I know. It just felt like something could've...
-如果他们没... -是啊
- If everybody hadn't... - Yeah.
你知道是什么原因吗
You know what it is.
-都怪这房♥子 -都怪这房♥子
- It's the house. - It's the house!
那壁炉 还有音乐...
I mean, the fireplace, the music...
抽风的沙发床
The crazy couch-bed.
任何人都会性奋起来的
Anyone could've gotten swept up.
-任何人 -任何人 是啊
- Anyone. - Anyone. Yeah.
我该走了
Well, I should get going.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Totally.
不管怎么样 这个下午过得很愉快
I mean, it was a fun afternoon, though.
结婚前我一直想来一次疯狂的冒险
I wanted one crazy adventure before I got married,
而我得到了
and I got one.
那就好 的确很愉快
Good. It was fun.
回见
I'll see you later.
好的
Yep.
乔在斯黛拉的笼子里干什么
What's Joe doing in Stella's cage?
他清楚自己做了什么坏事
He knows what he did.
出来 孩子 出来
Go on, boy! Get!
杰
Jay!
我在想
So, I was thinking,
既然迈阿密离哥伦比亚只有几小时的路程
since Miami's only a few hours away from Colombia,
为什么不让我的亲戚飞到迈阿密去
why don't we have my relatives fly to Miami
这样所有人就都能在一起了
so that the whole family can be together?
歌♥洛莉亚 我爱你的家人 真的
Gloria, I love your family. I do.
-可是 -你总是这样
- But -- - This is so typical.
为你的家人我们可以做任何事
We do everything for your family,
但轮到我的家人时 你就...
but when it comes to my side of the family, then --
-我们不去迈阿密了 -什么
- We're not going to Miami. - What?
我为所有人买♥♥了去哥伦比亚的机票
I bought everybody plane tickets to Colombia.
杰
Ay, Jay!
你不应该这样做的
That's not what you were supposed to do!
我想你的意思是"你不必这样做的"
I think you mean "You shouldn't have,"
也许你是对的
and you're probably right.
不 我的意思是你不该这么善解人意的
No! I mean you shouldn't have been nice about this at all!
你应该说
You were supposed to say,
"为什么不能换个时间见你的家人呢"
"Why can't we see your family some other time?"
而我会说 "什么时候"
and I would say, "Like when?"
而你会说 "有什么好选的"
and then you would say, "Is never an option?"
而我会说 "怎么能这样说话 杰·普里契特"
and I would say, "That's so mean, Jay Pritchett!"
然后你会说
and then you would say,
"就没什么能补偿你的方法吗 歌♥洛莉亚"
"Is there a way that I can make it up to you, Gloria?"
然后我会说 "不如..."
and then I would say, "How about if..."
不如什么
If what?
不是吧
Oh, no.
你们好啊
Hola! Hola! Hola!
好啊 快进来
Yeah. Come in, come in.
你觉得会是短暂小住还是长♥期♥驻扎
Does this feel like a short visit to you or a long one?
怀孕的那个把婴儿车都带上了 你觉得呢
The pregnant one brought a stroller.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表