The minute I heard that voice,
所有回忆都如潮水般涌入脑海
all the memories came flooding back --
大家在后院一起藏鸡蛋
Hiding eggs in the backyard,
小女孩们穿着小裙子
the girls in their dresses,
卢克穿着他的小西装
Luke in his little blazer,
菲尔则穿着 萌兔装
Phil in his...bunny suit.
复活节快乐
Happy Easter!
等下 坚持住 阿鸡
Hang on! Hang on, Chickie!
-妈妈来救你了 -复活节快乐
- Mama's coming. - Happy Easter!
等等 我来了
Hang on. I'm coming.
宝贝 我没打算把你扔掉
Baby, I didn't mean to throw you away.
-复活节快乐 -等等
- Happy Easter! - Hang on.
我听到了啦
I can hear you.
我不讨厌这件背心
I-I -- oh, I don't hate this blouse.
复活节快乐
Happy Easter!
感觉太奇怪了
This feels very weird.
但是看起来很好
Well, it looks great.
右手臂弯曲
Now hinge your right arm into an L-shape,
双手放低
Keep your hands low,
把重心转移到前脚
Shift all the weight into the front foot...
接下来要怎么做
What do I do next?
开除你的高尔夫教练
Fire your golf coach!
无意冒犯 红发
No offense, Red.
没关系 光头
None taken, Bald.
看
Here.
跟着我做
Just do what I do.
什么 变光头吗
What, lose all your hair?
抱歉 我想我有点过了
I'm sorry. I guess I was a little offended.
你喜欢跳舞吗
Do you like dancing?
喜欢啊 我跳舞
Yes, and I am much better
比这个厉害多了
doing that than doing this.
这就跟跳舞一样
Well, this is just like dancing.
把他说的全部忘掉
Forget everything he said.
只要把握节奏就行 跟我学
It's all about the rhythm. Follow me.
摆回去 挥出去
Swing back. Follow through.
摆回去
Swing back.
挥出去
Follow through.
摆回去
Swing back.
我做到了
I did it!
你被开除了 红发
You're fired, red.
平飞
Level her off.
很好
Good job.
听到了吗 完美
You hear that? Flawless.
说是我的第二天性也不为过
It makes sense this is second nature.
我已经上过很多远程操控的课程
I've logged a lot of remote-control hours.
盖斯 你说无线电遥控和真实操作
Gus, what would you say is harder,
哪个比较难
R/c or the real thing?
真实操作
The real thing.
很难决定啊
Tough call.
后面什么东西在响
What's rattling back there?
我不...
Uh, well, I don't --
我不知道这是什么玩意儿
I don't know what this thing is.
-我来处理 -收到
- My controls. - Roger that.
拖杆松了吗
That tow bar come loose?
不知道
Well, I don't know.
这
Is...
-这是拖杆吗 -是的 没错
- Is this -- is this the tow bar? - Yeah, that's it.
-抱歉 我的错 抱歉 -不不不
- Oh, ooh! Sorry, my bad. Sorry, sorry. - No, no,
没关系 我拿到了 我拿到了
That's all right. I got it. I got it.
花生糖 今天真是太幸运了
Peanut brittle, could this day get any better?
把拖杆从支架上拿开
Get the tow bar off the yoke!
不行 卡在座位中间了
No, it's stuck between the seat!
不行 算了吧 我来
I can't! Let it go! I got it!
盖斯 盖斯
Oh, Gus! Gus!
我最讨厌歌♥洛莉亚又说中了
I hate it when Gloria's right.
盖斯 快醒醒 盖斯 天哪 他的颧骨
Gus. Stay with us, Gus. Oh, my god. Those cheekbones.
简直跟小肯尼迪一样帅
You look like J.F.K. Jr.
他长得像小肯尼迪[死于空难]
He looks like J.F.K. Jr.!
我不知道我在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
开自动驾驶
Well, put it on autopilot.
-开自动驾驶 -没有自动驾驶
- Put it on autopilot! - There is no autopilot.
这就是个带翅膀的割草机而已
This is a lawnmower with wings.
你开过遥控飞机啊
You fly remote control planes!
-就按你以前那样开啊 -我把它们都撞坏了
- Do what you do there! - I crash them!
所以我才不断买♥♥新的
That's why I buy them all the time!
我错了
I was wrong.
我不想这样死掉啊
I don't want to die this way.
我宁愿平静无聊地在地上死去
I'll settle for a nice, boring death at ground level.
严格说来 我们还是会死在地上的
Well, technically, we will be dying at ground level!
我来 我来 我来
I got it! I got it! I got it!
好了
Okay.
-我们没事了 -太好了
- We're good. - Great.
就跟你说下
Just so you know
我一直都非常镇定
I completely kept my cool through that whole thing.
听我说 我知道打中几杆运气球确实感觉很好
Listen, I know it felt great to hit a couple of lucky shots.
我打了一整桶运气球呢
I hit a whole bucket of lucky shots.
但是没有学好技术
But there's a limit to how good you can get
想要进步多少就很有限
without learning the proper techniques.
我在教你...
I was trying to show you, but --
-非常好 莉莉 -你做了什么
- Very good, Lily. - What did you do?
我只告诉她忘掉一切 用心感受音乐
I just told her to forget everything and feel the music.
二爸 以后就由曼尼来教我了
Dad, Manny's gonna teach me from now on.
这是你今天第二次被开了 红发
Ay, this is the second time you got fired today, Red.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
听着 每个人学习的方式不一样
Look, everybody learns in different ways.
我这种高智商的方法不适合歌♥洛莉亚
My intellectual approach just wasn't right for Gloria,
可能也不适合莉莉
and it probably wasn't right for Lily.
这么说确实很惭愧
It -- it's humbling to admit,
但我就是太聪明了 不适合教人
but I'm just too smart to teach.
坚强点 我为你自豪
Be strong. I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
很多姑娘会打扮得性感
You know, a lot of girls would have tried to look sexy
让他看看他错过了什么
to show him what he's missing.
所以呢
Is there more to that?
没有 只是想理解你的想法
No, just trying to figure you out.
你好 桑杰
Hello, Sanjay.
还是应该叫你'桑感情'呢
Or should we call you "Sans-feelings"?
重新来
Start over.
你把这个落在我家了
You left this at my house.
我本来打算把它剪得稀巴烂的
I was going to just cut it up in tiny little pieces,
但我觉得应该让你直视
but I thought you should have to
被你伤害了的人的眼睛
look into the eyes of the person you hurt.
我希望你的新女友值得让你这样做
I hope your new little girlfriend is worth it.
她不值得 那是个天大的错误
She wasn't. It was a huge mistake.
我不习惯女孩子喜欢我
I'm not used to girls liking me.
斯坦福的女孩子个个都很出众
Stanford girls are all type "A".
她们都非常咄咄逼人
They're very aggressive.
我完全傻了
I'm in way over my head.
这样咱俩就没事了吗
And that's supposed to make this okay?
不 有事
No. Nothing's okay.
我很痛苦
I'm miserable.
我每天都很想你
And I miss you every day.
说得好听
Yeah, right.
-你至于吗 -他好像很真诚啊
- Seriously? - Oh, well, he seems sincere.
没错
I am.
虽然物理定律不会允许
If I could go back in time,
但是如果能回到过去
which the laws of physics don't disallow,
我不会再伤害你了
I never would have hurt you.
如果你相信多元宇宙的话
Well, if you believe in the multi-verse,
就会有一个时空气泡 在那里
there currently exists a bubble of space-time
你没有伤害我
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表