剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
是啊
Yeah.
格兰 如果有什么我可以帮忙的
Glen, if there's anything I could do--
二十年前 我以为我是位很棒的物理学家
20 years ago, I thought I was a pretty good physicist,
然后你走进了我的办公室
then you walked into my office.
该死的大二小毛头
Goddamn college sophomore.
直到我看了你的研究成果
I didn't know what was missing from my work
才意识到自己研究的问题在哪儿
until I saw it in yours.
相比起来这个项目更需要你 而不是我
This project needs you a lot more than it needs me.
我需要你
I need you.
老实说 我如释重负啊
Honestly, I'm relieved.
我想总得有人把它造出来
I suppose somebody has to build it,
但我很庆幸世人因此记住的不会是我
but I'm glad it's not gonna be on my tombstone.
-一旦结束了我就打电♥话♥给你 -不用了
- I'll call you as soon as it's over. - Don't.
格兰 真希望我能帮上点什么忙
Glen, I wish there was something that I could do--
别想鱼与熊掌兼得了 法兰克
Stop trying to have it both ways, Frank.
你是不是好人这无关紧要
It doesn't matter if you're a good man.
说不定好人根本没法实现内爆模型
Maybe a good man couldn't have made implosion work.
重要的是你将是终结这场战争的人
All that matters is that you are the man to end this war.
孰是孰非等一切尘埃落定后由上帝来裁决
Let God do the accounting when it's over.
是啊
Yeah.
昨天这的所有人都还不知道我们是谁
Yesterday nobody on this hill even knew who we were.
不管怎么样 我支持金妮的工作
Anyway, I do support Jeannie's work,
我只是觉得作为
I just don't think it's right
管理钚的头儿仍然单身不太好
for the new head of the plutonium division to be unmarried.
咱们的工资都会有小幅度的增长
We're all gonna get tiny, little pay bumps
我敢保证一个多月后我就有钱买♥♥戒指了
and I'm sure I'll have enough for a ring in a month or so.
-恭喜你啊 -小心点
- Hey, mazel tov. - Watch out.
过不了多久你的门槛就会被求亲的姑娘们踩烂了
The ladies are gonna be beating a path to your door in no time.
米克斯先生吗
Mr. Meeks?
你是说米克斯主任吗
You mean Division Head Meeks?
这家伙晋升的速度比铁路股还快 亲爱的
This guy's rising faster than railroad stock, darling.
总机有电♥话♥找你
There was a call at the switchboard.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
这可是一大飞跃啊
Wow, this is a step up.
我一直在努力
You know, I've learned not to grow too attached
不对办公室产生感情
to offices one way or the other.
我只要有扇门就很满足了
Well, I'm just looking forward to having a door.
等有人天天来找你就不这么想了
Wait till people start knocking on it.
我母亲昨天去世了
My mother died yesterday.
不过是半夜以后的事 所以有可能是今天
Well, it was after midnight, so maybe it was today.
班戈市总医院的护士也不清楚具体时间
The nurses at Bangor General didn't know which.
老天 吉姆 我很遗憾
Jesus, Jim, I'm sorry.
是因为意外吗
Was it unexpected?
身为小儿麻痹症患者却活过了半百
Well, she made it into her 50s with polio,
已经很了不起了 对吧
so that's something, right?
等你回来就能看到你的新办公室了
Well, your new office will be waiting for you when you get back.
我现在不能走
Oh, well, I can't leave now.
特别是现在这种状况
Not with everything that's going on.
不管怎么说 陆军绝不会
Anyway, the army would never
这么快就同意给我通行证的
grant me a pass on such short notice.
日落前你就能拿到
You'll have one by sunset.
坐进这个办公室就可以享有一些特权
Turns out this office comes with a few privileges.
谢谢你 法兰克
Thanks, Frank.
我会快去快回的 我发誓
I won't be gone long. I swear.
你母亲还在世吗 法兰克
Is your mother still alive, Frank?
我不知道
I don't know.
她把一切都坦白了
She told me everything.
艾比在哪儿
Where's Abby?
女人总是把孩子的安危放在第一位
Women are always quick to protect their children.
丈夫在她们心中就没有这种地位
Husbands tend not to get the same treatment.
你妻子就在隔壁
Your wife is sitting in the next room.
她把你的所作所为和动机都告诉我了
She told me everything you've done and why.
你胡说
That's bullshit.
没人会去责怪一个
No one can blame a man
即想将妻子的家人救出纳粹的魔掌
for trying to save his wife's family from the Nazis
又想挽救自己婚姻的男人
and his marriage all in one fell swoop.
艾比什么都不会告诉你
Abby would not have told you anything.
一旦有了背叛 就会越走越远
Betrayal gets easier and easier and easier.
毕竟 她这几个月来都在背着你
After all, she has been betraying you for months
和邻居交往
with your neighbor.
在兰斯菲尔德的床上做♥爱♥
Making love in Lancefield's bed.
还有你的床上
In your bed.
现在我可以肯定你是在撒谎
Well, now I know that you're lying.
她讨厌兰斯菲尔德
She hated Lancefield.
她是不会靠近他的
She wouldn't go anywhere near him.
当然 你说得对
Yes, well, of course you're right.
但事实是 他的外籍妻子
But you see, that foreign wife of his,
也是一个有故事的人
she had an interesting story, too.
其中就包括在你工作时
One about romancing your wife
和你妻子谈情说爱
while you were at work.
你妻子是个难捉摸的女人 艾萨克博士
Your wife is a complicated woman, Dr. Isaacs.
但一旦当她意识到
But as soon as she realized
她有可能失去她的儿子
that she might very well lose her son,
让她坦白你的所作所为就很简单了
getting her to admit what you've done was simple.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
但你已开始相信
But you do.
你正在回想你每次去打桥牌
You're thinking back to every bridge game,
出去喝酒
every martini.
每次你妻子...
Every time your wife...
每次你妻子告诉你 她要去
every time your wife told you she was going over there
向那个女人再借点面粉
to borrow another cup of flour from that woman.
你应该就能一件接一件地接受
So you might as well start admitting
我告诉你的那些事实
what I already know fact by fact!
我跟你无话可说 混♥蛋♥
We're done here, asshole.
其实我们俩的工作没多大差别
You know, our businesses are not so different.
人心中压抑着的秘密
A secret trapped inside a man
就像原子核中蕴含的能量
is just like the energy trapped in an atom.
都渴望被释放 当然了
It wants to be released. Of course,
我拥有的资源可跟你没法比
I don't nearly have the resources you do.
我手下只有几名一片赤子之心的人
Myself, I've only had a few dedicated patriots,
但是他们 他们发明了一些
but they... they have developed
非常行之有效的技术
some very advanced techniques
来让别人开口招供
to convince a man to talk.
什么 你打算对我严刑拷打吗
What, you're gonna torture me?
1929年的《日内瓦公约》...
The Geneva Convention of 1929--
[《日内瓦公约》的一部分 主要内容为保护战俘]
你要去的地方
Where you're going,
根本不受公约约束
people don't concern themselves with convention.
其他的所有船员
It is feared that the other members of the crew
可能早已葬身海底
have been drowned.
不断有人报告 目击到德国潜艇
With the view of the established presence
在周围地区出现
of German submarines in this vicinity,
毫无疑问
there can be no reasonable doubt
舰上所涂的旗帜是
as to the identity of the flag...
-你一定是艾比吧 -是的
- Hi. You must be Abby. - Yes.
你丈夫在吗
Is your husband here?
-我叫海伦·普林斯 是他的同事 -我知道
- I'm Helen Prins. I work with him. - I know who you are.
艾萨克博士今天在家休假吗
Did Dr. Isaacs stay home today?
我们一直在技术区找他
We've been looking for him in the tech area.
-我们 -是紧急情况
- We? - It's urgent.
公事还是私事
Business or pleasure?
抱歉亲爱的 门都锁了 我来了
I'm sorry, sweetie, all the doors are locked. I'm coming.
我的小宝贝 来妈妈抱
Hello, my life! Come here. Oh!
今天荡秋千荡到了多高呀
How high did you get on the swings this time?
可高了
I get so high.
-你先带他进房♥间吧 -我荡得特别高
- Could you excuse us just for a minute? - I get super high.
这么高啊 快去你房♥间 我收拾过了
So high! You run on in there. I cleaned your room up.
我荡秋千荡得特别高
I get super high on the swings.
-你该走了 -我真的得见他
- I think you should leave. - I really need to see him.
那你来晚了一步
Well, you're a little late.
宪兵今天早上把查理带走了
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表