大家好 我是黛布拉·拉德克利夫博士
Welcome, everyone. I'm Dr. Debra Radcliffe.
今天我要帮你们清理废物抽屉
And today I'm going to help you clean out your junk drawer.
清理废物抽屉
当然了 我指的是你们的情感废物抽屉
Of course, I'm talking about an emotional junk drawer
我们要把里面所有痛苦 恐惧和愤怒都清理掉
where we store all the pain, fear, anger that shapes us.
有人想分享一下 今天来这里的原因吗
Who would like to share why they're here?
这个人今天参加高中拍卖♥♥会没戴眼镜
This one didn't have her glasses at the high-school auction.
她以为自己在竞拍一个储物盒
Thought she was bidding on a home organizer.
多么幸运的错误
And what a lucky mistake.
在哥伦比亚 我们根本没有这种活动
In Colombia, we never get to do things like this.
我参加过的唯一一个讨论会
The only time that I ever went to a seminar
是大家讨论当你的手被绑住的时候
was how to escape the trunk of a car
要怎么从车后备箱里逃出来
when your hands are tied behind your back.
大家都站起来吧
All right, everybody. On your feet.
说起来 我以为这个活动
Okay. You know, I-I sort of thought
-是那种坐在这乖乖听讲座的类型 -是啊
- this was a "sit here and listen" kind of a thing. - Yeah.
或者说 婚姻也是这样
Or as I call it, marriage.
我丈夫呢
Where's my husbands at?
最尴尬的时候笑一笑总是好的
It's good to laugh at what makes us most uncomfortable.
但是接下来的三小时 大家都必须投入进来
But the next three hours will require active participation.
我们都站开一点
Let's clear a little space for ourselves.
你不是说这个活动只有45分钟吗
You said this was a 45-minute talk.
那又怎么了 我估计错误了
So what? I was wrong.
怎么 难道你不想坐在这里
What, is there a place that you'd rather be
跟你的家人好好的谈心吗
than connecting with your family?
你居然在橄榄球周日问我这种问题
You're really asking this question on Football Sunday?
这些人都放弃了他们的橄榄球比赛
All these men here gave up their football today.
谢谢你 米奇尔 谢谢你的牺牲
Thank you, Mitchell, for your sacrifice.
你可知道为了这个活动我都没去成农夫市场
Hey, you know what? I'm missing a farmer's market to be here,
我刚才好想让自己变得更基了
so...yeah, I just made it gayer.
拒绝打开自己的情感废物抽屉很正常
It's perfectly normal to resist opening your emotional junk drawer.
我在第一章《装个把手》里说过
I address that in chapter one -- "Hey, get a handle on it".
我们来做个有趣的活动放松一下吧
Why don't we start with a fun activity to loosen everyone up?
我才不管什么放松 我不想玩这种游戏
I don't care how loose we get, I'm not spilling my guts
假装台灯是我母亲 跟它说话
to some table lamp pretending it's my mother.
我不会要求你这么做的 杰
And I won't ask you to, Jay.
那种荒谬的做法给情感治疗抹黑了
That kind of silliness gives therapy a bad name.
我们要玩一个叫"老虎摇滚明星兔子"的游戏
We are going to play a game called Tiger, Rock star, Bunny.
我知道了
I got this.
嫁给老虎 杀了兔子
Uh, marry the tiger, kill the bunny?
菲尔说的游戏是要在三样东西里
分别选出嫁娶 食用与杀死的对象
不是这么玩的
That's not my game.
但我说老虎的时候
When I call out tiger,
你们要变成一只凶猛的老虎
you will become a ferocious tiger.
当我说摇滚明星的时候
When I call out rock star,
你们要变成一个摇滚明星
You will be... a major rocker.
我说兔子的时候 你们要
And when I call out bunny, you will be --
回家去了 再见
Halfway home. Goodbye.
走吧
Oh, yeah, go ahead,
不过别忘了 我们可没签婚前协议
but don't forget that we don't have a prenup.
那就开始吧
AA Let's get started.
老虎
Tiger!
真是可笑 我觉得我需要大喝一杯
Feel ridiculous. I might need booze for this.
我也需要
Oh, me likey that idea.
我们可不适合这个
We are not cut out for this.
你可别想跟我比
You can't compare yourself to me.
我毕竟出演过《猫》
I was in "Cats".
没人敢跟你比 小卡
No one's comparing themselves to you, Cam.
摇滚明星
Rock star.
你做得很好 菲尔
Looking good, Phil.
我在高中的时候赢了幻想吉他比赛
I won an air-guitar contest in high school.
你肯定靠这个交到了很多幻想女朋友
Bet that got you a lot of air girlfriends.
杰 别这样 这多好玩啊
Come on, Jay. Loosen up. It's fun.
你在干什么 老爸
What the hell is that, dad?
弹手风琴
Playing an accordion.
你应该是个摇滚明星啊
Supposed to be a rock star.
你不应该弹弹吉他什么的吗
I think you should do, like, a guitar or something.
我只会弹手风琴
I only know how to play the accordion.
你去挑剔米奇尔吧 他还在吹笛子呢
Pick on Mitchell. He's playing a flute.
我倒希望他吹的是笛子[箫]
At least I hope he is.
他们为什么要不让你待家里
So, why did they need you out of the house?
他们说要弄一个什么疗法
They said it was some sort of therapy,
但是我觉得他们是专门为老妈准备的
but part of me thinks it's an intervention for Mom.
学校怎么样
So, how's school?
在我们的牛顿机械课上
Well, in my newtonian mechanics class,
我们学了怎么计算
we're learning how to calculate
自♥由♥坠落物体的速度
the velocity of free falling objects in a...
上学很辛苦
School's hard.
好吧
So, anyways, um...
我做了一件坏事 我需要你的建议
I sort of did something and I need your advice,
但是我不想听你一直批判我
but I don't want a lot of judgment and criticism.
那你来找我♥干♥什么
And you came to me?
你一直很理智
Yeah, you've always had such a strong sense
知道什么是对是错
of what's right and wrong.
-你知道的 -我找了个高中小男友
- You always know what-- - I have a high-school boy toy.
什么 谁啊
What?! Who?
卢克那个书呆子朋友罗本
It's Luke's dorky friend Reuben.
我觉得太羞耻了
I feel so ashamed.
天哪 他不是只有八岁吗 你胆子太大了
Oh, my God. You should be. Isn't he, like, 8?
不 他有16又3/4岁了
No, he's 16 and 3/4,
而且他基本每两周就要刮一次胡子
and he has to shave almost every two weeks.
怎么会这样呢 你上的可是加州理工啊
How did you let this happen? You go to Caltech.
你应该跟你这个年纪的书呆子约会
You're surrounded by age-appropriate dorks.
我知道 但那时我待在家
I know, but I was home and still feeling sad
一直在为了桑杰甩掉我这事伤心
about Sanjay breaking up with me,
而学校的压力又这么大
and it's overwhelming here.
聪明的人太多了
There are so many brilliant people,
罗本却把我当一个偶像
and Reuben idolizes me.
我想我可能需要一个人陪我
I guess I just kind of needed that,
所以我让他亲了我
so I let him kiss me...
还做了点其它的事情[露胸]
and a little bit of this.
我太软弱了 这是我遇到过最糟糕的事
I'm so weak. I can't imagine anything worse.
我跟安迪搞上了
I hooked up with Andy.
什么
What?!
订婚了的那个安迪吗
Engaged Andy?
我知道他订婚了 我们那天在某个人房♥里
I know. We were all alone at this house
老爸特意把房♥间布置得很性感
that dad had set up to be sexy--
老爸专门给你们弄的吗
Dad made it sexy for you?!
不 是给买♥♥家弄的 但是当时只有我和安迪
No, no, for the buyer, but Andy and I were alone,
于是我们就"哇"了
a-and suddenly...bam.
"哇"
Bam?
"哇"是指你们上♥床♥了
"Bam" as in sex
还是像罗本解开我胸罩的时候说了声"哇"一样
or "Bam" as in what Reuben shouted when he unhooked my bra?
这个话题就不要继续了
Let's just leave it at "Bam."
看看我们俩
Look at us.
我不知道自己应该是什么感觉
I don't even know what to feel right now.
羞耻 罪恶 恐惧
Shame, guilt, fear.
这些都是一些
These are just some of the things
我们年轻时
we shoved in the back of our junk drawers
扔进废物抽屉的情绪
when we were young.
下面这个活动出自第三章
This exercise comes from chapter three,
《恐怖的噩梦与过期的奶油》
"Scary dreams, expired creams".
那两个我都有
Oh, I have both of those.
这个姿势可能看起来不正常
This may seem unconventional,
但是它有助于你们释放痛苦的回忆
but it helps access painful memories...
真不错
This is nice.
不 我觉得很诡异
No, it's not. It's weird.
你今天很紧张 我的小宝贝
You're so tense today, my little baby.
你在担心什么
What are you worried about?
我们看起来像傻瓜一样
Us looking like idiots.
我们可是这里的明星
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表