剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
总比妄想症好
It's better than a delusional.
我还是很抱歉
I'm still sorry.
真的
I really am.
你没什么好抱歉的
You have nothing to be sorry for.
除了差点烧掉这栋房♥子外
Other than almost burning down the house,
你说得没错
you are absolutely right.
就当从没发生过
Like it never happened.
你今天要做什么
So what's on your docket today?
多看看书
More reading,
少抱怨虚构的毒素
less railing against imaginary toxins.
抱歉打扰了
Pardon the interruption.
奥克利博士 我以为你去机场了
Dr. Akley. I thought you'd be at the airfield by now.
因为安全原因军方推迟了几小时
Army pushed it back a few hours for security reasons.
我的数学推理则认为被希♥特♥勒♥击落在
The mathematician in me says the probability of Hitler
卢博克市的可能性相当低
shooting me down over Lubbock is fairly low.
查理
Charlie?
先生
Sir.
我一直在观察你和海伦·普林斯
I've been watching you and Helen Prins.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
起初我还不确定你为什么想要她来这儿
I never was sure why you wanted her here in the first place.
奥克利博士
Dr. Akley,
我可以解释
I can explain.
家庭就是一切 查理
Family's everything, Charlie.
先生
Sir?
你结婚了
You're a married man.
她的确是名优秀的科学家
Look, she's a good scientist.
否则我也不会允许她参加瘦子计划
I wouldn't have allowed her in Thin Man if she weren't,
但组里的人已经开始议论了
but the men in this group are already starting to talk.
想想看人们会怎么看待
Now imagine what it would look like
这个项目的领导人
to the leadership of this project
如果他们发现你和普林斯博士
if they found out that you and Dr. Prins were...
纠缠不清
entangled.
海伦
Helen...
我跟罗斯在一起十五年了
15 years I've been with Rose.
我也曾面临诱惑
Now, I've been tempted,
当然 我们都会
sure, we all have,
但罗斯成就了我
but Rose makes me who I am.
我不知道你俩是不是从去X工厂时开始的
I don't know if it started at Site X,
但现在是时候做个了结了
but I know where it's gonna end.
我明白 真的
I understand. I do.
我可不希望去国会大厦时后院着火
Don't burn down the house while I'm at the Capitol.
我们有一百美元
So we have $100.
这真是个奇怪的游戏
This is a strange game.
这游戏是我的最爱
Oh, this is my favorite game.
回避 逃脱
Evasion. Escape.
现在 有一百美元 我们要去哪儿呢
Now, our $100, where shall we go?
阿尔伯克基
Albuquerque.
阿尔伯克基
Albuquerque?
是啊 好吧 那不如
Yes. No, all right. How 'bout, um--
巴黎怎么样
how 'bout Paris?
亲爱的 去巴黎钱可能不够
Cherie, I do not think there will be much Paris left.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为这只是虚构 不是吗
I thought this was pretend, right?
巴黎对我来说是真实的 艾比
Paris was real for me, Abby.
战争开始前 我还没嫁给汤姆
Before the war, before Tom...
像我们俩一样的姑娘住在那里
ladies lived there like the two of us.
就像这样一起生活...
Who were together like this...
只不过生活中没有谎言
only without the lies.
看来那些关于法国的传言都是真的
Well, I guess it's true what they say about the French.
说我们不会自欺欺人吗
That we do not delude ourselves?
那样的巴黎永远逝去了
That Paris is gone forever.
但也许我们可以再找一个地方
But maybe we can find another.
丹吉尔 巨人安泰曾住过那里
Tangier, where the giant Antaeus lived.
丹吉尔
现如今 丹吉尔是艺人工匠的天堂
And today, Tangier is a free city of artisans,
还有恋人
lovers,
作家 变节者
writers, renegades.
即便在弗朗哥政♥权♥统治下
Even under Franco.
战争也从未蔓延到那里
and war hasn't touched it.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
听起来比阿尔伯克基好
It sounds better than Albuquerque.
又要去华盛顿跟罗斯福握手了吗
You off to Washington to hold Roosevelt's hand again?
是的 要去几天
Yeah, a couple days.
他看起来怎么样 那位老人
How's he looking, the old man?
不怎么好
Not good.
等他们把车开来时
Truman will be sworn in
杜鲁门都宣誓就职了
by the time they bring the car around.
当一名不搞科研的科学家是什么感觉
What's it like being a scientist without the science part?
管理一个部门却没有下属
What's it like running a department
是什么感觉
without the department part?
很遗憾听到格兰的事
I'm sorry to hear about Glen.
他怎么了
What about him?
我听说他投降了
I heard he threw up the white flag.
抛弃了内爆组
Left implosion.
替奥本海默做管理工作去了
Went to go do admin work for Oppenheimer.
格兰·巴比特整理论文 真难以置信
Glen Babbit pushing papers, unbelievable.
看来他的信心
Brits must have really
都被英国佬摧垮了啊
taken the wind out of his sails, huh?
反正我一个人会干得更好
I work better alone anyway.
我的小组永远欢迎你 法兰克
Well, my door's always open, Frank.
把你假惺惺那一套留给罗斯福吧
Save the bedside manner for Roosevelt.
格兰
Glen,
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
法兰克
Frank, look...
所以就这样了吗
So, what, that's it?
也不跟我商量
You go over my head?
我还得从奥克利那听说这件事
I have to hear about it from Akley?
奥本海默的办公室需要更多人手
Oppenheimer needs more hands in his office
而且我觉得你已经不需要我帮忙了
and it looks to me like you've got all the help you need.
天啊 格兰 没有你这项目没法实现
Jesus, Glen, I can't do this without you.
这项目必须成功
You're gonna have to.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right, fine.
在那边帮我留意点 好吗
Listen, just keep your ears open in there for me, okay?
如果奥克利进去提到我的名字
If Akley comes in and mentions my name,
如果你知道
if you happen to catch a glimpse
马上能拿到钚
of plutonium before it arrives...
不 法兰克
No, Frank.
如果你想在莱文沃斯的大牢里
If you want to spend the rest
度过余下的十年 没问题
of the decade at Leavenworth, fine,
我已经受够这些谎言了
but I'm tired of the lies, of all of it.
格兰
Glen.
我想我们最近还是别联♥系♥了
I think it's best if we don't speak for a while.
法兰克想要做的计算
Frank's wish list.
看完烧了
Read and burn.
天啊 这得两周才能算完
Jesus, this will take two weeks.
法兰克要两天出结果
Frank needs it in two days.
法兰克又不用费心去骗五十个聪明人
Frank doesn't have to fool 50 kinda smart guys
让他们以为自己在为奥克利做事
into thinking they're doing Akley's work
实际上做的却是法兰克的活儿
when they're actually doing Frank's.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你闻着像着了火的啤酒厂
You smell like a brewery on fire.
我去野营了
I went camping.
又没放假怎么想起野营了
On a school night?
保罗想要星光下的浪漫
Paul wanted love under the stars, so...
希望你不说梦话
Well, I hope you don't talk in your sleep.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
别把这事告诉克罗斯利
Just don't tell Crosley anything.
你想说的是我和克罗斯利的事
Is this about me and Crosley
还是咱俩的事
or is this about me and you?
说到咱俩
Speaking of which...
奥克利以为我跟你有一腿
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表