剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Just like you.
回家路上小心
Get home safe.
艾比
Abby!
就只是吃顿晚饭
It was one dinner.
他们走了 你开心了吧
They've gone. Are you happy?
他们不是我们的朋友
They're not our friends.
我们没有朋友
We don't have friends.
你有工作 那我有什么呢
You have work. What do I have?
你有凯莉
You have Callie.
我不想让这些人进我们家
I don't want those people in our house.
那倒不如你直接给我写份名单
Maybe you should just write me a list of
我能和谁说话 不能和谁说话
who I can and can't talk to.
我知道
I understand.
你的工作出现了些危机
There's some kind of crisis at work.
你根本无法想象
You have no idea.
但这是我们的生活
But this is our life.
总有这样那样的危机
There'll always be a crisis.
凯莉
Callie.
凯莉 亲爱的
Callie, sweetheart.
凯
Cal--
谢谢你 凯莉
Thank you very much, Callie.
你就像位女神
You look like a goddess.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
完全不知道这两个疯子
I have no clue how those two lunatics
怎么生出这么有教养的孩子
produced such a well-behaved child.
说实话 那不是我的错
Honestly, that was not my fault.
那家伙已经把常春藤联盟里
The man's burned bridges
一半学校的人都得罪光了
at half the schools in the Ivy League.
他们应该以纵火罪逮捕他
They should arrest him for arson.
你应该听听技术区的人
You ought to hear the things they say
是怎么评价他的
about him in the tech area.
虽然很难听 但字字属实
I mean, it's outrageous, but spot-on.
我不想说话
I don't want to talk.
检查下底座
Check the stand.
实际测量下
Get an empirical measurement.
检查下区域
Check the domain.
你害羞 还...
You are shy. You are...
-压强多少 -两千兆帕
- What is the PSI yield strength? - 300,000.
为啥是我来拿炸♥药♥
How come I have to carry the TNT?
-你没有孩子 -你也没有
- You don't have any children. - Neither do you.
但我有机会能有孩子
No, but there's a chance I will.
这里的火♥药♥
There is enough powder in there
足够把这铁管压缩成小曲棍球
to turn the iron pipe into a hockey pucker
你离我的重要部位远点
I don't want you anywhere near my plumbing.
好极了 简直就是车尾野餐会
Oh, great. It's a tailgate party.
来 给我
Here, give it to me.
怎么了 现在怯场了 快给我
What, now you get stage fright? Come on.
直径七厘米 壁厚六毫米
Three-inch diameter, quarter-inch wall,
炸♥药♥填充一厘米
half-inch charge.
填充两厘米
Three quarter-inch charge.
什么 哦对
What? Right. Right.
炸♥药♥填充两厘米
Three quarter-inch charge.
法兰克·温特
Frank Winter?
上校给你的
From the colonel.
不能等一个小时吗
Can this not wait an hour?
不能 火车要离站了
No, train's leaving the station.
拿着
Here.
需要均压
We want uniform pressure.
四个引爆点
Four detonation points
要均匀分布在截面圆周上
evenly spaced around the circumference.
但巴♥拉♥斯♥还有45分钟就要来了
But Barath is gonna be here in 45 minutes!
我四十分钟后就回来
I will be back in 40.
希德
Sid.
法兰克
Frank?
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
只有五分钟
Five minutes.
认真听着
I need you to focus.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
一小时后会有一辆运输车离开这里
There's a transport bus leaving the Hill in one hour.
你随车一起走
You're gonna be on it.
去往哪里的
A transport to where?
德州 然后去太平洋战场
Texas and then the Pacific Theater.
你是说让我去当兵
You mean as a soldier?
我说服上校签署了你的征兵文件
I convinced the colonel to sign your draft papers.
什么
What?
相信我 这是最好的结果了
Trust me, this is the best you're gonna do.
这是你的一线生机
It's a fighting chance.
我连一天都活不过
I'm not gonna last one day.
他们会让你完成基本的训练
They're gonna push you through basic training.
你一旦到达目的地
And when your boots hit the ground,
就去寻找指挥部的帐篷
look for the company headquarters tent
找到有这个军衔的人
and you find a man with this rank.
现在 仔细听我说
Now listen to me.
你告诉他你是一个科学家
You tell him that you are a scientist.
你比美国西屋电气公♥司♥还精通声波
You know more about sound waves than Westinghouse.
波的传输 频率
Transmissions, frequencies.
你能用一只速记笔
You can build a wireless
和铜导线搭建一个无线电台
from a steno pencil and copper thread.
甚至可以给他讲点三角学
Maybe even show him some trigonometry.
这些当兵连二加二都不会算
Most of these doughboys can't put two and two together.
我 我不
I-- I don't--
他们会让你当一个无线电报员
They're gonna make you a radio operator.
你会在一个距离前线一千五百米的司令帐里
You'll ride out the war in a HQ tent a mile
度过战争
from the front lines.
你会梦想着能在硬板床上睡一觉
You'll come home dreaming of a night's sleep
能吃上一顿热饭
on a cardboard mattress and a hot meal,
但至少你能活着回家
but you will come home.
你安排了这一切吗
You arranged all this?
为了我
For me?
我得回去了
I have to get back.
保持低调 你会没事的
You keep your head down and you'll be fine.
是克罗斯利出♥卖♥♥♥了我吗
Was it Crosley who sold me out?
整个小组的人都支持你 希德
Whole group is on your side, Sid.
我还以为小组已经被解散了
I thought the group was disbanded.
我们又被恢复原职了
We've been reinstated.
怎么恢复的
How?
军队改变主意了
Army changed its mind.
你保住了你的宏图大计 法兰克
You saved your baby, Frank.
我告诉过他们你会的
I told them you would.
我告诉过他们法兰克总有办法
Told them Frank always finds a way.
-希德 -是你自己说的
- Sid... - You said it yourself.
我知道二加二怎么算
I can put two and two together.
半径为48.5米 对吗
53-yard radius. Is that right?
我想是吧 我不知道
I think so. I don't know.
他到底在哪
Where the hell is he?
先生们
Gentlemen.
时光不会倒流
Lost time is never found again
你们在浪费我的时间
and you are wasting mine.
钚材料还是属于奥克利博士的小组
The plutonium will remain with Dr. Akley's group.
不 等一下
No, wait.
咱们开始吧
Let's do it.
-什么事 -让那个穿制♥服♥的混♥蛋♥回来
- What? - That asshole in the suit, get him back here.
我有话要说
I'm ready to talk.
这不是你们的错
It's not your fault.
我们应该带点长面包
We should have brought foot-longs,
就可以做烤肠三明治了
make it a weenie roast.
烧烤法兰克小组
Barbecued Franks?
你来吗
You coming?
至少你救了那孩子一命
At least you got the kid out.
没有钚 我们什么也做不了
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表