和鸽子炮就位
Delta, ready the dancers and dove cannon.
可怜的女士
Poor lady.
我真不该那样凶她
I feel terrible for screaming at her like that.
怪我
I blame myself.
我也怪你
I blame yourself, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是压力太大了
I'm just kind of going through something.
今天早上我参加莉莉的职业日
I got bumped from Lily's career day this morning
被一个牙周病医生比下去了
by a periodontist.
也对 我的职业是比不上烂牙根有意思
That's right. My job is less interesting that root rot.
三年级小学生的想法算什么
Who cares about a bunch of third graders?
你喜欢当房♥地♥产♥中介
You love being a real-estate agent.
首先 我不只是一个房♥地♥产♥中介
First of all, I'm not just a real-estate agent.
我是个房♥地♥产♥经纪人
I'm a Realtor.
我是全国协会的一员
I'm a member of a national association,
宣誓服从房♥地♥产♥经纪人道德规范的一分子
a brotherhood, sworn to the Realtor Code of Ethics!
这上面的"徽"就象征了我的身份
That's what this "R" Stands for.
虽然后来我觉得它更像是"悔"
Though, lately, it feels like it stands for "Regret".
关于房♥地♥产♥的一切我无不知晓
I know everything there is to know about real estate,
然而这并没有什么用
and nobody seems to care.
也许我的职业是世界上最无聊的
Maybe I have the most boring job in the world.
不 菲尔
No, Phil.
做衣柜生意才是世界上最无聊的
Closets is the most boring job in the world.
可怜的人
Ay, poor thing.
她还要等公车
She has to take the bus.
我们捎她一段吧
Let's offer her a ride.
行 行
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表