你们让歌♥洛莉亚了解最新情况
while we get Gloria up to speed.
你肯定也超爱节日吧
Don't you just love the holidays?
奇妙满满 惊喜满满 还有
Full of wonder and magic and surprise and --
什么鬼
What?!
坐下
Sit.
邓菲先生 我非常...
Mr. Dunphy, I am s--
没轮到你说话
It's not your turn to talk.
那是我的女儿 而你已经跟别人订婚了
That's my daughter, and you're engaged to someone else.
如果只是一时兴起 那就结束它 明白吗
If this is a fling, it's over. You understand me?
但如果你们来真的
But if this is something real,
你必须跟贝丝坦白
you need to be honest with Beth.
是时候像个男人一样负起责任来了
It's time to step up and be a man.
我明白了
I understand.
让我告诉你些事
Let me tell you something.
人生就像蜿蜒的山路
Life is like a mountain road
每个转角都有新的奇遇在等着你
with a new adventure around every corner.
很赞吧
Right?
-你刚自己想出来的吗 -是的
- Did you just think of that? - I did.
气氛似乎有点紧张
Seems tense.
你姐姐是个大♥麻♥烦 对吧
Your big sis is kind of a disaster, huh?
费格 如你所说 我们有很多相像的地方
Fig, we are a lot alike, like you said.
有些时候我们可以下意识
And sometimes we can give off
就将负面的情绪释放出去
a negative vibe without meaning to.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我在想 也许我们可以再努力一点
Well, I was thinking maybe we could make more of an effort
更积极一些 真正去享受圣诞节
to be more positive and actually enjoy Christmas.
像个傻子一样吗
As a goof?
好吧 这样 新计划
Okay, all right, new plan.
我们等海莉和安迪的事结束以后
We wait until the whole Haley/Andy thing blows over.
-每个人都微醺了 -除你以外
- Everyone gets a little liquored up. - Other people.
然后 就在饭后甜点前 你坐到钢琴前
And then, right before dessert, you sit down at the piano.
-*平安夜* -外面搞什么
- *Silent night* - What the hell is that?
*圣善夜*
*Holy night*
*真宁静*
*All is calm*
*真光明*
*All is bright*
*圣光环绕圣母圣婴*
*Round yon virgin mother and child*
-真见鬼 -我他...
- Son of a bitch! - Mother...
*圣洁婴孩纯真可爱*
*Holy infant, so tender and mild*
*尽享天赐安眠*
*Sleep in heavenly peace*
不管了 我要喝酒
That's it. I'm drinking.
*尽享天赐安眠*
*Sleep in heavenly peace*
悲催套餐 再续一年
That's got to hurt!
西葫芦花
Hey, zucchini blossom!
虾米花 听我说
Hey, popcorn shrimp, listen.
出了点事 而且...
Something is going on, and...
虽然很令人伤感 但我想我们还是该谈一下
As painful as it may be, I think we should talk about it.
你总是能看透我的内心
You could always see through me.
-怎么回事 -是的 我认识了一个人
- What now? - Yes, I met someone.
我背着你跟他好了有几个月了
I've been dating him for a few months behind your back.
我给他也戴绿帽子了
And I'm actually cheating on him, too.
是指我给他戴的吗
You mean with me?
不
No!
不
No.
虾米花
Popcorn shrimp.
计划微调
Well, slight change of plans.
我要走了
I'm gonna be going.
祝大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, everyone.
再见 贝丝
Bye, Beth!
开车注意安全
Drive safe!
保持联络
Keep in touch!
我觉得跟她不会再跟我们联络了
I don't see us keeping in touch.
你跟贝丝分手了吗
Hey, you broke up with Beth?
她劈腿了 真难以置信
She cheated on me. I can't believe it.
-等等 你很难过吗 -当然会难过
- Wait, you're upset? - Of course I'm upset.
我们在一起十年了
We dated for 10 years.
我觉得被人从背后捅了一刀
I just got stabbed in the back.
-欢迎加入我们的阵营 -不是吧
- Welcome to the club. - Really?
你被从背后捅过一刀吗
You were stabbed in the back?
女儿嘲弄自己父亲的人生
A daughter mocking her father's life.
衣橱并没那么好 从何时开始的
Closets aren't fascinating? Since when?
想聊聊背叛的话题吗
Want to talk about betrayal?
你们觉得有人偷了别人的歌♥
How about when somebody steals a song
然后占为己有这事怎么样
and takes it for themselveses?
我不知道你们打算唱那首歌♥
I had no idea that you guys were gonna sing that song.
我知道 我听见他们彩排了
I did. I heard them rehearsing.
我还以为墙里困了只动物呢
I thought there was an animal stuck in the wall.
别忘了是我们邀请你来我门家的
And to think we invited you into our home.
我们真该把你留在外面热着
We should've left you out in the warm.
我明白你很生气 不过别忘了
I get that you're upset, but remember,
你胖的时候我依然喜欢你
I even liked you when you were fat.
他们给我们这样的人颁奖
They give out awards to people like me!
我放弃了去卡波的三天旅行
I gave up a three-day trip to Cabo
就为了敲定那个最好的西部合约
to close that best Western deal.
没错 你欠她25杯玛格丽特酒
That's right. You owe her 25 margaritas!
-菲尔 -21杯
- Phil! - 21!
-21杯 -够了 够了
- 21! - Enough, enough, enough!
我只想过个白人过的圣诞节
All I wanted was a white Christmas,
所以我没回哥伦比亚
and instead, I'm back in Colombia --
这燥热 这些背叛 还有人偷歌♥
the heat, the betrayal, people stealing songs!
现在到此为止
This ends now!
安迪 别抱怨了 你该感激海莉会喜欢你
Andy, stop whining and be grateful that Haley likes you!
犹他州有大量实行一夫多妻的摩♥门♥教♥徒 被视为奇葩之州
她是实打实的满分女神 你去犹他也算不上帅
She's a stone-cold 10, and you're a Utah 7!
杰 你该亲克莱尔跟她言归于好
Jay, it's time for you and Caire to kiss and make up!
他为什么不去亲查克·菲尼
Why doesn't he kiss Chuck Feeny?!
因为根本没有查克·菲尼这个人
Because there's no Chuck Feeny!
他编出来考验你的
He made it up to test you!
如果她根本不在乎的话 就不会这么难过了
And if she didn't care, she wouldn't be this upset!
根本没有查克·菲尼吗
There is no Chuck Feeny?
这是个愚蠢的主意
It was a dumb idea,
不过我目睹了唐·麦克索里的结局
but I saw what happened to Don McSorley!
那个杰出的百叶窗商人
The crackerjack blinds guy.
你只花了原价8%的钱就买♥♥下了他的整个公♥司♥
You got his whole company for 8 cents on the dollar.
我才花了7块就把他的复印机买♥♥了
I bought his photocopier for 7 bucks.
我一直都希望你能接手公♥司♥
I always hoped you'd take over the company.
没人比你更受我信任了
There's no one I trust more than you.
我只是想知道这是否真是你想要的
I just had to know that you really wanted it!
你想知道我是否愿意经营一间不仅能为人提供
That I wanted to run a company that gives people a place
存放衣物的场所 还可以存放梦想的公♥司♥吗
to store not only their jeans, but their dreams?
-我愿意 -给
- Yes! - Here.
提前把圣诞礼物送给你
I got you a little early Christmas present.
克莱尔·邓菲 总裁
"Claire Dunphy, C.E.O."
你啊
Oh, you!
这还差不多
That's more like it!
谁还在乎外面天气如何
Who cares what the weather is?
重要的是我们拥有彼此
What is important is that we have each other!
雪
Snow!
仁君温瑟拉[圣诞颂歌♥] 下雪了
Good King Wenceslas, there is snow!
我说了一切都会好起来的
I told you everything was going to work out.
真是个完美的圣诞节
It's a perfect Christmas.
-你们看什么呢 -雪
- What are we looking at? - Snow!
圣诞节的奇迹
Our miracle for Christmas.
那不是雪
That's not snow.
那是森林大火的灰尘
That's ashes from a forest fire.
如果你们安静下来 能听到有人尖叫的
If you're quiet, you can hear screaming.
菲尔 你查看过所有的抽屉了吗
Phil, did you look in all the drawers?
是的 床底下也看了 什么也没落下
Yep, and under the bed. Got everything.
-再见 歌♥洛莉亚 谢谢你 -再见
- Bye, Gloria. Thank you. - Bye.
杰 别忘了乔的新洋娃娃
Jay, don't forget Joe's new doll.
米奇和小卡总是想把人逼上断背山
Mitch and Cam -- always pushing their agenda.
再见 房♥子
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表