剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Schrödinger, yes.
我在《科技新时代》[科普杂♥志♥]上读到过他
I read about him in "Popular Science."
一只猫被锁在铁盒子里
A cat is locked in a steel chamber
里面还有个装有氰化氫[剧毒气体]的烧瓶
with a bottle of cyanide.
它可能已经被毒死了 也可能没有 但是
It's either been poisoned or it hasn't. But...
在你打开盒子查看之前
...until you look inside the chamber,
这只猫既是死的 又是活的
the cat is both dead and alive simultaneously.
你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
-三言两语说不清 -是吗
- It's complicated. - Is it?
这问题在我看来很简单
The question seems simple enough to me.
它到底是死是活
Is he alive or is he dead?
也许取决于这只猫接下来怎么做
Maybe it depends on what the cat does next.
"你是我最勇敢 最优秀的儿子
"You are the best and bravest son a mother could hope for.
当我想到你在滩头阵地英勇作战时
I think of your valor on that beachhead
我便心情激动 难以言表
and my heart fills to bursting.
当你在战壕中艰苦守卫
When you're down in the trenches
子弹呼啸飞过..."
and the bullets are flying--"
连自己亲妈都骗吗
Lying to your own mother?
否则我还能怎么说
What am I supposed to say?
今天我光荣地给书呆子看门了
Today I held the door for some egghead?
自从出了迪克斯堡 我一枪没开过
I haven't fired a gun since we left Fort Dix.
前线如地狱
War is hell.
你我说好了的
We had an arrangement.
你说过你会保护希德·廖
You said you would protect Sid Liao.
我答应会帮他给上头求情 我也求了
I said I'd put in a good word with the powers that be and I did.
-我现在就要见他 -这不可能
- I want to see him now. - That's not possible.
你的小组完好无损 你想要的也到手了
Your group is intact. You got what you asked for.
结果现在良心不安了
Now you've got a guilty conscience?
外边有人盯上你们了
Outside parties have taken an interest in your man.
司法部吗
The Department of Justice?
这不关我的事
It's no longer my concern.
难道你胸前别的是假珠宝吗
Is that a piece of costume jewelry on your chest?
-你说什么 -你是这里的最高军官
- Excuse me? - You're the high-ranking military officer
顶着上校军衔
on this base-- O-6.
如果你不在这里
If you weren't here,
那肯定就在太平洋战场上
you'd be in a tent in the Pacific
指挥着四千名士兵作战了
with 4,000 lives at your command.
我们总要为国做出牺牲
We all have to make sacrifices.
在这里 由你说得算
On this Hill you are the powers that be,
别总是一副在自家作客的脓包样子
so stop acting like a guest in your own goddamn house.
就是它了
So that's our girl.
出动了千艘战舰才得到的同位素
The isotope that launched 1,000 ships.
希望英国人的伞够结实
Hope the Brits have good umbrellas.
皮卡迪利广场要下纳粹鬼子雨了
It's gonna be raining Nazis in Piccadilly Circus.
查理
Hi, Charlie.
还算适应了吧
Settling in all right?
有几个小子告诉我
Some of the boys have been telling me
你没完没了地在说平民伤亡的事
you've been talking a blue streak about civilian casualties.
要是你有什么心事
You know, you got anything on your mind,
可以随时找我聊
my door is always open.
先生 恕我直言
Well, sir, respectfully,
这里汇集了全美国甚至全世界
we got some of the best minds in America here,
最聪明的科学家
maybe the world.
如果能将其运用在粒子束
If we redirected our efforts towards particle beams
或者声呐 反潜艇技术 我们就可能
or sonar, anti-submarine technology, we could potentially--
-查理 -怎么了
- Charlie. - Yeah?
我希望你在这里能快乐
I want you to be happy here.
-谢谢 -但我需要你发挥作用
- Thank you. - But I need you to be helpful.
你是一台有着上千运动部件的
You are a gear in a complex machine
复杂机器的一个零件
with 1,000 moving parts.
-我明白 -我们珍惜生命
- I understand that. - We cherish life.
那是我们的天性
It's in our nature.
不幸的是 我们的敌人却并非如此
Unfortunately, our enemies do not.
犹疑是我们无法承担的奢侈品
Doubt is a luxury we cannot afford.
我不懂 怎么用卫生棉修我的炉子
Sorry, how are sanitary napkins gonna fix my stove?
你待在这
Okay, stay here.
留意点宪兵
Keep an eye out for MPs.
婆婆
Hey, nana.
非常感谢
Muchas gracias.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
这是魔根
Now, this is Lophophora Williamsii.
当地人叫它闪光球
The natives say it glistens,
也是他们对仙人掌的一种叫法
so they call it peyote.
是种毒品
It's a drug.
-我都不会抽烟 -不是给你的
- Oh, I don't even smoke. - It's not for you.
是给食堂里的油炸师♥傅♥蒂尼的
It's for Tiny, the fry cook at the mess hall.
艾比 你需要的是一块加热板
Abby, you need a hot plate.
要是你去后勤申请
If you order it from the commissary,
战争胜利后才拿得到
you'll get it after V-day.
蒂尼今天就能帮你弄到
Tiny can give you one today.
别把剩下的吃光就行
Just don't eat the change.
操
Shit.
操 操 操
Shit, shit, shit, shit.
-该死 -你没事吧
- Shit! - You all right?
没事
Uh, yeah.
该死
Shit.
要知道 爱因斯坦说过疯狂的定义是
You know, Einstein said the definition of insanity is...
一遍遍地做相同的事
Doing the same thing over and over again
期待会产生不同的结果 我知道
expecting a different result, yeah.
但并不是爱因斯坦说的
It wasn't Einstein, though.
那是匿名戒酒会的名言
It was Alcoholics Anonymous.
你要是想知道什么是疯狂
Anyway, you want insane?
等我丢掉工作 不得不搬回佩里维尔
You should talk to me when I lose my job
跟我妈一起住的时候你就知道了
and I have to move back to Perryville to live with my mother.
佩里维尔
Perryville?
我来自密苏里州
I'm from Missouri.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
你 我和快马邮递是老乡
Well, you, me, and the Pony Express.
他不会回来了吧
He's not coming back, is he?
你说兰斯菲尔德吗 七点准时下班
Lancefield? No, never works past 7:00.
"新教工作论"
Protestant work ethic.
我是来拿钚样品的
I was supposed to pick up the plutonium sample.
现在我只能告诉我的组员们
Now I have to explain to my group
我们浪费了一个晚上的大好时光
that we lost a good night's work
就因为我一直试着给我的男朋友...
because I was trying to get a call through to my--
打电♥话♥
my boyfriend.
我也不瞒你了
Let's be honest, my--
是我的前男友
my ex-boyfriend.
这里的人一直把我当马戏团的猴子看待
They already think I'm a circus act around here, you know?
有着博士头衔的女人
A girl with a PhD.
就跟会吹口琴的猴子一样
That's like a monkey with a harmonica.
我的研究生班里曾有个女孩
There was a girl in my graduate class.
可以心算拉格朗日方程
She could solve Lagrange equations in her head.
真的吗
Really?
-她现在在哪 -不请楚 结婚了吧
- And where is she now? - I don't know. Married.
是啊
Right.
你并不像...
You're not as--
不像奥克利的其他手下那么令人讨厌
you're not as loathsome as the rest of Akley's drones.
-多谢夸奖 -不 我的意思是...
- Oh, thank you. - No, I mean, I--
我读过你的论文
I read your paper.
无意冒犯 但是...
No offense, but...
我本以为你会是个傲慢的自大狂
I thought you'd be an arrogant horse's ass.
我会替你向密苏里州问好的
I'll give Missouri your best.
我有实验室的钥匙 可以放你进去
I got keys to the lab. I can let you in.
真的吗
Really?
我们先沉淀氟化钚
First we precipitate plutonium fluoride.
然后启动回旋加速器
And then we fire up the cyclotron
清点每次裂变后的中子数
and count the neutrons per fission.
米克斯 你说什么呢
Meeks, what are you talking about?
你对化学的了解还没有对表演的了解多呢
You know even less about chemistry than you do about acting.
它对人类生理没有已知的影响
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表