剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
那是希德的课题
That was Sid's project.
现在归你了
Now it's yours.
谁进过我的办公室
Who's been in my office?
我就在里面打了个盹 而且是两周前的事了
It was just cat nap and it was two weeks ago.
冲击波分♥析♥报告
The shockwave analysis,
X射线的研究 中子反射器的图纸
X-ray studies, tamper design,
都不见了
they're all gone.
那些都是希德的课题
Those were all Sid's assignments.
该死的军队
Goddamn army.
我听说他是个共♥产♥党
I heard he was a Comy.
不管他是不是间谍 我都不喜欢
Spy or not, I don't love the idea of some yahoo
让几个粗人在门口扮演陪审团和侩子手
at the gate playing jury and executioner.
从现在起我们应该把钚称为"产品"
From now on we're supposed to call plutonium "product."
铀的代码是"合金管"
And the code for uranium is "tube alloy."
昨晚我给玛莎来了点合金管
I gave Martha a little tube alloy last night.
军方有"我没法专心思考"的代码吗
Does the army have a code for "I can't hear myself think"?
我给你买♥♥个三明治好吗 查尔斯
What say I buy you a sandwich, Charles?
你这周每天都在午餐时间工作
You've worked through lunch every day this week.
奥克利博士让我精确计算出
Dr. Akley asked me to calculate
瘦子炸♥弹♥里每个中子的速度
the exact velocity of every neutron in Thin Man.
光算扩散速率就可能要一个月
Diffusion alone could take a month.
里德·奥克利是我在芝加哥的研究生导师
You know, Reed Akley was my graduate advisor at Chicago.
学期初 他给了我一个课题去研究
Start of the semester he handed me a problem to work on,
经过了一周不眠不休的计算
and after a week with no sleep,
我发现那根本就是费马大定理
I realized it was basically Fermat's Last Theorem.
[法国数学家费马提出]
完全不可解
Completely unsolvable.
奥克利在戏弄我
Akley was hazing me.
我了解像你这样的人
I've known fellas like you.
你打破了犹太人的名额限制
You beat the Jew quotas.
穿着西装面带微笑
You slip in the faculty club
终于拿到了教职
with a blazer and a smile.
你穷尽一生的努力
You spent your whole life
只为攀上人生的巅峰
fighting your way to the top of the mountain.
看看周围
Take a look around.
能加入房♥间里的这个小组
This group in this room,
你已经攀上珠峰了
it's Everest.
别搞得一副夏尔巴人的样子
Quit acting like a Sherpa.
[夏尔巴人主要给登珠峰的人当向导 辅助他人登山]
马维尔上尉
Hey, Captain Marvel.
给你老妈写信时终于有题材了吗
Finally got something to write home about, huh?
你开枪的时候脑子里在想什么
What went through your head when you shot him?
谁跟你们说是我开的枪
Who told you it was me?
我们知道是什么打穿了那个小日本的脑袋
We know what went through the Jap's head.
他是中国人
He was Chinese.
一个在阿图岛的哥们告诉我
Buddy who was at Attu Island told me
脑浆闻起来跟棉花软糖一样
brains smell like Circus Peanuts.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我不知道 我从没吃过
I don't know. I've never been to the circus.
好一个美人
God damn, Iowa.
你这周已经破了一个间谍的脑袋了
Already popped a spy this week.
还要破了自己的处吗
You gonna pop your cherry, too?
*他是一个快乐的好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是一个快乐的好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是一个快乐的好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*这点没有人不承认*
*Which nobody can deny*
工兵部门让我去找安♥全♥部♥门
Corps of Engineers sent me to the Security Offices.
安♥全♥部♥门让我去找情报部门
Security sent me to G2.
情报部门又让我去找工兵部门
G2 sent me back to the Engineers.
弗朗茨·卡夫卡应该起诉美国陆军抄袭
Franz Kafka ought to sue the US Army for plagiarism.
[奥地利著名作家]
文件在哪
Where are the files?
军方把所有希德·廖接触过的东西
The army has taken a fine-toothed comb
都仔细检查了一遍
to everything Sid Liao touched.
也许还要两周才能把它们拿回来
It could be two weeks before we get 'em back.
-也许要两个月 -那个该死的实验搞砸了
- It could be two months. - Goddamn test blew up in our face.
没有这些文件 我们根本找不出原因
Without those files, we'll never figure out why.
实在是无能为力...
Well, all the king's horses and all the king's men...
[出自罗伯特·佩恩·沃伦的小说《国王的人马》]
还有其他办法
Listen, there's another way.
奥克利的手下
Akley's guys.
他们也在进行冲击波的研究
They ran their own shockwave studies.
炸飞了一切没钉在地上的东西
Detonated everything that wasn't nailed to the ground.
我们可以用他们的计算结果来继续实验
We can move forward using their math.
这完全就是浪费时间
That's a bullshit waste of time.
奥克利明白我们现在的处境
Akley understands the situation we're in, okay?
去拜访一下他
Just pay him a visit.
不得已的时候也得卑躬屈膝
Kiss the ring if you have to.
否则那个孩子就白死了
Otherwise, that kid, he died for nothing.
先生 能出示下你的工牌吗
Sir, can I see your badge?
我是来见里德·奥克利的
I'm here to see Reed Akley.
从四月份起你就在这里守门了
You've been guarding this post since April.
你都见我进去多少次了
How many times have you seen me walk through it?
那是在大门出事之前
That was before the incident at the gate.
你需要去安全办公室办新的通行证
You need a new pass from the Security Office.
那得花上一周
That could take a week.
给你
Here.
这是十张粮票 去把他叫出来
Here's 10 ration stamps. Go get him.
他们免费这么做吗
They do this for free?
连小费都不用给
You don't even have to tip them?
你可以请他们中的一个喝一杯柠檬水
You could invite one of them in for a glass of lemonade.
我在帕哈里托公路上开了好几圈
I drive in circles on Pajarito Road
就为了再把车弄脏
just to get the car dirty again.
他们工作真认真
They work so hard.
你知道现在大门使用双班制了吗
You know they've been pulling double shifts at the gate?
一颗老鼠屎坏了一锅汤
All because of one bad apple.
不如说是因为一个该死的日本人
More like one bad Japple.
这就是为什么上帝发明了收♥容♥所♥
This is why God invented internment camps.
多特 那个男孩是中国人
Dot, the boy was Chinese.
我亲自在凭证处给他办的工牌
I stamped his badge myself in the Credentials Office.
艾比 你拿到你的工作许可了吗
Abby, did you get your work credential yet?
当一个三岁小孩的妈已经够我忙的了
Oh, mother of a three-year-old is plenty of job for me.
我们都有工作 亲爱的
We all work, dear.
埃莉诺·罗斯福说我们不能站在丈夫的影子里
Eleanor Roosevelt says we mustn't stand in our husband's shadow.
[埃莉诺·罗斯福 时任第♥一♥夫♥人♥]
如果我长成她那样
If I looked like Eleanor Roosevelt,
我一定会尽可能躲在影子里的
I'd stand as far in the shadows as possible.
我什么都不会做
I don't know how to do anything.
胡说 格拉黛丝快生了
Nonsense. Gladys is expecting a visit from the stork.
你可以接手她的工作
You can take over her job.
你看起来是个很好的倾听者
You seem like a very good listener.
能帮我看看引擎吗
Would you mind looking under my hood?
法兰克 有什么可以为你效劳的
Frank, what can I do for you?
把你老板找来 我不跟小孩儿谈
You can go get your boss. I need to talk to a grown-up.
奥克利博士不见没预约过的人
Dr. Akley doesn't take walk-ins.
你也只能跟我谈了
I'm the best you're gonna do.
军方昨晚拿走了我一半的文件
The army confiscated half my files last night.
听到这个消息我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我也对你手下的遭遇感到遗憾
And I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your guy.
我不需要你的同情
I don't need your sympathy.
我需要奥克利的冲击波研究资料
I need Akley's shockwave studies.
每次谈话你都要侮辱我
You insult me every time we talk.
你办了一个糟糕的派对
You throw a lousy dinner party.
-天啊 -但说实话
- Jesus Christ. - But honestly,
如果不是因为最新的安全条例
if it wasn't for the new security rules,
我就帮你了 法兰克
I'd help you, Frank.
科学需要自♥由♥交换观点
Science depends on the free exchange of ideas.
尽管我不想这样说
And, as much as it galls me to say it,
但是内爆是个很棒的方案
implosion is an elegant solution.
那就把你们冲击波的研究资料给我
Then go get me the shockwave study.
然后丢掉我的工作吗
And lose my job?
更别提你骗我给你钚那次之后
Never mind the shit I took from my group
我组里人是怎么对待我的
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表