剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
我有几件事想跟她说
I have a few issues I'd like to talk to her about.
乔治·祖可的新片十一月就出了
The new George Zucco picture came out in November
[英国演员 代表作《福尔摩斯》等]
这儿的电影院到现在还没上映呢
and they still haven't shown it in the theater here.
还有金妮很关心
Oh, and Jeannie is very concerned
女兵宿舍的宵禁情况
about the curfew in the women's dorm.
法兰克
Frank.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
我觉得跟《十个小印第安人》好像
I'm starting to feel like the 10th Little Indian.
[著名童谣 描述十个小印第安人一个个死去的故事]
不知道
No idea.
如果这是拍电影
Well, if this were a movie,
我们其中一人就是凶手
one of us would be the killer.
法兰克
Frank!
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
如果失败了查理失去的将和我们一样多 甚至更多
Charlie has as much to lose as we do. More.
我不知道是他告诉奥克利的还是别人
I don't know if he told Akley or if somebody else did,
总之奥克利知道了
but Akley knows.
他已经让查理站在他那边了
He's got Charlie in his corner.
现在他以为我也是他的人
He now thinks he has me.
他要让你一个人承担所有责任
He's lining you up to take the fall for everything.
我们得抢先一步
Let's get ahead of this.
我们得提醒大家瘦子行不通
We'll sound the alarm on Thin Man.
我们需要证据
We need proof.
告诉他们巴拉托炸♥药♥能改变爆♥炸♥速率
Well, we'll show them that Baratol can vary the burn rates
以及如何合并冲击波
and how to consolidate the shock waves.
那只是理论
It's just a theory.
我们需要一克X工厂的钚
We need a gram of plutonium from Site X
来证明瘦子计划行不通 只有内爆可行
to prove Thin Man won't work and implosion will.
我认识X工厂的人
I know some people at Site X.
说不定能催他们加快运输
I can probably get them to rush the shipment.
你没权力这么做
You don't have the authority for that.
我就说是奥克利的要求
I'll just tell them I'm acting on Akley's orders.
要是你对陆军撒谎
You lie to the army,
无论测验结果如何都无关紧要了
it won't make a difference what the testing shows.
在接下来的战争里你都毫无价值了
You'll be damaged goods for the rest of this war.
葛特鲁德
Gertrude.
葛特鲁德
Gertrude.
上校到了吗
Is the Colonel here yet?
需要我再向您演示一遍
Shall I show you how to use
如何使用内部专线吗 巴比特先生
the intercom again, Mr. Babbit?
比起这内部专线 海因里希·希姆莱可能更待见我
I think Heinrich Himmler loves me more than this intercom.
[纳粹德国的一名重要政♥治♥头目]
葛特鲁德
Gertrude.
葛特鲁德
Gertrude.
先生 您有来访者
Sir, you have a visitor.
让上校进来
Send the Colonel in.
我从没穿过水果图案的衬衫
Never was one for fruit salad on my dress shirts.
或者赶过那个潮流
or marching for that matter.
抱歉 我不会待太久的
Sorry, I won't be but a minute.
保罗
Paul.
我听说他们把你安排到
I heard they moved you in
奥本海默收藏矿石的屋子里了
with Oppenheimer's rock collection.
方解石和黄铜矿怎么能算是工作伴侣呢
How do calcite and pyrite fare as office mates?
它们可比清洁工安静多了
They're quieter than the janitorial staff.
格兰 我想调职
Glen, I need a transfer.
我可以去X工厂做产品监督
I can supervise production at Site X.
或者可以加入某个曼哈顿计划的小组
Or I can man one of the teams in Manhattan.
我还以为你忠于内爆项目呢
I thought you were committed to implosion.
不管他以前工作时是什么样子
Whoever we once worked for,
法兰克现在已经变了个人
Frank has become someone else.
怎么了
What happened?
我接受了他的提议 我百分百忠于他
I accepted his demands. I put my complete faith in him.
而我得到的回报是什么
And what do I get in return?
他把我当傻子耍
I'm made a fool.
他却相信海伦
He trusted Helen.
甚至还相信查理·艾萨克
He even trusted Charlie Isaacs.
就是不相信我
But not me.
你不是唯一一个这么认为的
You're not the only one.
他也没告诉你吗
He didn't tell you, either?
你知道吗 我觉得这就是你离开的原因
You know, I thought maybe that's why you left.
一开始是你带他加入的
You brought him here in the first place.
他就是这么回报你的
And this is how he repays you.
我看看调职的事我能帮上什么忙
I'll see what I can do about the transfer.
那个混♥蛋♥奥克利也不要我
That bastard Akley won't have me, either.
恶有恶报
No good deed on this Hill goes unpunished.
他竟然胆敢说他不能相信我
He even had the gall to say that I can't be trusted.
甚至在我...
Even after I...
在你什么
Even after you what?
甚至在我告诉他真♥相♥之后
Even after I told him the truth
有关法兰克和艾萨克的
about Frank and Isaacs.
你跟奥克利说了
You told Akley?
我有什么比不上艾萨克的
What does Isaacs have that I don't?
总机
Switchboard.
我要接外线
I need an outside line.
华盛顿特区 白宫
Washington, DC. the White House.
我要和罗伯特·奥本海默通话
I need to speak to Robert Oppenheimer.
身份识别号♥码
Identification number?
G11
G-11.
稍等
One moment.
无法为您接通
The call could not be completed.
那帮我接到五角大楼总机
Then put me through to the Pentagon switchboard.
先生 您无权拨外线电♥话♥
Sir, you do not have authorization to call off the Hill.
这太荒谬了 我是G11
That's ridiculous. G-11.
有一级安全许可
I've got tier one security clearance.
对不起 您的安全许可已降级
I'm sorry, your clearance has been downgraded.
什么 是谁下的指令
What? By whose order?
我无权向您透露这个信息
I do not have authorization to share that information.
在人口迅速增长的背景下
To ensure a wider representation
为了能更广泛地反映民♥意♥
among our rapidly expanding population,
镇议会决定
the Town Council has seen fit
在下个任期时增加议员席位
to expand our ranks for the coming term.
今天 我们来听听几名候选人的话
Today we'll be hearing from several candidates.
爱泼斯坦先生
Mr. Epstein.
朋友们 街坊们
Friends, neighbors,
我们在这里的快乐生活正遭到威胁
our way of life on this happy Hill is under attack.
我们都知道谁是罪魁祸首
And we all know who's to blame.
是奶牛
Dairy cows.
这就是为什么我们的牛奶味同嚼蜡
That's why all our milk tastes like sagebrush.
要是罗斯福总统
Maybe if President Roosevelt
也要喂养孩子 他会意识到...
had a baby to feed, he'd realize--
我是在观察鸟类 不是在偷看
I was bird-watching. I wasn't lurking.
我的某些竞争对手抹黑我
And for my opponent to suggest
说我是个偷♥窥♥者
that I'm some kind of Peeping Tom is,
这实在是太过分了
frankly, outrageous.
格兰 终于能
Glen, how's it feel to finally
自♥由♥穿梭在各个部门之间感觉怎么样
be able to move freely between buildings?
对之前我们讨论的计划 能再评估下你的看法吗
Can we review your concept on the plan we discussed?
关于钚的运输
The plutonium transport.
咱们可以强烈要求军方
I think we can strong-arm the army
在接下来的几天里给我们派个运输部队
into releasing a convoy in the next few days.
把资料交给我手下的姑娘吧
Leave those with my girl.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll get back to you.
老实说 格兰
Honestly, Glen,
我觉得我们讨论得不够充分
I don't think that what we discussed is sufficient.
我们得考虑到更极端的情况
We have to consider more extreme measures.
即便晚收到钚几个星期
Even if it means pushing the delivery back
也在所不惜
a few more weeks.
最后让我们欢迎莱莎·温特夫人
And finally we have Mrs.--
抱歉
excuse me,
莱莎·温特博士
Dr. Liza Winter.
大家好
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表