她还剩不到八分钟在学校放学路段拥挤的时刻
leaving her a scant eight minutes at school pick-up time
加速赶回公♥司♥参加三点的员工会议
to race back for her 3:00 staff meeting.
普里契特橱柜公♥司♥
即使在她路上全部十四盏交通灯都是绿的
Even if all 14 traffic lights on her route were green,
这项任务也会是
this task would be...
不可能完成的
Impossible.
我不知道冰激凌是谁做的
I don't know who made that ice cream,
但是爸爸我即将在一个满是霜冻的大碗掀起风暴
but Daddy was about to churn up a frosty bowl
这个碗就叫"妈妈是个大骗子"
of "Mom's A Big Fake."
本 你还在这里做什么
Ben, what are you still doing here?
我只是正在为孩子们做三明治
I'm just making sandwiches for the kids.
不用担心 他们绝不会知道
Don't worry. They'll never know.
我用的是商店卖♥♥的高德干酪和家用芥末
I'm using store-brand Gouda and this domestic mustard.
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand.
我丈夫可能会在任何时候回家来
My husband could be home any minute.
你必须得走了
You've got to leave.
这是什么
What is this?
"谢谢你的建议 老妈 太有用了"
"Thanks for the advice, Mom. It worked great."
什么建议
What advice?
你把手♥机♥落在了你桌上
Oh, well, you left your phone on your desk,
当你开员工会议时艾丽克斯发来短♥信♥
and Alex texted when you were in that staff meeting.
她看起来很沮丧 所以我处理了一下
She seemed really upset, so I took care of it.
大概就是男孩子那些事
It was, like, boy stuff, whatever.
本 我们必须停止这样做了
Ben, we got to stop doing this.
没事的 我只是说了你会说的话
No, it's fine. I just said what you would have said.
但我什么也没说
But I didn't say anything.
我根本没在我女儿身边
I-I wasn't there for my daughter at all.
我忙得焦头烂额尝试做一个完美妈妈
I-I'm so damn busy trying to be the perfect mom
以及完美的老板
and -- and the perfect boss,
但我却把对我来说最重要的工作外包了出去
but I'm outsourcing the one job that means the most to me,
我很怀念这份工作
and I really miss it.
我怀念当个妈妈
I miss being a mom.
即使我只是个一般的妈妈
Even if I'm a so-so mom
很少有时间做一个没烤熟的金枪鱼三明治
that barely has time to make a soggy tuna-fish sandwich, I...
-那你应该回归到这个角色 -是的
- Then you should get back to that. - Yeah.
我应该回办公室了
And I should get back to the office.
不 本 你不需要这么做
Oh, no. Ben, you don't have to do that.
太晚了
It's so late.
不晚 我必须这么做
No, I do.
我妈妈和她的新男友有个约会[炮]
My mom's got a "date" With her new boyfriend,
所以我得到样♥板♥间♥里过夜了
so I'm gonna crash in the showroom.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在你打开这个之前 我只想说
So, before you open this, I just want to say
这不是我通常会看的东西
this is not the kind of thing I'm usually in to.
少扯了
Let's not.
顺便说一下 只有他在看
It's all him, by the way.
我也信
No kidding.
别打开来让我看到啊
Oh, don't show it to me!
CTRL+Alt
CTRL-Alt-Ew.
天啊 请告诉我修好了
Oh, God. Please, tell me it worked.
修好了
It worked.
给你们提个醒
Just so you know,
不是所有女人都是空虚的女色情狂
women are not all vacuous nymphomaniacs
等着诱惑每一个路过的男人
looking to seduce every man that crosses their path.
再见 脏[下流]小男孩
Bye, you dirty little boy!
所以她到底是不是在诱惑我
Kind of a mixed message right?
我会跟她谈谈的
I'll talk to her.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表