剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
为庆祝这一刻喝这些不算多
Not nearly enough for this.
继续吧
Go ahead.
我们玩得很开心
We were having fun.
玩得太过了
Too much.
今晚玩太过了
Too much fun for one night.
我要跳舞 伊 你为什么不陪我跳舞
I want to dance, El. Why won't you dance with me?
跳舞吗
Dance?
好吧
Okay.
主冷却系统控制组组长汇报运行良好
Primary cooling system team leader reports status green.
空气阀门10至24运行良好
Air valves 10 to 24 report all green.
处于正常状态
Status normal.
全部主泵运行良好
All primary pumps report green.
待命
Standing by.
我还以为你不被允许来这里
I thought you weren't supposed to be in here.
他们说我可以回来
They told me I could come back
只要我做好自己的本分
if I stick to my own business
和尊重上司
and respect my superiors.
我猜是你们在背后帮忙
I assume you're responsible?
这是我们该做的
The least we could do.
请勿打扰隔间操作员
你的朋友问我为什么留在这里
Your friend asked why I stay here.
留在这里我可以近距离接触
This is as close as I can get to wherever you people
你我都知道你们在造的东西
are building what we both know you're building.
恕我不能...
I wish I could...
谈论此事
talk about it.
我没法绕过审核人员寄出此信
I can't get this past the censors.
法兰克·温特博士
但你能把这个交给法兰克·温特
But you can deliver it to Frank Winter.
我知道他在做中子反应工作
I know his neutron reaction work.
他应该看下我的成果
He should see mine.
他有办法把一个女人弄进去
If he found a way to get a woman there,
就有办法把我弄进去
he can find a way to get me.
无意冒犯
No offense.
在特殊时期大家都是受益者
A rising tide lifts all boats.
注意 所有厂区人员
Attention, all plant personnel
必须先通过安全检查区
are required to pass through the safety zone
才可离开
prior to leaving the facility.
艾比夫人
Mrs. Abby?
我要给乔伊做三明治
I'm gonna make a sandwich for Joey.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
几点了
What time is it?
十二点了
It's 12:00.
我有点不舒服
I'm feeling a bit under the weather.
好的
Okay.
你是故意撞上所有減速路脊的吗
Are you intentionally hitting every bump?
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
-你在干什么 -跟我没关系
- What are you doing? - It's not me.
车子出毛病了
Something's wrong with the car.
该死
Damn it.
全新的车
Brand-new car.
甚至还不需要更换机油
Hasn't even needed an oil change.
天啊 油管里全是水
Christ, fuel line is full of water.
混♥蛋♥加油站肯定把汽油掺水了
Son of a bitch at the station must have diluted the gas.
油不好 卡迪拉克也跑不动
Even a Cadillac won't run if the fuel's no good.
核反应堆燃料
Reactor fuel.
核能车
Nuclear cars?
现在肯定申请不了专利
Wouldn't file a patent just yet.
我们在用两位天才用回旋加速器
We've been designing a bomb based on plutonium
制成的钚研制炸♥弹♥
two geniuses cranked out with a cyclotron.
然后呢
So?
所以核反应堆是另一♥码♥事 会有碘 氙
So a reactor is different. Iodine, xenon,
谁知道还有什么化学副产物
who knows what else? Chemical by-products.
汽油里的水
Water in the gas.
如果核反应堆生产的钚不纯呢
What if reactor plutonium isn't pure?
法兰克总是做最坏的打算
Frank always assumes the worst.
内爆模型用原油一样能成功
Implosion model could run on crude oil.
*我的兄弟姐妹*
*He's got my brothers and my sisters*
*由他掌控*
*In his hands*
*我的兄弟姐妹*
*He's got my brothers and my sisters*
*由他掌控*
*In his hands*
*我的兄弟姐妹*
*He's got my brothers and my sisters*
*由他掌控*
*In his hands*
*全世界尽由他掌控*
*He's got the whole world in his hands*
*阳光与阴雨*
*He's got the sun and the rain*
*由他掌控*
*In his hands*
*皓月与繁星*
*He's got the moon and stars*
*由他掌控*
*In his hands*
*清风与云彩*
*He's got the wind and the clouds*
*由他掌控*
*In his hands*
*浩瀚海洋*
*He's got the ocean and the seas*
*由他掌控*
*In his hands*
*你与我也由他掌控*
*He's got you and he's got me...*
我看到你在我家外面闲逛
I saw you hanging around our house.
我是在夜间巡逻 保护居民安全
I'm on night patrol. We're supposed to...
是我们的职责
keep the neighborhood safe.
我卧室的窗户附近经常发生可疑行为吗
Was there a lot of suspicious activity around my bedroom window?
你是偷♥窥♥狂什么的吗
Are you a Peeping Tom or something?
是你脱给我看的
Well, you flashed me.
现在轮到你了
Well, now it's your turn.
什么
What?
把上衣脱掉
Show me what's under your shirt...
不然我就大叫
or I'll scream.
-帕洛玛 我... -祝你好运
- Paloma, I... - Buena suerte.
没事吧
Everything okay?
她不干了
Well, she quit.
她说...
She said that...
经过昨天的事 她没法再干下去了
after yesterday, she wasn't comfortable working for us anymore.
那你怎么说
What did you say?
我跟她说"愿主与你同在"
I told her vaya con Dios
给了她二十美元
and I gave her 20 bucks.
我还能说什么
What was I supposed to say?
我们肯定可以再找一个
Well, I'm sure we can get a replacement.
我们在普林斯顿的时候从没请过保姆
We never needed a maid in Princeton.
宙斯想绑♥架♥公主
He wanted to kidnap the Princess.
于是他把自己伪装成
So Zeus disguised himself
一头巨大的白色公牛 就是金牛座
as a giant white bull, Taurus,
然后驮着她跨过大洋到了克里特岛
and he carried her on his back across the ocean to Crete
并在那里强♥奸♥了她
where he raped her, basically.
从此她再未见过家人
And she never saw her family again.
你怎么知道这么多
How do you know so much?
我们在普林斯顿有架望远镜
We had a telescope in Princeton.
那是哪里
Where is that?
我曾经的家
It's where I'm from.
也是未来我要回去的地方
Where I'm going back to.
希望你别太早离开
Not too soon, I hope.
多谢你送我回来
Thanks for the ride.
不客气
Sure.
现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
我们又变回死敌了吗
We go back to being sworn enemies?
一醉方休吗
Hair of the dog?
我行李箱里的两瓶威士忌
I got two bottles of whiskey
都等得不耐烦了
burning a hole in my suitcase.
不用了
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-再见 -再见
- See you around. - Yeah.
瞧瞧是谁回来了
Well, well, well.
我本想热烈欢迎你一下的
I'd give you a hero's welcome,
但如你所见
but as you can see,
我正忙着搞定你留下来的这一大堆活呢
I have my hands full with this pile of work you left behind.
法兰克在吗
Is Frank here?
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表