就好像"一个想扯掉自己红头发的
Like "a woman with olive skin
橄榄色肤色女人"那样诡异
trying to pull off red hair" weird.
我只想赶紧看完电影
I just wanted to watch the movie
在情况变尴尬前离开那里
and get out of there before it got awkward.
我还在想念你
I still think about you.
我也是 但我现在跟别人在一起了
Me too. But I'm with someone else now.
我已经许下承诺了呃
I made a commitment.
但你真的爱她吗
But do you really love her?
僵尸
Zombie!
干掉了
Got it!
我们早就应该告诉对方我们的真实想法
Anyway, we should have told each other how we felt.
没感觉吗 真的吗
Nothing? Really?
我恨不得越早离开越好
I could not get out of there fast enough.
急什么啊
What's the rush?
他们有时候会在演员名单后面弄个彩蛋
Sometimes they put a funny skit thing after all the names.
你们俩等一下
Guys, wait up.
你们想一起去隔壁吃个汉堡喝点啤酒吗
You want to go grab a burger and a beer next door?
我当然想了
Well, I -- I definitely do.
那部电影让我想到了太多
That movie brought up so much for me.
另外 我的药不能空腹吃
Plus, I got to take my pill with food.
-我不一定 -你要来哦
- Yeah, I'm not so sure -- - You're coming.
说不定你来了
Maybe if you're there,
他就不会为老板娘表演他可爱的
he won't try and do his adorable British character
英国调调
for the hostess.
你能把这个放到我的素汉堡里吗
Will you put this in my veggie burger
别告诉我放在哪里了
and not tell me where it is?
罗伊德 我是你♥爸♥ 也是你最大的噩梦
Hey, Lloyd, it's your dad, A.K.A. your worst nightmare.
只是想提醒你一下你得把鸭村
Just reminding you the duck village
洗到能在里面盛食物吃的程度
needs to be clean enough to eat off of.
听到了吗 最好没听到
You hear me? You better not have.
因为你不被允许使用电♥话♥
You're not allowed to use your phone.
没错 我无处不在
Yep, I'm everywhere.
你对卢克是不是有点太严厉了
You think maybe you're being a bit hard on Luke?
我们是他父母 克莱尔
We're his parents, Claire.
防止他走向歧途是我们的责任
It's our job to keep him off the stripper pole.
其实我挺喜欢他有点小叛逆的
I actually like that he's being a little bit rebellious.
偶尔 除了玩魔术和蹦床之外
Sometimes, between the magic and the trampolining,
我觉得他有点 你懂的
I think he's getting a little... you know.
你想说什么 克莱尔
What are you trying to say, Claire?
有点 像我吗
A little...me?
又来了
There it was again,
她在影射我不够坏
the insinuation that I'm not dangerous enough for her.
很明显 她忘了我曾经进过监狱
Apparently, she's forgotten I've been to jail.
我曾经在翻跟斗疗法课堂上带过二十名犯人
I once led 20 violent inmates in a therapeutic tumbling class.
获得了巨大成功
It was a huge success.
我当时能把参与奖杯做得
Could I have made the participation trophies
不那么锋利吗
a little less stabby?
当然
Sure.
不过总之 巨大的成功
But overall, a huge success.
你说你喜欢卢克的叛逆...
When you say you're happy about Luke being a rebel...
你喷了我的香水吗
Are you wearing my perfume?
是为了吸引鸭子们
It was to trick the ducks.
像我刚才说的...
But like I was saying --
那是艾丽克斯吗
Hey, is that Alex?
是啊 真奇怪
It is. That's weird.
她说整个周末都要待在学校学习
She said she was gonna be at school all weekend studying.
喂
Hello?
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
我也在 你怎么样啊 亲爱的
I'm here, too. How are you doing, honey?
我很好 在干活呢 真是超级忙
Oh, yeah, I'm good. I'm doing some work. Really busy.
真有意思 因为...
Well, that's interesting, be--
是啊 我们今天也很无聊
Yeah, we've got a boring day ahead of us, too.
现在要去扣押车辆停车场取车
Heading down to the impound lot to pick up the car
因为没错 你弟昨晚被警♥察♥抓了
because, yes, your brother got arrested last night.
是吗 真好
Oh! Okay. Well, that's great.
我得挂了 我东西还放在图书馆呢
Yeah, I really got to go. I left my stuff in the library.
我超担心有人会偷我的零食
And I'm really worried someone's gonna steal my snacks.
就这样 挂了
Okay, bye!
你干嘛拦我 我差点就能抓她现行了
Why did you stop me? I was gonna bust her.
怎么 一个小谎言而已 拜托
What? In a little lie? I mean, come on.
她可能是去朋友家
She's probably visiting a friend
只不过不想让我们难过而已
and she didn't want to hurt our feelings.
她听到卢克被拘留几乎毫无反应
She barely reacted when she heard that Lluke got arrested.
她肯定有什么秘密
She's obviously hiding something.
她现在居然进卖♥♥酒的地方了
And now she's walking into that liquor store.
天哪 这样就严重了
Oh, no. Oh, no. Now, this is serious.
一个大学生去朋友家玩
A college student is visiting a friend,
他们还买♥♥了啤酒
and they're buying beer!
放松 菲尔
Relax, Phil.
这女孩都有两个专利了
This girl has two patents.
可她需要的是两位父母
What she needs is two parents.
好吧 我想说少管艾丽克斯一点也没什么
Okay, my point is, it wouldn't hurt Alex to loosen up.
我担心她会变得有点...
I mean, I'm worried that she's getting a little...
又来了
There it is again.
直说吧 克莱尔
Just say it, Claire --
你希望我们的孩子能野一点
You like our kids running wild
因为你担心他们变得
'cause you're worried they're too much
太像他们懦弱自卑的爸爸
like their namby-pamby dad,
老好人先生 平凡市市长
Mr. Goody-goody, Mayor of vanillatown.
是因为鸭子喜欢我更多你才不高兴吗
Is this 'cause the ducks like me better?
这是生物学现象 你知道的
That is biological, and you know it.
网上还有它们
There are videos of them online
跟着吸尘器到处跑的视频呢
following around a vacuum cleaner.
它们就是一群白♥痴♥
They're basically idiots!
天哪 等等 她要上那辆面包车
Oh, my god. Hang on. She's getting into that van.
-现在我们能担心了 -没错 我很担心
- Oh, now we're concerned! - Yes, I'm concerned!
那是辆破烂的修理面包车
That is a sketchy repair van
开车的很可能是她在网上遇到的那种
that is probably being driven by some middle-aged pervert
留着一根长指甲的中年变♥态♥
with one long fingernail that she met online.
天哪 快点 跟上他们
Oh, my god, go! Follow them!
多谢你把曼尼的画架借给我们
Thank you for lending us Manny's easel.
大家都喜欢那个酱吗
Did everyone love the sauce?
如果大家是指一千只蜜蜂
Well, if by "everyone" you mean a thousand bees
以及一匹逃出马圈的小马驹的话 是的
and a pony that escaped from the riding circle, yeah.
不是吧
Oh, no --
你是要录那种视频遗嘱
Is this video wills where you make us compete
好让我们在寻宝游戏里争抢你的遗产吗
in a scavenger hunt for your inheritance?
不 是为了我的泰坦奖 我告诉过你的
No. It's the video for my Titan award. I told you about it.
我在尝试展现力量和自信
I'm trying to project strength and confidence.
也许你该先把壁炉上
Maybe you should lose
写着"我恨周一"的加菲猫杯拿下来
the Garfield "I hate Mondays" mug on the mantel.
说得好
Good catch.
我等你说这句话等了一辈子
I've waited my whole life to hear you say those words.
-想来帮我一下吗 -当然
- Want to help me out here? - Yeah.
我需要转移一下注意力
I needed the distraction.
我这一整天都在纠结
I had spent enough of my day
西蒙的工作邀请
obsessing over Simon's job offer.
另外 我不知道
Plus, I don't know --
看到我强大的老爸
seeing my big, strong dad
用这么柔弱的姿态请我帮忙
reach out to me in a vulnerable way,
我有点 感动
it was -- it was kind of touching.
红色按键 你怎么可能看不到
The red button! How do you not see it?!
你没来之前我拿扫把都能开机
Before you got here, I was turning it on with a broom!
算了 吃午饭吧
Now just -- forget it. Let's get lunch.
-我只要... -跟我来
If I could just -- - Come with me!
好 把酱含在嘴里 轻轻搅动
Okay, hold the sauce in your mouth, swirl it around --
让它覆盖你的舌面 然后吞下去
really coat your tongue. Now swallow.
-不错吧 -好多了
- Right? - Much better.
杰 你吃这个酱的时候
Okay, Jay, what you're gonna want to do
最好先含在嘴里 再...
is hold the sauce in your mouth, sw--
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表