剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Annie Oakley.
听说你开了一枪就让自己升官了
I heard you shot your way into a plum assignment.
这边走
This way.
她试图混在一车印第安人中逃出去
She tried to escape in a truck full of Indians.
肯定是用钱收买♥♥了他们
Must have slipped them some wampum.
她
She?
你确定带够人手了吗
Are you sure you brought enough guys?
好了 相机可以放进去
Righto, camera housing looks to fit.
下周应该没问题
Should be in shipshape next week.
把它固定住
Lock it down.
真的吗 你想试试螺栓吗
Really? You want to test the bolts?
螺母 螺纹看来都完好无损
I see nuts, I see threads.
我觉得没什么问题
I predict a happy union.
固定住
Lock it down.
天哪 不是吧
Oh, Christ. You didn't.
法兰克 法兰克
Frank. Frank.
法兰克 军械专家不在场我们不能擅自引爆
Frank, we cannot detonate without an ordnance expert.
我们连灭火器都没有
We don't even have a fire extinguisher.
你管好相机就行了
Just worry about the camera.
那些是雷♥管♥吗
Are those detonators?
我们没有获得转移或引爆
We do not have clearance to transport
爆♥炸♥物的许可
or discharge explosives.
你需要处长的亲自批准
You need the Division Chief's direct approval.
我会负全责
I'll take full responsibility.
你负不了责
You can't take responsibility.
那不是你说了算的
It doesn't work that way.
你的吉普车在爆♥炸♥区域里
Your jeep is in the blast zone.
劝你把它退远点
I'd back it up a bit.
我得上报此事
I will have to write you up.
我会举报他的
I will have to write him up.
人生苦短 还是省点墨水吧
Day is but young. I'd save your ink.
你可别把我们都炸死了
Do try not to blow up all to kingdom come.
主大门
请务必向门卫出示通行证
你真的觉得能溜出大门吗
Did you really think you were gonna sneak past the gate?
你看起来可不像临时工
You don't exactly look like the day laborers.
阿帕奇族与美军交战时我家人都死了
Well, my family was killed in an Apache raid.
圣伊尔德丰索人[印第安人一支]发现了我
The San Ildefonso found me
视我如己出
and raised me as their own.
他们给你起了什么名字 肥牛吗
Yeah, what'd they call you, Heaping Bull?
看来你挺享受这里
You probably love it here.
我猜猜
Let me guess,
小地方人
small-town boy.
参了军才有机会见识世界
Army was your ticket to see the world.
差不多吧
Something like that
那你家乡的小城有没有被铁丝网围住
Your small town have a barbed wire fence around it?
我们那连交通灯都没有
We didn't even have a traffic light.
你父母都是体面人
You come from good people.
将来有的是机会闯世界
You'll get a chance to see the world.
你只要等着就行了
All you got to do is wait.
你是一等兵登勒维 是吧
It's Private Dunlavey, right?
别以为你开枪打死了
Don't pretend you know anything about me
我爸手下的数学家
just because you put a bullet
你就有多了解我了
through my dad's mathematician.
好了 去开摄像机
All right, the camera.
你刚才没打开吗
You didn't turn it on?
要等我们布置好再开机
It doesn't go on until we're hot,
现在布置好了
and now we're hot.
拍不下来的话 这试验也白费了
Without the film, the test is pointless.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我的天 你要是怕刮花了你那方头皮鞋
Oh, Jesus, if you don't want to scuff up your wing tips,
我很乐意代劳
I'm happy to do your job for you.
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Bloody hell.
准备 三 二 一
All right. Three, two, one.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道 我肯定哪里搞错了
I don't know. I must have missed something.
你干什么去
Where are you going?
我去关掉摄像机
I'm gonna go turn off the camera.
要等三十分钟才能接近未能起爆的故障装置
You wait 30 minutes before approaching a failed detonation.
这才不到五秒
Not five seconds!
法兰克 法兰克 你没事吧
Frank! Frank, are you all right?
法兰克 听得见我吗
Frank, can you hear me?
法兰克
Frank!
摄像机没事吧
How's the camera?
艾比
Abby.
菲 多特 格拉黛丝
Fay. Dot. Gladys.
我们正巧来这附近
We were in the neighborhood,
所以过来跟你打个招呼
so we thought we'd say hello.
没打扰到什么吧
Hope we're not interrupting something.
当然没有
No, of course not.
不不不 你得先修指甲
No, no, no. First you shape the nails,
然后再泡 不然软了不好修
then you soak or they get too soft.
先修 再泡
Shape, then soak.
懂了吗
Understand?
在这地方生活了一万年
10,000 years in this country
结果还是不会说人话
and they still don't speak the language.
我们刚还说以为再也见不着你了呢 艾比
We were just saying how we never see you, Abby.
我现在真不该喝酒
Oh, I really shouldn't.
男人们才一周干满八十小时
The men work 80 hours a week.
我们干三十小时 剩下五十小时喝酒就行了
We work 30 and drink the other 50.
基本加减法哦
Math 101.
说到数学 他们现在全部的精力
On the subject of math, they're pulling out
都放在为玻尔博士的欢迎晚宴做准备
all the stops for Dr. Bohr's welcoming dinner.
那菜单 开眼界了
You should see the menu.
还有鞑靼羚羊肉呢
Antelope tartare.
当然了 我们的丈夫们肯定忙着
And, of course, our husbands will be too busy
拍他们新老板的马屁 顾不上吃了
performing fellatio on their new boss to eat anything.
我们应该不会受邀吧
I don't think we're invited.
怎么会 你家查理现在可是玻尔身边的红人
Please, with Charlie as Dr. Bohr's new right-hand man,
你无论如何也会位列贵宾啊
you've got to be one of the guests of honor.
传言说的没错吧
The rumor is true, isn't it?
我听说他俩简直形影不离
I heard they're practically inseparable.
在镇上如果没有我家查理陪着
Well, Dr. Bohr doesn't go anywhere
波尔博士哪里都不去
on the Hill without Charlie.
干杯
Cheers.
您准备好见一见小玩意了吗
You ready to meet the Gadget?
能否麻烦你请这些工程师离开
Would you ask these engineers to leave?
先生 他们还想向您详细介绍瘦子呢
Sir, they've prepared a detailed presentation on Thin Man.
和纳粹周♥旋♥了这么久
After my dance with the Nazis,
我有点怵身处人群中的感觉
I don't relish the exuberance of crowds.
化油器进不了油
Not getting fuel to the carburetor.
估计是过滤器进沙了
There's probably sand in the filter.
所以我们就被困这里等待救援吗
So we're stuck here until they send help?
只有在查寝的时候才会发现我不在
I won't be missed until bed check.
没有人等我回家
There's no one waiting for me.
你多久不回家 温特夫人才会发火
How long till Mrs. Winter raises a fuss?
我不知道 两三天吧
I don't know, two, three days.
我们离家大概五十公里
We're about 30 miles from home.
要是现在动身
If we start now,
明天天亮前就能到家
we'll make it back before dawn.
你想要走回去
You want to walk back?
如果我们在这坐等 摄像机就会过热
If we sit here, the camera will overheat,
毁掉胶卷
ruin the film.
按规定我们应该待在抛锚车辆旁
Orders are to remain with a nonoperating vehicle
除非另有指示
until otherwise instructed.
没有导火线
With no more primers,
我们得等好几周才能再做实验
it'll be weeks before we can run another test.
一定要保住胶卷
I'm not losing the film.
你来拿摄像机
So you get the camera.
爬到山上温度会低一点
We'll hit cooler temperatures as we climb the hill.
不
No.
谁都不许走
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表