I-I would like to have my own firm, but that's really scary.
而这个工作机会又很吸引人
But this other offer is very attractive,
但我必须给一个我讨厌的人工作
but I'd have to report to this guy who I hate,
也许就是稳定工作的代价
which, you know, might be worth it for the job security --
-接受那个机会 -真的吗
- Take the offer. - Really?
经营自己的事业需要
It takes a certain type of personality
具备某种个性
to run your own thing.
你得是个斗士才能做到
You have to be a fighter.
真有意思
Well, this is fun.
是你想要我最忠恳的建议
You wanted my honest opinion.
不行 小卡 我说了不行
No, Cam! I said no.
极地冰盖融化了 华盛顿大塞车
The polar ice caps are melting, gridlock in Washington --
美国人需要再过得舒服点 歌♥洛莉亚
America needs to feel good again, Gloria.
让他们尝尝你的酱汁
Let them taste your sauce.
怎么回事
What's happening now?
他想让我在农贸市场卖♥♥我做的酱汁
He wants me to sell my sauce at the farmers' market,
但我不感兴趣
but I am not interested.
-我同意歌♥洛莉亚 -非常感谢
- I agree with Gloria. - Thank you so much.
是啊 上次卖♥♥那个发膏都让你崩溃了
Yeah, you crashed and burned with the hair thing.
你还需要更多那样的羞辱吗
You need more of that humiliation?
我们又不知道会不会再发生那样的事
We don't know that that would happen.
逐渐消失的中产阶级 种族骚乱...
Disappearing middle-class, racial unrest...
现在不是挺好的嘛 歌♥洛莉亚 享受吧
You got a nice thing going here, Gloria. Enjoy it.
什么 你觉得我做不了吗
What? You don't think that I can do it?
是的 他觉得你干不了
No. No, he doesn't.
他认为这家里只有他一个商业巨头
He thinks that he's the only business titan in this family.
没人可以告诉我什么能做什么不能做
Nobody can tell me what I can or cannot do.
我要去卖♥♥酱汁了
I have some sauce to sell.
而我现在要去注册我的新事务所了
And I'm gonna go register my new firm right now.
我也要愤然离去了
And I'm gonna storm out, too,
尽管那二位所做的事都让我很开心
even though both of those things actually make me very happy.
你们想知道是什么在鞭策杰·普里契特吗
You want to know what drove Jay Pritchett?
有人告诉我 我不够优秀
People telling me I wasn't good enough.
如果有人告诉你
There's something about a person telling you
你不能做某些事
you can't do something.
血
Blood.
那恰好点燃了好胜的火苗...
It just lights the competitive fires...
驱使我们去冒险
drives us to take risks...
今天就开始创业
为我们开启了新的机会
opens us up to new opportunities...
莎拉
Oh, hey, Sarah.
对你猫的事我感到很遗憾
I'm sorry about your cat.
我听说你被捕了
I heard you got arrested.
我所做的一切 都是在证明反对者是错的
Everything I did, I did to prove the naysayers wrong.
那些曾经认为我不够优秀的人...
So, to everyone who didn't think I was good enough --
看哪 爸爸 我自己系了鞋带
Look, Daddy! I tied my shoes!
干得好 乔
Good job, Joe!
脸疼不疼
how do you like me now?
亲爱的 我跟你一样不想参加那个泰坦奖晚宴
Honey, I don't want to go this titans dinner any more than you do,
但我们要迟到了
but we're gonna be late.
菲尔
Phil.
菲尔 菲尔
Phil. Phil!
邓菲
Dunphy.
你在干什么
What is going on?
我想付卢克的拘留费
I'm trying to pay Luke's impound fee,
但这个自动电♥话♥系统
but this automated phone system
根本听不懂我在说什么
doesn't understand anything I'm saying.
邓-菲
Dun-phy.
"邓菲" 对
"Dun-fee." Yes.
不对
No! No!
不是比尔·邓菲
Not Bill Dunphy.
在我名字这个问题上纠结了二十分钟了
We went over my first name for 20 minutes!
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表