剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, Dolores.
我就占用他两分钟
I just need two minutes of his time.
奥本海默博士在十八号♥之前都没空
Dr. Oppenheimer doesn't have an opening until the 18th.
-只花... -得等他从华盛顿回来
- It'll just take-- - It'll have to wait till he's back from D.C.
他已经上车走了
He's already down in the car.
-我跟他一起去就行了 -不 法兰克
- I'll ride with him. That'll do. - No, Frank.
-法兰克 这 -谢谢 德洛丽丝
- Frank, there's... - Thanks, Dolores.
正门
我们能比奥克利的进度快十二周
We can cut 12 weeks off Akley's timeline.
我以为你是要去机场
I thought we were going to the airport.
去拉米火车站
Lamy train depot.
将军认为我更适合在地面上
General's seen fit to ground me.
乘飞机太危险了 对吗 汤米
It's too dangerous to fly. Isn't that right, Tommy?
他们这么关心我的安危真是感人
It's very touching, their concern for my health.
这已经实测过了并且再三确认过 罗伯特
It's been road-tested and triple-checked, Robert.
要是你能给我几台IBM计算机
If you'll just give me some IBM machines
再给我三十个人
and 30 more men,
我一个月内就能解决流体力学的问题
I can have the hydrodynamics worked out in the next month.
这个国家 这个瓦莱斯火山口...
This country, the Valles Caldera...
我们称之为沙漠 但其实就是火葬场
we call it a desert, but it's a crematorium.
所有这些岩滩 由一百五十万年前
The mesas, all of it-- fallout from a volcano
火山爆发沉降而成
that exploded a million and a half years ago.
总有一天它会再次爆发 你所见的一切
Someday it'll detonate again, and everything you see
都将被掩埋
will be buried.
只是时间问题
Just a question of time.
有些力量在我们无法控制
There are forces beyond our control.
美国陆军就是其中之一
The United States Army is one of them.
你的小组将被解散 法兰克
Your group's going to be dissolved, Frank.
-什么 -我们决定造奥克利的炸♥弹♥
- What? - We're building Akley's bomb.
-时机已过[船已远航] -那就让它调头
- The ship has sailed. - Well, turn it around.
这场战争每小时都有我国的士兵为之牺牲
This war chews up four American kids every hour.
我刚给你看的能救八千条命
I just handed you 8,000 lives.
一个人的信仰决定了他的内心
Man is made by his belief.
有什么信仰 人就是什么样
As he believes, so he is.
军方相信瘦子
The army believes in the Thin Man.
我才不管军方怎么想
I don't give a shit about the army.
这就是你的不对了
That's your mistake.
汤米
Tommy.
你呢 罗伯特
What about you, Robert?
你相信什么
What do you believe?
我相信世界正处于战火之中
I believe the world is on fire.
瘦子就是我们熄灭战火的机会
And Thin Man's our chance to put it out.
你直接向奥克利报到
You'll report directly to Akley.
等一下 这些都是我的设备
Hey, wait! That's my equipment.
格兰 这是怎么回事
Glen, what the hell is this?
我被开除了
Got my dishonorable discharge.
上校会把我调到外地
Colonel's shipping me off-site.
不行 我们去找他的上级
No. We'll go over his head.
不只是我
It's not just me.
整个小组都要送走
It's the whole group.
我去给战争部长打电♥话♥
I'll call the Secretary of War.
我要告诉他我们的工作
I'll tell him our work is vital
对计划成功至关重要
to the success of this project.
法兰克 法兰克
Frank. Frank.
你是我教过最优秀的学生
You were the best student I ever had.
你也知道
And you know
就算山穷水尽我也会支持你
that I would back you to the edge of the Earth.
但我们也许真的无路可走了
But I think we just fell off it.
机密
艾比 你怎么把乔伊的头发理成这样了
Abby, what the hell did you do to Joey's hair?
他们拆我们的信
They are reading our mail.
-什么 -这里的孩子都有头虱
- What? - All the children have head lice
还有他们拆阅我们的信
and they are reading our mail.
他才三岁 连自己的名字都认不全
He's three years old. He can barely read his name.
这是我昨天寄出去的
I mailed this yesterday.
是我寄给我爸的私人信件
A private letter from me to my father
他们居然在边上做了标注
and they made notes in the margin.
-谁干的 -我怎么知道
- Who did? - I don't know who.
-间谍 军队 我不知道 -艾比盖尔
- Spies, the army, I don't know. - Abigail.
这破地人人都疯了
This place, these people, they are all crazy.
我们不能 我决不再待下去了
We cannot-- I will not stay.
你这是歇斯底里
You're hysterical.
我甚至不能告诉他我们住在哪
I can't even tell him where we live.
我连咱家房♥子是绿色的都不能说
I can't even tell him that our house is painted green.
的确需要适应一段时间 如此而已
It'll take some adjustment, that's all.
不行 我们这就回布鲁克林
No, we are going back to Brookline
我们可以住在我父母家
and we can stay with my parents.
我们哪儿都不去
No, we are not going anywhere!
听着 这就是我们的家
Listen to me. This is our home.
我做了承诺 木已成舟
I made a commitment. It is done.
战争结束我们才能走
We're here till the end of the war.
这里海拔太高了
It's the altitude.
查理 查理 求你了
Charlie, Charlie, please,
我们到底为什么要待在这
why in God's name would we stay here?
好吧
Okay.
我接下来告诉你的事
What I'm about to tell you
是高度机密
is highly classified.
玩得开心吗
Hey, how are we doing?
借过
Coming through.
抱歉
Oh! Sorry.
我就知道这点小风刮不走你的派对
I knew you wouldn't let a little wind spoil your party.
我们会把你培养成个好主妇 莱莎·温特
We'll make a housewife out of you yet, Liza Winter.
那真是太好了 罗斯
I look forward to that, Rose.
你丈夫呢
Where's your husband?
只怕他的行踪我还无权过问
I'm afraid that's above my security clearance.
失陪了
Excuse me.
拿到那边去
Take it through there.
我好不容易适应了沙漠气候
I finally get used to the desert air,
他们又要调我去W站
then they send me off to Site W
去研究阿尔法粒子
to study the effects of alpha particles
对鲑鱼养殖的影响
on salmon reproduction.
鱼类交♥配♥
Fish sex.
那也比去契卡索军工厂强多了
Well, it beats the Chickasaw Ordnance Works.
他们要把我送到田纳西去
They're shipping my ass off to Tennessee.
我还跟我妈说我升职了
I told my mother I got a promotion.
悠着点 海饼干
Pace yourself there, seabiscuit.
我的天 这可是15年的威士忌
Jesus, this is a 15-year-old scotch.
机密
焦点人物来啦
The man of the hour.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
全美国一半的博士
I have half the PhDs in America
都在我们家客厅吃点心
eating canapes in our front room.
让他们回去
Well, get rid of them.
什么
What?
取消派对
Cancel the party.
工作上出什么事了吗
Did something happen at work?
工作挺好
Work is fine.
我们来时约好了的
We made a deal when we came here.
我绝不问问题
I would never ask you questions
除非我非要得到答案不可
unless I absolutely needed answers
而你绝不能对我撒谎
and you would never lie to me.
我没撒谎
And I haven't.
法兰克
Frank.
你还记得以前我介绍过的
Do you remember when I presented that paper
那篇紫色兰花论文吗
on the Purple Orchid?
红门兰
Orchis Mascula.
生长在三个大洲
It lives on three continents.
向阳荫蔽皆可
Sun or shade,
从西班牙到西伯利亚
from Spain to Siberia,
它几乎能在任何地方生存
it can survive almost anywhere.
但它却无法独自生存
But it can't survive alone.
它有个伙伴
It's got a partner.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表