剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
你要加入的可是纽约洋基队
You're joining the New York Yankees.
白色徽章是你开启堡垒大门的钥匙
The white badge is your key to the castle.
只有科学家和高级军官才有
Only scientists and army brass get them.
楼里还有些速记员们
Steno girls are allowed in the building,
但她们毫不知情
but they don't know squat.
士兵们几乎不知道自己在哪个州
GIs barely know what state they're in.
他们都看过你的文章了
They all read your paper.
跟小黄书一样被传阅
Passed it around like a Tijuana bible.
你即将见到的是国内设备最精良的实验室
You're looking at the best equipped lab in the country.
两台范德格拉夫加速器
Two Van de Graaff accelerators,
我们自己的回旋加速器
our own cyclotron,
还有钱能买♥♥到的最好的计算机
and the finest computers money can buy.
计算员们 这位是史上最年轻的
Computers, this is the youngest buck
福布斯奖获得者
who ever won the Forbes Prize.
见过查理·艾萨克
Say hello to Charlie Isaacs.
你好 查理
Hi, Charlie.
工作可别偷懒 姑娘们
No lying down on the job, girls.
我们需要你回答一些问题
We'll need you to answer some questions.
所有的项目参与者的人都得有安全许可
Everybody on the project's got to have security clearance.
什么项目 他们还没有告诉我
What is the project? They still haven't told me.
一旦你做出承诺 奥克利博士会告诉你的
I'll leave that to Dr. Akley once we have your commitment.
我怎么知道我将要献身于什么
How do I know what I'm committing to?
查理
Charlie.
这里就是香格里拉
This is Shangri-La.
我们集结了全美国智商最高的人
We've got the highest combined IQ of any town in America
这里的犹太人比巴比伦还多
and more Jews than Babylon.
在希♥特♥勒♥和小日本认输前
You'll be wined and dined by the US Army
美国♥军♥方会热情款待你
until Hitler and the Japs say uncle.
谁知道那还有多久
Who knows how long that'll be?
那就看我们了
Well, that all depends on us.
就算奥本海默选了奥克利 而不是我们
Say Oppenheimer picks Akley's design over ours.
他们还是有可能把我们留用
It's still possible they'll keep us around, right,
作为备用计划 对吗
as a backup plan?
如果你在沙漠中失业了
If a career falls in the desert
又没人知道
and there's no one there to hear it,
失业与否又有什么关系呢
does it make a sound?
法兰克会想出办法的
Frank will figure something out.
拜托 我们在浪费时间
Oh, come on. We're wasting our time.
有六百人参与奥克利的瘦子计划
Akley's got a staff of 600 on Thin Man.
我们只有六个人 其中还有个姑娘
We've got six chaps. One of them's a girl.
你迟到了
You're late!
这是过去
This was yesterday.
这个是未来
This is tomorrow.
这个运算很简单 只有一个变量
Now, the math here is simple. Only one variable matters.
时间
Time.
得花一年
It's gonna take a year
才能得到足够的钚材料制♥造♥奥克利的炸♥弹♥
to produce enough plutonium to make Akley's bomb.
但利用高♥强♥度压缩的炸♥弹♥核心
But with a supercompressed core,
我们应该能把时间缩短一个礼拜 也许更多
I think we can shave a week off that timeline, maybe longer.
现在 军方尚未决定
Now, the army still hasn't decided
他们要支持哪个设计
which design they're gonna back yet,
但每天他们都有可能作出决定
but they're going to any day now,
在此之前 我们需要证明
and before they do, we need to prove how much time
我们的模型能为他们节省多少时间
our model is gonna save them.
而且奥本海默明天就要去华盛顿特区了
And Oppenheimer is leaving for DC tomorrow.
如果想保全我们这个团队
So if we want to keep this group intact,
我们就得在他上飞机前
we're gonna have to get some hard numbers in his hands
给他看运算结果
before he gets on that plane.
我们又没时间吃晚饭了 是吗
Yeah, we're gonna miss dinner again, aren't we?
-福瑞茨 -所以我们要工作三个月
- Fritz. - So we're gonna scrap three months of work
只为了有可能给军队节省一周时间
for the chance that we can save the army one week?
在德国某处 希♥特♥勒♥建了个类似的小镇
Somewhere in Germany, Hitler's got a town just like this one
里面全是比你还饥饿的科学家
full of scientists hungrier than you.
我们节省出的那一周会至关重要
That week we save could be the week that matters.
你好
Hello.
我们不是来窥探的
We're not snooping.
你好
Hello.
我们是欢迎小分队
We're the welcome wagon.
这是菲 这是多特 我是罗斯·奥克利
This is Fay and Dot and I'm Rose Akley.
-我是艾比 -她丈夫是你丈夫的老板
- Abby. - Her husband is your husband's boss.
严格来说里德是你丈夫老板的老板
Technically Reed is your husband's boss's boss.
但我们并不拘于这些礼节不是吗 女士们
But we don't stand on ceremony, do we, ladies?
墙真不隔音
Thin walls.
她像个小麻雀似的
She's built like a sparrow.
你觉得她带够鞋子了吗
You think she's packed enough shoes?
你信仰什么 路德教会还是卫理公会派
What church are you? Lutheran? Methodist?
物理学家
Physicist.
查理的神是阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
Charlie's god is Albert Einstein.
你很幸运 有个小孩
You're lucky with a toddler.
他们提供印第安人去帮佣
They ration the Indians.
你可以被优先考虑
You'll jump straight to the front of the line.
和睦烟斗 北美印第安人用来表示和睦的烟斗
小心别让印第安人上了你丈夫的床
Just watch out the help doesn't smoke your husband's peace pipe.
别告诉我家沃尔特
Don't tell my Walter.
如果男人可以保守秘密 我们也可以
If the men can keep secrets, we're entitled to a few of our own.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
就是他们在栅栏后面鼓捣的东西
Oh, you know, what they do behind their fences.
这些人在造什么
What are the men building?
我听说他们在造潜艇
I hear they're building submarines
-把他们潜入格兰德河 -菲
- and floating them down the Rio Grande. - Fay!
他们看起来就像小罪犯一样
They look like little convicts.
头虱
Head lice.
-那是什么 -你一定会爱上这儿的
- What was that? - You're gonna love it here, really.
超压缩 为什么我就没想到
Supercompression. Why didn't I think of that?
因为法兰克比你聪明十四倍
'Cause Frank's smarter than you by a factor of 14.
但这都没用 奥克利会赢的
Not that it matters. Akley's gonna win the war.
他说不定还能拿诺贝尔奖
He'll probably win the Nobel Prize.
而我们还得鼓捣这些数字
We'll still be crunching numbers.
看这个
Here, look at this.
克罗斯利 菲多♥维♥茨
Crosley, Fedowitz,
廖 米克斯 普林斯
Liao, Meeks, Prins,
你们得跟我们走一趟
you need to come with us.
如果是为了上校的那匹马
If this is about the colonel's horse,
那事儿和我没关系
I had nothing to do with it.
认识这个吗 从你们文件柜里拿的
Recognize this? Came out of your file cabinet.
有一页不见了
There's pages missing.
打给国际刑♥警♥组织吧
Somebody better call Interpol.
你熟悉《反间谍法案》吗
You familiar with the Espionage Act?
任何可以通过合法或非法途径接触到
Whoever lawfully or unlawfully having access to
或承担任何文件的责任的...
or being entrusted with any document--
什么 间谍
Whoa, whoa. Espionage?
不再说俏皮话了吗
No more wisecracks?
你听过中国佬上电椅的故事吗
You hear the one about the Chink in the electric chair?
发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
我们也想知道 先生
That's what we'd like to find out, sir.
我们认为你的一位小组成员在窃取机密
We believe a member of your group is stealing secrets.
-出去 -温特博士
- Get out. - Dr. Winter,
情报部门有可靠情报表明...
G-2 has credible intelligence that one--
我看情报部门根本就没有过可靠情报
All I've seen from the G-2 is an incredible lack of intelligence.
他们甚至都没告诉你们来这儿是干嘛的吧
They haven't even told you what you're doing here, have they?
你们知道你们在看的是什么吗
Do you have any idea what you are looking at?
先生 我们不是来探讨科学的
Sir, we're not here to debate science.
那不是科学
That's not science.
那是
That's the property of the government
美国政♥府♥的财产
of the United States of America.
我们的工作机密到
Our work is so classified,
连副总统都不知道我们的存在
the vice president doesn't know we exist.
据他所知 曼哈顿计划不过是为了
As far as he's concerned, the Manhattan Project
维修跨区捷运线的漏水隧♥道♥
is a leaky tunnel on the IRT.
但你竟然站在这里 陆军上士
And yet you're gonna stand there, Sergeant First Class,
你只有J-3级别的安全许可
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表