剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
inspired me to be someone else
都会扮成不同的样子
if only for a night...
可是你是唯一一个让我
but you're the first one who makes me aspire
想做回自己的人
to be myself.
我不是想霸占你
I'm not trying to own you.
我是在请求获得你的许可
I'm asking permission
让我可以在你身边做我自己
for me to be myself with you.
让我们能保持自我
For us to just be who we are.
因此 我希望
For what, I hope,
能够和你
might be
一起走过漫长又快乐的人生
a rather long and happy time together.
伙计们 我想起来舒展舒展筋骨
Boys, I feel like stretching my legs.
得了吧
Come on.
老天 我们又醉到开始无限下注了 真该死
Jesus, I hate when we're drunk enough for no-limit.
弃牌
Fold.
有问题吗 艾萨克博士
There a problem, Dr. Isaacs?
这可是我半年的收入
That's half a year's pay.
你要是想退缩的话我表示理解
Well, I understand if you want to back out.
我是说 你那美丽的小妻子会怎么说
I mean, what would your pretty little wife say?
天哪 查理
Jesus, Charlie.
我都没意识到你是用工资在玩
Didn't realize you were playing with your own salary.
谁会这么干
Who does that?
大多数人都这么干
Most people.
好了
Okay.
再见 老混♥蛋♥们
Sayonara, sodomites.
好吧
All right.
瞧好了
Look out,
今晚艾萨克博士想给老婆赢件貂皮大衣呢
Dr. Isaacs wants to win his little lady a new mink tonight.
去你的 汤米
Damn you, Tommy.
留着你的钱吧
Keep your money.
把波琳达借我一晚就算两清了
A night with Belinda and we call it square?
去死吧你
Your funeral.
要不咱们再来
How about we go another...
五百美元
500.
这就是问题所在 查理
See, the problem, Charlie,
我知道你有多希望打败我
is I know how bad you need to beat me.
这是什么玩意
What is this?
这是什么
What is this?
巴勒斯坦的契约吗
The Deed to Palestine?
这个差不多能超过五百元了吧
That about cover it?
等下 这不是...
Wait, this isn't...
是的 可以实现而且还没发表
It is. It works and it's unpublished.
天 这是微波传输的草图吗
Holy-- is this microwave transmission?
我读研究生的时候盯着雷达研究出来的
Cracked it looking at radar as a grad student.
战争结束后
After the war,
主妇们不用一分钟就能煮熟鸡蛋了
housewives will be boiling eggs in less than a minute.
-你做不出这个 -你知道我可以
- You can't deliver this. - You know I can.
论文已写好 就等实现了
Got it all on paper ready to ship.
你赢了 就可以拿去申专利
Take the pot, it's yours to patent.
那我得下多少呢
So what do I put in?
撒切尔 你是大家最爱的吝啬鬼
Thatcher, you're everyone's favorite miser.
你说这东西在五年后能值多少钱
What's something like that worth five years out?
比我们这里任何人的破车都贵
More than any of our piece-of-shit cars.
要我说 保守估计
I'd say, conservatively,
八千美元才抵得上吧
8,000, make it even.
八千美元
8,000.
[黑桃A+黑桃8+梅花A+梅花8]
A和8 半副死人手了
Ace-eight. Half of dead man's hand.
我就操了
What the hell...
以色列忽悠王子万岁
All hail the Prince of flipping Israel!
一张嘴说出大富大贵啊
Bluffing his way to the promised land.
回家吧 所有人明早八点回来上班
Home. Everybody back here 8:00 A.M. tomorrow morning.
你应该用我的钱给艾比买♥♥点好东西
You should buy Abby something nice with my money.
既然
Since, um,
我觉得咱俩以后不会再一起玩牌了
I don't think we'll be playing together again,
我要告诉你点事
I'm gonna let you in on something--
从你脸上能看出来
you've got a tell.
你会眨眼
You wink.
左眼
Left eye.
真的吗
Do I?
如果你没得到你想要的东西的话
Whenever you don't get what you want.
这儿 我指给你看
Here, let me show you.
感觉怎么样 你这王八蛋
How does that feel, you sack of shit?
你竟敢碰我老婆
You touch my wife?!
还敢在你的常青藤混♥蛋♥俱乐部里吹嘘
You brag to your Ivy League circle-jerk club about it?
真不敢相信你能忍♥这么久
I can't believe it took you this long.
你再敢看她一眼我就扭断你的脖子
You even look at her again, I will break your neck.
刚开始我还以为你怕我 其实不是
At first I thought maybe you were afraid of me, but, no,
你在瞒着奥克利做事
you're pulling one over on Akley.
如果是个光明磊落的男人
A man with nothing to hide would have clocked me
我一碰他的妻子就会来暴打我一顿
the second I touched his wife,
可是你 分治法先生
but you, Mr. Divide and Conquer,
冷静得像一潭死水
silent as a cigar-store Injun
因为你在下一盘很大的棋
because you're playing a longer game.
你肯定是史上逍遥最久的强♥奸♥犯
You gotta be the longest-winded rapist on record.
我观察了你几个礼拜了
I've been watching you for weeks.
缩减我们的人员 把我们蒙在鼓里
Harvesting our numbers, keeping us in the dark.
还有增加安保措施 这几步棋不错
And all that added security, that is-- that is rich.
我花了很久才想清楚
It took me a while to figure it all out--
滚回家吧 混♥蛋♥
Go home, asshole.
我知道你的业余项目
I know about your side project.
你和法兰克
You and Frank.
其实那不是业余项目 对吧
It's not a side project, is it?
那就是你的项目
It's the project.
你在这就是因为那个
Whole reason you're here.
所以
So...
等奥克利回来
when Akley gets back...
你就会永远消失了
you're going away.
谁知道呢 也许是去塞班岛
Who knows, maybe Saipan?
或者是新几内亚
New Guinea?
那里可没有犹太人限额
No Jew quotas there to hold you back.
你这样有野心的小毛孩很快就能升职
You'll move up fast, ambitious kid like you.
直达前线
Right to the front.
我输个一次两次没什么了不起
I can afford to lose a hand here and there.
我现在眨眼了吗
Am I winking now?
能让他加入我们吗
Can we bring him in?
兰斯菲尔德 没可能
Lancefield? Not a chance.
你觉得我们不能相信他
You don't think we can trust him?
谁 对我妻子下手的那个男人吗
Who, the man who attacked my wife?
那就解雇他
Then fire him.
没用的 他们只会把他调职
No good, they'll just reassign him.
不 把他开除出基地
No, fire him off the Hill.
取消他的安全许可
Get his security clearance revoked.
-我需要原因 -那就去找原因
- I'd need cause. - Then get some.
你认为兰斯菲尔德
You think Lancefield
不会把他知道的一切告诉情报部门吗
won't spill his guts to G-2?
你认为他们会相信谁
Who do you think they're gonna believe?
满腹牢骚的前雇员还是奥克利的掌中宝
Disgruntled former employee or Akley's golden boy?
反正我们只需要给自己争取一些时间
Anyway, we just have to buy ourselves some time,
所以就让他因为
so put an asterisk by his name
违反任务划分条例而成为特别关注对象
for violating the rules of compartmentalization.
-特别关注对象 -他会被遣回芝加哥
- An "asterisk"? - He'll go back to Chicago,
在教授俱乐部里讲述他悲伤的故事
he'll tell his sad tales to the faculty club.
违反任务划分条例的人
That's not what happens to people
下场不是那样的
who violate compartmentalization.
兰斯菲尔德是个王八蛋 但是
Lancefield's a son of a bitch, but...
在海森堡项目里的那个内应
The man inside Heisenberg's project...
被处决了
they executed him.
麦格派
Magpie?
他们查出来他是我们的间谍了
They found out he was spying for us?
你没跟任何人提起他吧
You didn't tell anyone else about him, did you?
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表