My kids in the back -- they don't hate Dede.
他们在为婚礼准备烧烤
They're preparing a roast for the wedding.
那是我们家表达爱的方式
That's how our family shows love.
你们会在宴会上尝到的
You'll get a taste of it at the reception.
你们是哪国人 意大利吗
What are you, Italian?
我们会做全套的
We'll do a whole thing,
除非你们学《教父》扫射现场
unless you shoot the place up first.
看到没 就是这样
Oh. See? That kind of stuff.
杰·普里契特 我要掐死你
Jay Pritchett, I am going to strangle you!
我不知道为什么你假装
I don't know why you're pretending
你不认识我
that you don't know me,
但我敢肯定你是为了什么愚蠢又自私的理由
but I'm sure it's for some stupid and selfish reason!
她真的是你妻子吗
She really is your wife?
暂时是
For now.
很快 你就会坐上一辆
Pretty soon, you're gonna be getting on a train
开往我下场婚礼的列车
to my next wedding.
你快逼疯我了
You're driving me insane.
我懂了
Oh, I see what's going on.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
迪迪并没有疯 你疯了
Dede's not crazy. You are.
当然 也可以
Sure. That works.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是卡尔
Oh, I'm Carl.
我父亲要跟迪迪结婚
Uh, my father's marrying Dede.
是的 他要结婚 一起庆祝吧
Yes, he is, and let's celebrate.
喝什么我买♥♥单
Drinks on me.
没关系了
What the heck.
再次 很抱歉我让你们担心迪迪的事
And, again, I'm sorry to have worried you guys about Dede.
别这样
Oh, please.
卡尔的爸爸也不是什么善茬
It's not like Carl's father is such a prize.
怎么了
What?
他打♥砸♥抢♥烧了你妈妈的房♥子
He snapped and burned your mom's house down.
她在开玩笑
She's kidding.
我们也准备了烧烤
Uh, we're doing a roast, too.
是啊 你妈妈就差点变烧猪了
Yeah, right. Your mother was almost a roast.
我们要证明这场犯罪是可行的
We needed to prove that the crime was feasible,
所以我要假扮工程师兼杀人犯的角色
so I would play the role of engineer/murderer.
而我要假扮其他所有人的角色
And I would play the role of everyone else.
我家乡剧院出品的《罗宾汉》
When my hometown theater's production of "Robin Hood"
缺女主演的时候 我除了扮演修士
was lacking a leading lady, I stepped into the role
还顺带出演了一下女仆玛丽安的角色
of Maid Marian in addition to playing the Friar.
-塔克吗 -其实本没有必要
- Tuck? - Didn't have to.
戏服掩饰得很好
The costume hid it quite nicely.
我周日了狗了
Sunday dinner!
什么
What?!
那个土耳其大使的保镖
The Turkish ambassador's bodyguard
得到命令要干掉所有可疑人员
was instructed to neutralize anyone who looks suspicious.
[土耳其语]
什么
What?
土耳其语 从头开始的意思
It's Turkish for "From the top."
你回来前我实在是太无聊了
I have a lot of downtime while you're resetting.
汪
Woof!
难道你忘了马克西姆·杜维纳伯爵
Did you forget Count Maxim du Vernay
带了他的沙皮犬吗
brought his service Shar-pei?
说实话 那部分我没读
If I'm being honest, I skimmed that part.
重来
Again!
你好 准备好了吗
Hi. You ready for me?
我自认为已经查了所有该知道的东西
I believe I've Googled everything I need to know.
那我们就开始吧
So, let's get started.
这是加利福尼亚
This is California.
苏必利尔湖在这里 横跨...
Lake Superior is here, all the way across --
你在脱我的鞋吗
Are you trying to take off my shoe?
我以为你想给我看什么东西
I thought you wanted to show me things.
是啊
I do.
我是个地理老师 孩子 你真需要补补课了
I'm a geography teacher, and, boy, do you need one.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
如果她的新丈夫是个纵火犯
If her new husband is an arsonist,
那你们必须告诉她
you guys have to tell her.
各位 冷静点 那家伙烧过一座房♥子
Everybody, calm down. The guy burned down one house.
他没进监狱 说明他在政♥府♥有人
He's not in jail, so he's got the government's A-okay.
我最近发觉妈妈有点问题
I recently discovered I have some issues with Mom,
但我爱她
but I love her.
我不希望她在一所燃烧的房♥子里醒来
I don't want her to wake up in a burning house
尽管她婚后你就不用再付赡养费了
just so you don't have to pay alimony.
我也爱妈妈 通常情况下
I love Mom, too... usually.
但如果婚礼取消
But if this wedding doesn't happen,
你知道未来十年她会去哪
you know where she's gonna end up in 10 years --
不是你家就是我家
su casa or...my...casa.
而且 他的第一任妻子令他发了疯
Besides, the first wife obviously drove the guy nuts.
我们怎么知道你母亲...
How do we know your mother's gonna --
老天
Oh, geez.
卢克 你学得可真快
Luke, you're such a quick learner.
谢谢 我原来不知道这地方就在那儿
Thanks. I had no idea that was there.
请进
Come in.
是你吗
Is that you?
我马上就出来
I'll be out in a second.
真是太淘气了
This is so naughty.
我打算去见艾丽克斯 劝她放弃
I was going to see Alex and let her down easy.
她是我的家人 这是乱♥伦♥
I mean, she's family. It's taboo.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该评头论足的 尤其是在火车上
I shouldn't be judgy, especially when, you know, trains.
真黑 我喜欢
Ooh. Dark. I like it.
我是来拒绝你的[失去性致]
I-I was going to let you down!
你做到了
You sure did!
你的帽子太显眼了
Well, your hat was garish.
请问
Excuse me.
你们中是否有人看见
Have any of you guys seen the guy
刚才跟我一起跳舞的人
I was dancing with earlier?
结果是 我离开后詹姆斯就下车了
So, it turns out James got off right after I left him.
说句题外话 我的钱包不见了
On a possibly unrelated note, my wallet is gone.
火车
Trains.
黑斯廷斯先生 我们做到了
Mr. Hastings, we did it.
我们到了厨房♥又回来了 没被别人发现
We made it to the caboose and back without being seen.
你设计的情节是可行的
Your book works.
真不敢相信 你们确定吗
I can't believe it. Are you sure?
-是的 -是的 结合了渺小 智慧和伪装
- Yes! - Yes. It's a combination of slithering, clever disguise,
不是对您的写作提什么建议
and not to write the book for you,
但如果伯爵有只义肢 会很有帮助的
but it would help if the Count had a wooden hand.
我也正有此意
Well, I was sort of in that area anyway.
真是万分感谢
A thousand thank-yous.
锡尔弗敦活下来了
Silverton lives!
太棒了
Yay!
你们几个在研究书的事吧
Hi. Oh, you guys are doing that book thing, right?
-是啊 -不知道是否能帮上忙
- Yeah. - Well, I don't know if this helps at all,
不过刚才我跟司机谈过
but I was just talking to the engineer.
结果是 他不能离开驾驶室
It turns out he can't leave the controls
因为那个叫驾驶失知制动装置的东西
because of what's called a dead man's switch.
如果他离开那里 整辆火车就会停下来
If he takes his foot off of it, the whole train stops.
不用谢我
Anyway, you're welcome.
如果司机不能离开驾驶室 那么...
If the engineer can't leave the controls, then...
他就不能实施谋杀
He can't commit the murder.
结束了
It's over.
黑斯廷斯 我们很抱歉
Hastings, we are so sorry.
是时候摆脱这
It's time to rid myself
五百页的废纸了
of this 500-hundred page stain.
等等 不要
Wait! No! No, no, no, no!
-不 不要 -该死 怎么打不开
- No! No, no! - Open, damn you!
等等
Wait! Wait!
那是火车尾吗
Is that the back of the train?
没错 这就是著名的"马蹄转角"
Yep. This is the famous horseshoe turn.
在美国境内只有两处
Only two of them in the continental United States,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表