What? We're superstars here.
我们结婚最久 有三个快乐的孩子
Married the longest, three happy children,
其中一个还前途远大
one with a bright future.
你说得对
You're right.
我们能赢
We're gonna win this thing.
这又不是什么比赛
It's not a competition.
对啊 我们已经赢了
Exactly. We have this in the bag.
米奇尔和小卡只要一到选餐厅
Mitchell and Cam fall apart
就会吵得不可开交
if they've got to pick a restaurant,
歌♥洛莉亚只会吼我爸
and all Gloria ever does is yell at my dad.
是啊 我可不想当你♥爸♥
Yeah, I'd really hate to be your dad right now.
告诉我你所有的想法
Now, tell me everything that you're thinking.
我在想除了这个破玩意儿
I'm thinking about all that other stuff we could've bid on
拍卖♥♥会上本能拍到的别的东西
at that auction instead of this nonsense.
和拉里·金[著名访谈家]共进午餐 搭乘警车
Lunch with Larry King. A ride along in a cop car.
听说警♥察♥还附赠用电枪电人的体验
I heard they let you tase someone.
杰 现在的治疗很重要
Jay, this is important.
黛布拉医生说了这样对我们有好处
Dr. Debra said that this is good for us.
闭上你的眼睛
Now close your eyes.
我为什么要闭上眼睛
Why should I close my eyes?
因为我不想你从那个角度看我的脖子
Because I don't like you looking up at my neck like that.
我上次从那个角度自♥拍♥的时候
The other day, I took a selfie from down there
还以为在跟我奶奶视频
and I thought that I was face timing with my grandmother.
我记得我妈进噜商店
I wemember my mom went into the store
却把伦家忘在了卡车后座
and left me all alone in the back of a twuck.
你一定要学小孩子说话吗
Okay, do you have to do the baby talk?
我小时候发不出R的音
I couldn't pronounce my R's when I was younger
其他孩子都笑话我 米奇尔
and the other children made fun of me, Mitchell.
伦家超怕怕的
It was very twaumatic.
妈 妈咪 你在哪里
Mom? Mommy? Where are you?
好吧 我已经开始麻木了
All right, I'm -- I'm starting to lose feeling.
是我压到你的腿了吗
Oh, am I squishing your legs?
不 我是指我们的关系
No, I meant in our relationship.
好了 我们得定个计划
All right, we need a game plan here.
我爸和我姐都在这里
My dad and sister are here.
我们尽量低调点 随便挑点无关紧要的说
Let's keep a low profile -- light and surfacy.
那我们不是浪费了一个绝佳的
But aren't we wasting a great opportunity
了解我的机会吗
to learn more about me?
我们不要拿自己来娱乐大众
We are not gonna be the sideshow gay couple.
好吗 不要讲太私人的事
Okay, nothing too personal.
别把闺房♥之乐拿出来说
For god's sake, no bedroom stuff.
我们代表的是同性恋这个团体
We're representing a community.
你们俩交流得如何了
And how are you two doing here?
我们很好 交流毫无障碍
We're very good, very healthy.
-我们很开心 -是的
- Very happy. - Yes.
小卡 你想换个姿势吗
Cam, would you like to switch positions?
我不能提这种事
I'm not allowed to talk about that.
你们俩交流得怎样了
How's it going here with you two?
不好 他连试都不想试
Not good. He's not even trying.
感觉你卡在抽屉里了
Sounds like you're stuck in that drawer.
感觉你卡在那个比喻里了
Sounds like you're stuck in that metaphor.
是什么令你裹足不前 杰
What's holding you back, Jay?
我不想这么被人抱着
I don't like to be held like this.
为什么呢 会让你感觉自己很脆弱吗
Why? 'cause you feel vulnerable?
我不知道
I don't know.
这让我想起了一些事
It just... reminds me of something.
说出来吧 你在这里很安全
Go with that. You're safe here.
我不想觉得这里很安全
I don't want to be safe here.
我不想聊关于这些的事
I don't want to talk about this.
关于什么的 告诉我
About what? Tell me.
我的狗跑掉再也没回来的时候
It's like the time my mom held me like this
我妈妈就是这么抱着我的
when my dog ran away and never came back.
她一直跟我说他们不知道它怎么跑掉的
She kept telling me they didn't know how it got out,
但我知道
but I knew.
我没关门 都是我的错
I left the gate open. It was my fault.
是我没仔细检查
I lost checkers.
我受不了了
I can't take this.
等等 刚刚发生了什么事
Wait, what -- what just happened?
不知道 我想他只是不习惯表达内心情感
I don't know. I think he's not used to feeling emotions.
这对他来说有点过了
Maybe it was too much for him.
不 不 这是好事
No, no, this is good.
有些人的废物抽屉太满了
Some people's junk drawers are so full,
想打开都很难
it's a struggle to open them.
他刚是不是捂着胸口
W-was he holding his chest?
-是啊 -有点不对劲
- Se. - Something seemed wong.
杰 你没事吧 我是歌♥洛莉亚
Jay, are you okay? It's Gloria.
爸 爸 你没事吧
Dad. Dad, come on.
门锁上了
Ay, it's locked.
爸 快开门
D-dad, open up.
稍等 我这里有曲别针
Hang on, I got a paperclip.
小心点 他很脆弱
Be careful. He's very raw.
加油 加油 加油
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
杰
Jay!
我还很伤心呢
I'm still sad.
你宁愿躲进洗手间里
You prefer to hide in the bathroom
也不愿正视自己的情感
than to deal with your emotions!
歌♥洛莉亚 这有什么大不了的
Gloria, what's the big deal?
重点在于我们要在一起抚养小孩
The big deal is that we're raising a child together,
而你有机会
and you have a chance
把他变得跟那两个不一样
to make him different than those two.
-你说啥 -说我们吗
- Hello. - Us?
抱歉 我们怎么不好了
I'm sorry. What's wrong with us?
我会为了你们挡子弹
I'd take a bullet for you,
但你们俩稍微有点神经质
but you two are kind of neurotic.
-我们没有神经质 -有人说我们神经质吗
- We're not neurotic. - Do people say that we're neurotic?
他们没有这么说 是吧
They don't say that, do they?
对 对
Yes. Yes.
所有的垃圾都想从抽屉里出来
All the junk wants to come out of the drawer.
-你能感觉到吗 -我能
- Can you feel it? - I can.
不 杰什么都没感觉到
No, Jay doesn't feel anything.
我感觉到很多东西
I feel lots of things.
因为错过比赛而生气
Annoyed that I'm missing my game,
-因为匹兹堡钢人赢而开心 -比分多少了
- joy that the Steelers are winning. - Oh, what is the score?
我们在这里不谈橄榄球
We're not gonna talk about football here!
歌♥洛莉亚说得没错
Gloria's right.
我们应该聊点更深入的
We should talk about deeper things
比如14年到6年[14比6]的尴尬岁月
like those awkward years between 14 to 6.
太好了
Oh. Yes.
我们什么时候可以开始聊
When do we get to talk about the dumb things
我们老公做过的蠢事
that our husbands do?
歌♥洛莉亚 谢谢你 很高兴你这么说
Gloria, thank you. I'm glad you said that.
不用谢 总得有人帮你
You're welcome. At least somebody's helping.
因为那种语言会产生反作用
Because that kind of language is counterproductive.
真糟糕
Oh, snap.
下一个练习能教会我们如何有建设性地
This next exercise will teach us how to communicate our needs
不伤人地表达自己的需求
in a constructive and non-threatening manner.
我们一直都这样
We do that all the time.
非常有建设性地交流
Very constructively communicated.
有哪一对夫妇能帮我
Would one of my couples like to help me demonstrate
给大家展示一下吗
for the rest of the group?
有 我们愿意帮忙
Yes, we would. We'd love to help.
-这算什么低调 -肯定会很有趣
- How is this low profile? - Oh, come on, it'll fun.
-把椅子搬过来 小卡 -好的
- Your chair, please, Cam. - Sure.
-面朝这边 -谢谢
- Face this way. - Thank you.
现在我希望你们都能想一个
Now, I'd like you both to think of a behavior
你希望伴侣能够改变的行为
of your partner's that you would like to change.
但是要避免使用
But we're going to avoid phrases
"你总是" "你从不[永不]"这种词
like "You always" and "You never",
而换成表达自己感受的语言
and instead put it in terms of how we feel.
好
Okay.
米奇尔 你先开始
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表