剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
I never should have knocked on your door.
看来里德·奥克利找到了办法
I guess Reed Akley's figured out a way
重写物理定律
to rewrite the laws of physics.
好让瘦子计划不会让他颜面尽失
Prevent Thin Man from blowing up in his face.
他还真有 在华盛顿州新建了一个反应堆
Actually, he has. It's a new reactor up in Washington.
-我想你应该有所耳闻 -W工厂的钚吗
- I think you've heard of it. - What, Site W plutonium?
那就是他的灵丹妙药吗
That's his magic bullet?
W工厂比X工厂优越的地方只是多了河景
The only thing Site W has on Site X is a river view.
工厂都一样
A factory is a factory.
他们永远提炼不出瘦子计划能使用的钚
They'll never make plutonium Thin Man can use.
奥克利说过你会这么说
Akley told me you'd say that.
我的天 你不能相信他 查理
Oh, Jesus. You can't trust him, Charlie.
那我就能相信你吗
Oh, but I can trust you?
内爆是可行的 你我都心知肚明
Implosion works. We both know that.
内爆在理论上可行
Implosion works in theory.
你不知道等钚到了之后 我们能发现什么
You have no idea what we'll find out when the plutonium arrives.
听我说
Listen to me.
奥克利指使部长
Akley manipulated the Secretary
暂停了我的安全许可
into suspending my security clearance.
但是你 你可以设法加快运作
But you, you can push operations
让钚马上运到这里
to get that plutonium here immediately.
对 最后什么事都怪到我头上
Right, because it's always up to me.
每一根雷♥管♥ 每一份请购单
Every detonator, every requisition,
每一厘米的导爆索
every inch of Primacord,
都会追究到我头上 这是怎么回事
they all trace back to me. Why is that?
我们关注的是如何赢得一场世界大战
We're talking about winning a world war.
你在意的却是那些表格上的签名
You're thinking about signatures on forms?
-你陷害了我 -我早该知道
- You set me up. - I should have known it.
我早该知道稍有挫折
I should have known you would fold
你就会止步不前
at the very first sign of resistance.
滚出我家
Get the hell out of my house.
你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
我应该给你点时间让你和妻子道别
I should give you time to say good-bye to your wife.
等军方和情报部门发现此事
'Cause when the army and G-2 find out about this,
他们就会找上门来
they'll be knocking on your door.
不过也不是第一次了 对吗 查理
But not for the first time, right, Charlie?
巴比特的事你说谎了
I mean, you lied about Babbit.
理查德·拉夫罗夫的事你也撒谎了
You lied about Richard Lavro.
是你强迫我的
You forced me to lie.
你真以为他们会在乎吗
Do you-- do you really think they'll care?
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
你牺牲了小组内的每一位成员
You've compromised every member of your group.
疏离了你的导师
You alienated your mentor.
在这沙漠里度过的一年
A year in this desert
已经把你的妻子逼疯了
has driven your wife insane.
只为了将制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的功劳归到你头上
So your name has to be on the bomb
否则你的牺牲就全白费了
or you did it all for nothing.
我不会为了成全法兰克·温特的野心
I am not going to be the last casualty
而成为最后一个牺牲品
of Frank Winter's ego.
艾比 我不知道你听到了什么 但...
Abby, I don't know what you heard, but--
我听到了不少
I heard plenty.
我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake.
受了别人的误导
I listened to the wrong man.
奥克利博士给了我机会
Dr. Akley gave me an opportunity
而我辜负了他的信任
and I betrayed his trust.
但是
But...
他给了我第二次机会
he's given me a second chance.
重新开始
A clean slate.
根本没有重新开始这种事
There's no such thing as a clean slate.
所有人都没有
For any of us.
有的
There is.
我只是短暂迷失了方向 仅此而已
I lost my bearings for a little while, that's all.
根本没区别
There's no difference.
什么
What?
法兰克·温特和里德·奥克利之间
Between Frank Winter and Reed Akley.
并不存在什么选择
That's not a choice.
一个想要毁掉我们的婚姻
One tried to destroy our marriage,
另一个是最开始让我们来到这破地方的人
the other dragged us into this trap in the first place.
-我不知道哪个更糟 -艾比
- I'm not sure which is worse. - Abby.
你不过是
You are a pawn
政♥治♥游戏里的一枚棋子
in some kind of political game.
然后你把我也变成了棋子
And you made me a pawn, too.
我陷害了一个人和他妻子
I framed a man and his wife,
她还是我的朋友 为了什么
my friend. And for what?
我和你说了 我受了误导
I told you, I listened to the wrong person,
但我正努力弥补
but I'm fixing it.
我嫁的是个有主见的男人 他去哪了
But the man I married had his own mind. What happened to him?
你到底怎么回事
What happened to you?
你上一次说爱我是什么时候
When was the last time that you told me that you loved me?
几个月来你根本没碰过我
You've barely touched me in months.
我要回家了 查理
I'm going home, Charlie.
你回不去 军方不会放你回去
You can't. The army won't allow it.
我查过了 有个办法能让他们放我走
I looked into it. There's one way that they will.
什么办法
What way?
只要我们离婚
If we're divorced.
问题是不管是克拉克·肯特[超人]
The problem is that neither Clark Kent
还是布鲁斯·韦恩[蝙蝠侠]都没有幽默感
nor Bruce Wayne has a sense of humor.
我知道他们父母双亡 很伤感 但...
I know their parents died, and that's really sad, but--
实话说 超级英雄都是孤儿我都看腻了
Honestly, even I get tired of superhero orphans.
可不是吗
Exactly.
他们应该给你画本漫画
They should make a comic book about you.
-你已经有超能力的来源了 -有吗
- I mean, you already have an origin story, right? - I do?
-记得闪电侠是如何获得力量的吗 -记得
- You remember how the Flash got his powers? - Yeah.
他在实验室里吸入了大量水蒸气
He inhaled heavy water vapors in the laboratory.
你不是也吸入了什么东西吗
Didn't you inhale something, too?
看来我确实有超能力的来源
I do have an origin story.
-巴比特博士 -抱歉打扰了
- Dr. Babbit? - Sorry to interrupt.
天啊 你们俩不会
Oh, God, are you two--
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
他来了
There he is.
我一直在设法解决你担心的问题
I've been looking over all your concerns.
现在 我们的爆♥炸♥初速
Now, our muzzle velocity
是910米每秒
is 910 meters per second.
管压在
Barrel pressure is sitting in the range
52万千帕以内
of 75,000 pounds per square inch.
-可以改进方案 -先生
- We can do better. - Sir.
如果能延长管长
If we extend the barrel,
钚就能达到更高的速率
the plutonium can reach a higher rate of speed,
但世界上只有两架飞机
but there are only two airplanes on the planet
能载得动3.6吨♥重的炸♥弹♥
that can clear the ground with an 8,000-pound bomb.
-但长度都不够长 -奥克利博士
- Neither can accommodate a longer... - Dr. Akley.
-怎么了 -我不能继续做这个项目了
- What is it? - I can't continue on the project.
我慎重考虑过
I've thought long and hard.
明天就离职
Today is my last day.
查理
Charlie.
我不同意
It's not accepted.
先生 我很感激你的宽宏大量
Sir, I appreciate your generosity--
正是我的宽宏大量
My generosity is the only thing
让你免于受刑
standing between you and a firing squad.
鉴于这种情况
Under the circumstances,
离职提前两周通知我不是什么过分的要求
I don't think two weeks' notice is a hell of a lot to ask.
如果你必须把我上报给奥本海默 我理解
If you have to report me to Oppenheimer, I understand,
但我不干了
but I am done.
就这样吗
Just like that?
真希望我半年前就这么做了
I wish I'd done it six months ago.
那我们国家的那些士兵呢
What about our boys in uniform?
有七万士兵被派往欧洲
70,000 of them headed for Europe.
你不关心他们的死活吗
You don't care what happens to them?
你得自己搞定了
You'll have to finish without me.
我搞不定
I can't.
查理 我们要赢过维尔纳·海森堡
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表