剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Without plutonium, we're useless.
生命不息 奋斗不止
Live to fight another day.
有上百种可能的原因
Could have been any one of a hundred things--
气缸生锈
rusty cylinder,
起爆雷♥管♥受潮
moisture on the blasting caps.
或许是因为他们看不懂你的烂字
Maybe they couldn't read your lousy handwriting.
你觉得是什么原因
What do you think it was?
我分心了
I got distracted.
他拿了我的配枪
He's got my sidearm.
给我找个电♥话♥
Get me a telephone.
谢谢
Thanks.
请接通两个大门的门卫 两个门
Get me both gates. Both gates, please.
好了 往前开
OK. Let's go.
-这可不是印地500大奖赛 -抱歉
- This ain't the Indy 500. - Sorry.
出示一下通行证
Got to see your pass.
长官 麻烦你开下门行吗
Sir, could you please just open the gate?
没有通行证就别想出门
Look, no tickee, no washee.
长官 拜托你就开下门行吗
Sir, if you could please just open the gate.
给我看一下你的通行证 我就开门
Look, just show me your pass and I'll open the gate.
长官 我现在手上没有通行证
Sir, I don't have my pass on me right now.
我把它忘在宿舍了
I left it in my dorm room, okay?
-拜托了 长官 -好了 等一下
- Please, sir? - All right, just--
麻烦你就开一下门好吗
Could you please just open the gate, please?
-在这等一下 -长官 拜托了 长官
- Sit tight a minute. - Sir, please. Sir.
我做了什么
What did I do?
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表