that the kids want to go skinny-dipping,
所以他对自己的身材很没信心
and he's self-conscious about his body.
我得装作不理解为什么
I'm gonna pretend I don't understand
你要把我拖进这场对话
why you're including me in this conversation.
我只是想说
I'm just saying --
你就告诉他吧 反正你都偷看过了
You could tell him since you already peeped.
我没偷看
I didn't peep.
告诉他他身材很好
Tell him that he has a beautiful body
这样你的偷看还是有点正面作用的
so at least something good comes out of the peeping.
请不要再说了
Please stop saying that.
等我看到卢克的裸体 我会告诉他
When I see Luke naked, I am going to tell him,
"卢克 你的身材很好"
"Luke, you have a beautiful body".
什么时候
"When"?
也许她不觉得我身材好
Maybe she doesn't think I have a beautiful body.
不是吧 克莱尔 是真的吗
iAy, dios mio! Claire, is this true?
不 我做不到
No! Okay, I can't do this.
我现在就走开
I'm -- I'm just gonna go ahead and walk away now.
不过如果万一有雷要劈这栋房♥子
But if a bolt of lightning should strike this house,
你可以让它找我
you can send it my way.
什么 她们不喜欢花生酱三明治
What -- they didn't like the peanut-butter sandwiches?
不 阿什利开了口之后就没有人去碰了
No. No one would touch them after Ashley said,
"这也配叫松脆"
"Crunchy?"
你没事吧 她就在那呢
What are you, crazy? She's right there.
真可笑
This is ridiculous.
我们真的能让一个八岁孩子掌控派对节奏吗
Are we really gonna let an 8-year-old dictate this party?
你也知道同龄压力有多大
You know how peer pressure is.
我像莉莉那么大 也遇到过阿什利那样的人
I had an Ashley when I was Lily's age.
她不让我在食堂和她坐一桌
She blackballed me from the cafeteria table,
之后就没人愿意跟我同桌了
and then no one would sit with me.
我只能在外面和班里的公鸡一块吃饭
I had to eat outside with the class rooster.
然后有一天...
And then one day...
好 如果结局又是
Okay, if this ends in another case
你差点吃了你的动物朋友 我听够了
of you almost eating one of your animal friends, I can't.
好了 我要这么做
But... okay. This is... this is what I'm gonna do.
如果我们能让阿什利赞同我们
If we get Ashley on board,
剩下一切都能迎刃而解了
everything else will just fall into place.
我能说服陪审团认为有罪的人无罪
I convince juries that guilty people are innocent.
我肯定也可以说服阿什利
I can certainly convince Ashley
我们的派对创意酷毙了
that our party ideas are dope.
好 但别用酷毙了
Yeah, but don't say dope.
我不会说"酷毙"这个词的
I won't say dope.
你好 阿什
Hey, Ash.
听着
So, listen.
天啊 说得对
Oh, gosh. Oh, good call.
我想让这个派对再提升一个档次
Um, I'm thinking about kicking this party up a notch,
做点成熟的游...
more grown-up activi...
它还是...
Uh, I-I-it's still...
是的 天啊
Yeah. Yes, it is. My word.
找不到合适的号♥的时候
Kind of a tweener on sizes.
我们总是喜欢买♥♥小一号♥ 对吧
And we always tend to go smaller, don't we?
人性如此 是不是
I mean, human nature, am I right?
总之 很多高中女生
Anyway, um, a lot of high-school girls
非常喜欢看图猜词
are really just falling in love with Pictionary,
我也有点... 天啊
and I sort of... um, uh... Oh, gosh.
小卡给我买♥♥的衣服 我...
Cam bought me this shirt, and I...
不敢相信我居然想怪小卡
can't believe I just tried to blame Cam.
米奇尔 要有责任感 自己的错自己担
Mitchell, take responsibility -- You eat bread, you billow.
总之 你的上衣真好看 我...
Anyway... your shirt is really nice, and I...
好吧 接电♥话♥吧
Yeah. Take the call.
没谁
Nobody.
再见 阿什
Bye, Ash.
性感帅哥
Hey, sexy!
这是要做什么
What's all this?
就是给你和我准备点特别的东西
Oh, just a little something special for you and I.
我要是你我就放下它们
I would put those away.
你要是乱碰乔的积木 他会疯的
Joe goes crazy if you play with his blocks.
或许该我们俩疯一疯了
Maybe it's time for us to get a little crazy.
过来
Come here.
我很怕这个
I was afraid of this.
这就是为什么我想和海莉慢慢来
This is why I was trying to slow things down with Haley.
女人们总是被我的身材吸引
Women are always drawn to me physically
非常强烈地吸引
in a very intense way.
结果经常在我们
Which often fizzles out
有感情交流前 热情就消失殆尽了
before we have a chance to connect emotionally.
所以...
So...
怎么了
Yes?
你的很多事情
There are so many things about you
我都不了解
that I just don't know.
我感觉《海莉》这本书仿佛才读了第一章
I feel, in the Book of Haley, I'm only in chapter one.
该翻篇了 多给我讲讲吧
Turn the page for me, girl.
什么
What?
要是我给你梳头 会不会帮你敞开心扉
Would it help you to open up if I were to brush your hair?
你是说性感的对话吗
You mean in a hot way?
我给我们准备了酒
I got us some wine.
你知道什么更好吗
You know what would be better?
两杯舒缓的绿茶
Two cups of soothing green tea
能充分调动我们的情感
to warm our emotional availability.
我们肯定谈得特别开心 我马上回来
Ooh, the places we will go. I'll be right back.
我希望这话听起来别太自负
I hope this doesn't sound conceited,
但大家都想要我
but everyone wants me.
我就知道安迪拒绝我
I just knew there had to be a rational reason
肯定有原因
Andy was rejecting me.
贝丝的海岸警卫队制♥服♥
Beth's Coast Guard uniform.
我不敢相信他还没忘了她
I can't believe he's not over her.
她穿六号♥的衣服
She's a size six!
谁动了我的积木
Who moved my blocks?!
好 Vi等于每秒367米
Okay, so, Vi equals 367 meters per second,
D等于0.00214 所以...
and D equals .00214, so th...
艾丽克斯 你知道我被闪电劈过吗
Alex, did you know I was struck by lightning?
不 不 不 现在没时间
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Not right now.
梅茜 继续
Maisie, continue.
我思路断了
Uh...I lost it.
那现在我们能谈谈我的事了吗
So...can we talk about my thing now?
好吧 听着 你非常帅
Okay, look, you're really hot,
在合适的时机
and under the right circumstances,
我会跟你亲热的 但是...
I could see myself making out with you, but...
但我们在努力复原
But we're trying to re-create
早上在电脑上做的功课 所以...
all the work that we lost on the computer this morning, so...
而且 每次你开口说话
Also, every time you open your mouth,
整个房♥间里都一股蠢味
you let out a cloud of stupid over the entire room.
反正我也不想和你们这种不合群的混在一起
I don't want to be in here with you losers anyway.
还有一件事...
And another thing...
我们能回到梅茜刚才说的话题吗
can we circle back to what Maisie just said?
出去
Get out!
-这么快就回来了 -根本没走
- Hey. Back already? - Never left.
泳池里的水还差一厘米
And now the pool's a centimeter
就要漫出来流进屋里了
from overflowing right in the house.
我得去把水抽出来
I got to pump the pool.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
杰 我希望你去酒吧
Jay, I want you in that bar,
我需要感觉自己还是个男人
and I need to feel like a man.
我去把泳池的水抽出来
Let me pump your pool.
好吧 一个水管在泳池里 另一个...
All right. One hose in the pool, the other one...
杰 这话还要对我说吗
Jay, shh. It's me.
对 我还是自己来吧
You're right. I'll do it.
不 不 不 我能行 我能行
No, no, no, no, no. I got it. I got it.
歌♥洛莉亚 我两个小时就回来
Gloria, I'll be back in a couple hours!
什么 混♥蛋♥ 谁没关门
What the... Son of a bitch! Who left the door open?!
斯黛拉 斯黛拉
Stella! Stella!
它很可能跑出去了
She probably got outside.
到底是谁没关门
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表