Mitch, you'll start.
好吧
Okay.
有时候 我希望你能少穿点蓝色
Sometimes, I wish you wouldn't wear blue so much
因为我嫉妒你穿得这么好看
because I feel jealous that you look so good in it.
小卡 告诉米奇你是否听到了
Now, Cam, let Mitch know if you heard him
以及你是否能做到
and if you feel you can do that.
-我听到了 -好的
- I did hear that. - Okay.
我也会尽量少穿蓝色
And I will try to wear less blue.
很好 很好
Very good. Very good.
也许你能稍微讲得深入一点
Maybe dig a little deeper in the drawer.
有些时候你和饮料的时候
Well, sometimes when you don't use a coaster
没有用杯托
with a -- a drink,
我会很焦虑 因为我喜欢我们的家居用品
I get anxious because I love our furniture
那是我们一起买♥♥的
and we bought it together.
真暖心 我听到了
Aww, that's very sweet. I hear that.
我会尽量多用杯托的
And I'm gonna try and use a coaster more.
很好 你们做得都很棒
Okay. Excellent, both of you.
米奇 继续
Mitch, keep going.
有些时候你离开房♥间时
Yeah, so, uh...sometimes when you leave the room
会不关灯 我感觉...
and you don't turn off the lights, I just feel --
有没搞错 又提这个
Seriously? That again?
别这么认真
Surfacy.
我告诉过你别再跟我唠叨关灯的事
Well, I told you not to harp on me about the lights.
因为这是我第一次听你
Oh, because this is the first time
提到杯托的事
that I'm hearing about the coasters.
看看吧
Here we go.
别在那里幸灾乐祸
Okay, I don't appreciate the smirking.
我听到了 米奇尔
I hear you, Mitchell,
下次我会趁你没看到的时候幸灾乐祸的
and I will try to smirk when you're not looking.
我觉得如果安迪没订婚 我们可能会有机会的
I feel like if Andy weren't engaged, we'd have a chance.
如果罗本稍微大一点儿
And if Reuben were just a little bit older
而且不用穿矫正鞋的话
and didn't wear prescription shoes --
-还是很恶心 -我知道
- It'd still be gross. - I know.
-我们该怎么办 -我们应该叫停[结束]
- What are we gonna do? - We should both just end it.
我不要自杀
I am not killing myself.
-不 我说的是分手 -天哪
- No! Break up with them. - Oh, God.
你值得找一个没有订婚的人
You deserve somebody that isn't engaged to somebody else.
对啊 你也值得找一个
Yeah, and you deserve to be with someone
没跟卢克一起洗过澡的人
who didn't take baths with Luke.
我已经提过一次分手了
I already tried to dump him once.
希望这次能真的甩掉他
Hopefully it'll go better this time.
我受够了这样藏着掖着谈恋爱
Look, I'm sick of hiding our love.
-如果你觉得我丢了你的脸 -没错
- If you're ashamed of me -- - I am.
-那我们最好分手 -赞成
- Then maybe we should break up. - We should.
不 求求你不要跟我分手
No, please don't break up with me.
你是 你是全世界最睿智的
You're the -- the smartest,
最美的姑娘
most beautiful girl on the planet.
好吧
Fine.
我现在就给安迪发短♥信♥
I'm gonna text Andy right now,
告诉他我们今天应该好好谈谈
and tell him we need to talk today,
你也该这么做
and you should, too.
我发不了短♥信♥给他
I can't text him.
在他的西班牙语成绩
He lost his phone privileges
提上来之前他家里不让他用手♥机♥
until he gets his Spanish grade back up,
我还是去操场逛两圈吧
but I'll just go hang around the playground
等他的儿童足球训练完再找他
till his kickball practice is over.
还好我跟你聊过了
I'm glad we talked.
我也是
Me too.
我们以后也要多联♥系♥
This is how we're gonna stay on track
还有以后的以后
for the rest of our lives --
都要一直相互诉说倾听
by always being there for each other.
他还玩儿童足球
He plays kickball?
还只是个器材管♥理♥员♥
Equipment manager.
既然我们在学习如何积极沟通
Now that we're learning to communicate constructively,
那就试试这些新的沟通技巧吧
let's put those new skills to use.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想让每个人都写下
I want everyone to write down
你伴侣所做过每一件让你暴走的事情
everything about your partner that drives you crazy.
真的要写
Really?
抽屉都拉开了 就好好刨吧
The drawers are open. Dig in.
有点婚姻终结者的意思 对吧
Sounds a little marriage-endy, doesn't it?
是有点 但是对我们俩不起作用
I mean, it does, but not for us.
应该吧
Maybe...
有意思
Interesting.
菲尔 你不想吐槽克莱尔点什么吗
Phil, there's nothing that bugs you about Claire?
并没有
Nope.
比如说"偶稀饭[我喜欢]"
Not even "Me likey"?
-他在说什么 -我不知道
- What's he talking about? - I have no idea.
他说你老是说这句 搞得他要暴走
He says you say it a lot and it drives him crazy.
菲尔
Phil.
好吧 克莱尔 是的
Okay, uh, Claire. Yeah.
-我是爱你的 -我知道
- I love you. - I know.
但是每次你一那么说
But when you use that expression,
都让我感觉 很恶心
it makes me feel, um...icky.
但是 我从来都没有那么说过
But, I mean, I've hardly ever even used the expression --
"偶稀饭寿司 偶稀饭《权力的游戏》"
"Me likey sushi, me likey 'Game of Thrones'",
"偶稀饭喝夏敦埃酒"
"Me likey Chardonnay".
我听了真的受不了 但是 无所谓了
It does hit my ear wrong. But you know what? Forget it.
对不起 我没有要吐槽她的事情
I'm sorry. I got nothing to complain about.
偶幸运哟
Me lucky.
菲尔 你永远不必为自己的情感而道歉
Phil, never apologize for your feelings.
我们不是不该说"永远不"吗
I thought we're not supposed to say "Never".
说得对 杰 谢谢提醒
Good catch, Jay. Thank you.
就像年轻人说的那样 接下来我们要玩真的了
As the kids say, it's going to get real up in here,
但是你们要相信我 结束以后
but trust me, after that,
只要你们跟着我学会最具体的步骤
once I've guided you through the extremely specific steps
能够决定哪些情感要保留
in deciding what goes back in the drawer
哪些情感要摒弃
and what gets thrown out,
你们就会成为更好的自己
you will be the best version of yourselves.
-这方法总是有效 -不能说"总是"哦
- It always works. - Don't say "Always".
谢谢你
Thank you.
大家开始写吧
Let's get writing.
敞开了写
Nothing is off-limits.
这些是你们的私人想法
These are your private thoughts,
你们有权拥有这些想法
and you are entitled to them.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你觉得我嗓门很大
You think I'm too loud?
我怎么就嗓门大了
How am I loud?
你吸气太足了
Well, you take in too much air
然后你瞬间就大力地把气呼出来了
and you expel that air with large and sudden bursts.
就这么回事
That's how.
所以你就是说我全身是气[说大话]
Oh, so you're saying that I am full of hot air?
不 我的意思正好相反
No, I'm saying just the opposite.
你说话都不留一口气
None of the air stays in you.
又是那灯的事 你现在还要把它写下来
The lights again. Now you've written it down?
我已经尽量不把事情写大了
I'm trying to stick to the small stuff.
好哇 恭喜你
Oh, well, congratulations.
你做到了 因为那件的确是小事
You nailed it, because that's real small.
但是它 它真的让我很烦 行吗
It -- okay, it bothers me, all right?
我已经非常好脾气地问你能不能关灯了
I-I've asked you very nicely to turn off the lights.
你那轮番轰炸
Constantly.
好像我们是不停躲避空袭的伦敦人
It's like we're Londoners hiding from war planes.
你干嘛要写"圆锥帐篷梗"
Why did you write down "Teepee joke"?
黛布拉说了 这些是我自己私人的想法
Debra said these are my personal and private thoughts.
我超爱那个梗 我经常讲 超搞笑
I love that joke. I tell it all the time. It's funny.
你觉得搞笑而已
To you.
好 听好了各位
Okay. Listen up, guys.
这个人走进他心理医生的办公室说
This guy walks into his shrink's office and he says,
"医生 我这是怎么了"
"Doc, what's wrong with me?"
"我是圆锥帐篷[勃起] 我是小棚屋[秃顶]"
"I'm a teepee. I'm a wigwam."
然后医生说
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表