剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要
Previously on "Manhattan"...
你正在研制原♥子♥弹♥
You're building an atomic bomb.
我想要我的那份钚
What I would like is my share of the plutonium.
如果法兰克能证明内爆并非幻想
If Frank could prove that implosion was more than a fairy tale,
-他要多少钚材料我都给 -好
- I'd give him all the plutonium he wants. - Fine.
我并不是替你难过
I don't feel bad for you.
我是替你团队里的那些被你拖累的人
I feel bad for those suckers in your group
感到难过
that you're taking down with you.
回家路上小心
Get home safe.
他来到这以后 我都不知道他怎么了
I don't know what's gotten into him since we've gotten here.
一半时间他在沉思
Half the time he's brooding
另一半时间里 他手总不老实
and the other half he can't keep his hands to himself.
你得帮我 法兰克 我不是间谍
You've got to help me, Frank. Please, I'm not a spy.
希德·廖才不是什么叛徒
Sid Liao is not a traitor.
48小时前 我们整个团队都要不保了
48 hours ago, our group was on the chopping block.
而现在又重新开始工作
Now we're back in this office.
你说过你会保护希德
You said you would protect Sid.
你的小组完好无损 你想要的也到手了
Your group is intact. You got what you asked for.
外边有人盯上你们了
Outside parties have taken an interest in your man.
严格来讲 你哪都不在 没跟任何人说话
Technically you're nowhere talking to no one.
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy.
钚材料还是属于奥克利博士的小组
The plutonium will remain with Dr. Akley's group.
他拿了我的配枪
He's got my sidearm.
注意点 伙计
Whoa, buddy.
出示一下通行证
Show me your pass.
我都干了什么啊
What did I do?
私人物品
希德·廖
二等兵登勒维
Private Dunlavey.
我准备好了 长官
Ready, Sir.
去拿你的行李 上校在等你
Get your trunks. Colonel's been waiting.
我之前并不知道需要打包行李
I didn't know I was supposed to pack.
我是要被开除军籍了吗
Am I being discharged?
游到中间去
You'll swim out to the middle.
我不怎么会游
I don't swim well.
我的家乡没什么水
It's landlocked where I'm from.
那你就要成为史上第一个在沙漠里淹死的人了
Then you'll be the first guy in history to drown in the desert.
二等兵 我要你完整地
Private, I need a full report
汇报一下大门那儿发生的事
of what happened at the gate.
什么 在这儿说吗
What, here?
当时是晚上七点
It was 1900 hours.
我看见那个司机携带着武器
I saw that the driver had a weapon
我根本没时间多想 长官
and I didn't have time to think, Sir.
也许我可以抢下他的武器
Maybe I could have disarmed him
或者只是击伤他
or shot to wound.
你对一个平民开了枪 士兵
You fired on a civilian, soldier.
我需要的是答案 不是问题
I need answers, not questions.
长官 我当时担心其他战友的安全
Sir, I was afraid for the safety of my fellow soldier.
登勒维 我现在宣布将你升为一等兵
Dunlavey, you are hereby promoted to the rank of E3
以嘉奖你此次面对敌袭的英勇行为
for bravery against enemy attack.
即日起生效 你以后在我的办公室里执勤
Effective today, you'll work in my office
直接向我汇报
reporting directly to me.
我不太明白 长官
I-- I don't understand, Sir.
这个基地里的墙壁都太薄了
Walls in this base are so thin
太容易走漏消息
they don't need ears.
如果镇上其他人知道是你开的枪
When the rest of the Hill finds out that you pulled the trigger,
他们会有很多问题要问你的
people are gonna come to you with questions.
-我希望你能实话实说 -遵命 长官
- I expect you to tell the truth. - Yes, Sir. Of course.
你保护了这个基地的安全
You ensured the safety of this base.
希德·廖本打算带着高度机密的材料潜逃
Sid Liao attempted to abscond with highly classified materials
但是你从脚垫下找到的
which you personally recovered from under the floor mats.
长官 我们搜查的是廖的车
Sir, we searched Liao's car.
没错 一等兵
That's right, Private First Class.
确实如此
You did.
曼哈顿计划
第一季 第三集
The Hive 蜂巢
注意 请大家注意
Attention. Your attention please.
只有安全的社区才能保证产量
A secure community is a productive community.
而我们正处于战时
We are a community at war.
鉴于本周发生的一系列事件
After the events of this week,
军方开始实施新的区域管理政策
the army is instituting new directives of compartmentalization
以确保辖区内居民的人身
to ensure the continued security of our work
及工作成果的安全
and of the citizens in our care.
即日起
From this day forward,
任何工作人员不得获取超出
each worker will have access to the information required
自身职权范围的信息
to carry out his duties and nothing more.
所有居民及从业者 无论安全级别高低
All residents and workers regardless of clearance level
都要接受随机搜查
are now subject to random searches.
禁止与基地外人员接触
Socializing with persons outside of this community is prohibited.
如发现任何可疑活动
Concerned citizens should report any suspicious activity
应立即向安全工作办公室报告
to the security office.
该措施旨在保证本社区与外界隔绝
These measures will reinforce a sense of privacy
成为战争中的世外桃源
and peace of mind this community enjoys.
任何违反以上政策的行为
Any failure to adhere to these policies
都将被认定为触犯《联邦反间谍法》
will be deemed a violation of the Federal Espionage Act.
谢谢合作
Cooperation is appreciated.
看起来不怎么样
Doesn't look like much,
但我估计蜜蜂不会太挑剔
but I supposed bees aren't choosy.
贩卖♥♥点旁边的杨木林里有个蜂群
There's a swarm over in the cottonwoods by the PX.
喷杀虫剂不行吗
Can't you just spray them?
这个不是陷阱 是人造蜂巢
Oh, it's not a trap. It's an artificial hive.
我想研究它们
I want to study them.
我一直想去拜访你表示歉意
I've been meaning to drop by and apologize.
为那天晚上的事
I-- about the other night.
-法兰克不太擅长 -社交吗
- Frank's not very good at... - Socializing?
晚饭后我发现了这个
I found this after our dinner.
是你女儿的吗
Does it belong to your daughter?
是她姨妈送的礼物
It was a present from her aunt.
你从哪找到的
Where on earth did you find it?
梳妆台抽屉里 卡在内衣上了
In my dresser drawer stuck to a brassier.
凯莉一定很高兴
Well, Callie will be so grateful.
不知道今天谁又会死在他们手上
Wonder who they're gonna murder today.
整件事情太可怕了
The whole thing is horrible.
他们说那个间谍手里有枪
But they say the spy had a gun.
那个间谍是法兰克组里一个26岁的孩子
The spy was a 26-year-old boy from Frank's group.
对不起
Sorry.
私人物品
希德·廖
这些东西怎么处理
What are we supposed to do with it?
应该有人联♥系♥安妮
Someone should reach out to Annie.
军方宁可让你打给墨索里尼
The army would approve a call
也不会让你打给希德·廖的老婆的
to Mussolini before Sid Liao's wife.
让军方去死吧
Well, the army can approve my dick.
抱歉
Sorry.
希德让我用过他的牙刷
Sid loaned me his toothbrush once.
真的吗 怪恶心的
Really? That's repulsive.
我的被人偷了
Someone stole mine.
我只是说 他的房♥间只和我隔了两间房♥
I'm just saying, I lived two doors down from the guy.
-我们怎么没看出来 -因为他不是间谍
- How did we not see this coming? - Because he wasn't a spy.
现在还有区别吗
What's the difference now?
区别是这个凄惨的工作组内每个人
The difference is now this entire godforsaken group
每天晚上都会被仔细搜身
is gonna have its bunks tossed every night.
那个出♥卖♥♥♥他的人就不会
No, not the guy who sold him out.
我说一百次了 米克斯
For the 100th time, Meeks--
有人向军方举报他
Someone reported him to the army.
如果有助仕途 你连自己都会出♥卖♥♥♥
You'd sell yourself out if you thought it would help your career.
如果是我揪出了内鬼
You know what? If I had overturned a spook,
我一点都不会感到愧疚
I wouldn't feel one ounce of guilt.
他们在他车里搜出了偷来的资料
They found stolen files in his car.
一个宪兵告诉我的
An MP told me.
你觉得他的尸体被怎么处理了
What do you think they did with the body?
谁负责做光谱分♥析♥
Who's covering the spectrum analysis?
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表