You feel good about getting all this stuff out in the open?
就让我把一件事解释清楚
Let me just make one thing perfectly clear.
有两顶帐篷[太紧张]
There were two tents.
帐篷和紧 你说对了
T-e-n-t-s and t-e-- you're right.
是个糟糕的笑话 但都是你的错
It's a horrible joke. But it's all your fault.
我就说吧
I told you!
再提一句 一想到异性恋发♥生♥关♥系♥
For the record, we are just as grossed out
我们也会感到恶心
at the thought of you all having sex --
够了 我走了 我们到底在搞什么
That's it! I'm out! What the hell are we doing?
像睡衣派对上的女孩一样手舞足蹈 分享秘密
Dancing around, telling secrets like girls at a slumber party.
我完全能想象我老爹和他的伙计们
I can just imagine my old man with his buddies
坐在躺椅上笑掉大牙
sitting at their lawn chairs, laughing their asses off
因为我错过了一整天的橄榄球赛
that I missed a whole day of football
为的是要弄清楚自己的情感
'cause I'm trying to get in touch with my emotions.
这些老家伙才不鸟这种屁事儿 他们是男人
These guys didn't do that crap. These were men!
他最好的朋友汤米·瑞恩
His best friend Tommy Ryan
被冲压机砸掉了半根指头
lost half a finger in a sheet metal press.
等到自己的工作结束才去的医院
Waited until his shift ended to go to the hospital.
我在橄榄球赛里撞碎了锁骨
I broke my collar bone in a football game.
老爹在台上给我说了那句老掉牙的"顶住"
There was Dad up in the stands giving me the old "be tough."
所以我撑过了两档进攻才晕了过去
So I played two more downs before I passed out.
我的女伴 玛丽乔·克朗姆斯基
My date, Maryjo Klumsky,
在毕业舞会上跟别的人跑了
left the senior dance with another guy.
我的心都碎了
Broke my heart.
凌晨两点 我老爹在餐桌上告诉我
2:00 A.M. at the kitchen table, my old man's telling me,
"吃个三明治然后把她忘掉"
"Eat the sandwich and forget about her."
情感
Feelings!
我居然没在他的葬礼上落泪 简直难以置信
I didn't even cry at his funeral. You believe that?
那家伙是我的全部
The guy was my whole world.
而我一滴泪也没流
Not a tear.
大家都望着我 觉得我好像并不爱他
Everybody looking at me like -- like I didn't love him.
但他懂的
But he knew.
他肯定懂的 对吧
He had to know, right?
他当然懂了
Of course he did.
该死的 释放出来还真是爽
Son of a bitch, that felt good getting that out.
是啊
I know.
成功的[一个]心理治疗[上个笑话的同音梗]
They just won therapy.
是我 我和罗本分手了
Hey, it's me. I broke up with reuben.
我知道他肯定会悲痛欲绝
I knew he'd be crushed,
所以我速战速决
so I did it quickly like ripping off
好像撕掉绿巨人创口贴一样
one of his Incredible Hulk band-aids.
你怎么样 搞定了吗
So, how about you? Did you do it?
搞了 肯定是搞了
Yep. I sure did.
为何我们要选择与我们相差甚远的人做伴侣
"Why do we choose partners so different from ourselves?
并非命运或是机遇
It's not fate or chance
也并非俗话所谓的"心意难违"
or cliches like 'the heart wants what the heart wants'."
我们选择了现在的伴侣是因为
"We choose our partners because they represent
他们代表了童年缺失的部分
the unfinished business from our childhood."
菲尔
Phil.
菲尔
Phil.
我们选择他们
"And we choose them
是因为他们有着我们渴望拥有的品质
because they manifest the qualities we wish we had."
我觉得对你来说我不够有趣
I'm afraid I'm not fun enough for you.
没错
Yeah.
我的口头禅不讨人喜欢 我的笑话不搞笑
My sayings aren't cute, my jokes aren't funny, and --
孩子离家之后你会厌倦我
And you're gonna get sick of me once the kids leave
你会发现我有多么疯狂
and you realize how truly crazy I am.
真的吗
Really?
亲爱的 我已经知道你有多疯狂了
Honey, I already know how crazy you are.
如此一来 如此地选择了区别甚大的伴侣
"In doing so, in choosing such a challenging partner,
并努力地给他们提供他们想要的东西
and working to give them what they need,
我们为自己的成长规划好了方向
we chart a course for our own growth."
睡吧 杰杰
Go to sleep, Jay-Jay.
说真的 那姐们儿真是个天才
I'm telling you, the woman is a genius.
那个周日我不想去我爷爷家
I didn't feel like going to my grandpa's house that sunday,
所以我就装作感冒了
so I pretended to have a cold.
没想的是 几天之后
Wouldn't you know it, a few days later...
不会吧
Oh, no.
没错 我真的感冒了
Yep. I got the cold.
我还以为这是报应 所以我跨上自行车
I thought it was karma, so I hopped on my bike
飞驰到了爷爷家
and I rode straight to my grandpa's.
我爬到他腿上 紧紧地抱住了他
I climbed in his lap and I hugged him so hard.
我们还分吃了一个冰淇淋
We even shared an ice cream cone.
这是我会永远珍惜的回忆
It's a memory I'll always cherish,
因为极度凑巧的是
'cause in a crazy coincidence,
他也感冒了 不到一周就去世了
he got a cold too and was dead within a week.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表