剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要
Previously on "Manhattan"...
我们即将拥有自己的钚工厂
We're about to have our very own plutonium factory.
前提是我们的同事没有
If our colleagues don't wipe
将南方联盟州彻底从地球上抹除
the Confederate states off the face of the Earth.
你明早出发去田纳西州
You leave for Tennessee tomorrow morning.
我今早在大门口看见查理了
I just saw Charlie this morning at the gate
和海伦·普林斯一起 旁边有大堆的行李
with Helen Prins and a mountain of luggage.
谁是海伦·普林斯
Who's Helen Prins?
希望你不会太孤单
Hope you're not too lonely.
一个人出差
All by yourself on that business trip.
我应该买♥♥本书的
I should have brought a book.
你们今天很辛苦了 艾利斯先生
You've got a busy day, Mr. Ellis.
如果有需要
If it would be helpful,
我可以带客人们参观厂区
I can walk our guests through the plant.
注意你的身份 塞奥多
Compartmentalization, Theodore.
我觉得华盛顿不会赞同的
I don't think Washington would like that.
但可以给我来点咖啡
But I could use some coffee.
你是一等兵登勒维 是吧
It's Private Dunlavey, right?
别以为你开枪打死了
Don't pretend you know anything about me
我爸手下的数学家
just because you put a bullet
你就有多了解我了
through my dad's mathematician.
我以前见过你
You know, I've seen you before.
我们应该是邻居
I think we're neighbors.
这镇子真小啊
Oh, what a small town.
音乐
Music.
没错 音乐
That's right, music.
反应堆在一天之内就能完全运作起来
The reactor will be fully operational within a day.
我们列出了二十二处严重危害安全的问题
We gave you a list of 22 major hazards to resolve
让你们在临界点前解决掉
before we go critical.
军方认为他们会适当考虑
And the army intends to give your list
你们提出的问题
the consideration it deserves.
什么时候
When?
一旦我们到达临界点
Just as soon as we're critical.
他们竟然会打电♥话♥过来 太令人吃惊了
I'm surprised they bothered to call.
你看起来糟透了
You look terrible, by the way.
因为你吵得我一晚都没睡着
'Cause you kept me up all night.
你知道自己说梦话吗
You know you talk in your sleep?
太荒唐了吧
That's ridiculous.
我说了什么
What did I say?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
你说的是佛兰德语之类的
You were speaking Flemish or whatever.
荷兰语
Dutch?
我砸墙了
I banged on the wall.
但显然你睡觉时什么都吵不到你
Apparently you can sleep through anything.
既然他们无视我们说的所有话
Why send us 2,000 miles
为什么还要送我们来这千里之外的地方呢
if they're just gonna ignore everything we tell them?
美国陆军简直翻脸比翻书还快
The US Army is a fickle mistress.
失陪 唐纳森先生和夫人
Excuse me. Mr. and Mrs. Donaldson.
反应堆马上就要到临界点
The reactor's just shy of criticality.
已经装载了1247个铀棒
1,247 channels loaded.
再加一个好戏就要开场了
One more and the curtain comes up.
我可没准备就此谢幕退场
I wouldn't take a bow just yet.
到时候你一定会的
You'll be the one taking bowing.
无论出于何种原因
For whatever reason,
你仍然是美国的好公民
you're still Uncle Sam's favorite nephew.
启动临界点的重任交给你们了
Honor of initiating criticality is yours.
我们没有兴趣
We're not interested.
随你们便
Suit yourself.
不
No,
等等
wait.
先生们
Gentlemen,
在危机四伏的大海上乘风破浪一年后
after nearly a year at sea braving perilous waters,
我们这些拓荒者
we pioneers,
这些无谓的航海家
we fearless navigators
终于成功抵达了新大♥陆♥
have arrived at the New World.
有请唐纳森女士
Mrs. Donaldson.
怎么了
What?
总会有人被写进史书
Somebody's got to sail into the history books.
总该有一次是女的
It might as well be a woman for once.
那你最好开始祈祷之后会是好的结局
Better hope the natives are friendly.
曼哈顿计划
第一季 第七集
The New World
新世界
如果今天我因难堪而死
If I die of embarrassment today,
你能保证下葬时别让我穿这身制♥服♥吗
do you promise not to bury me in this uniform?
你看上去挺好的
You-- you look fine.
你要打算强迫我去
If you're gonna force me to go,
至少该实话实说
the least you can do is be honest.
你看起来像个小妖精
You look like a leprechaun.
但你就是我们的小妖精
But you're our leprechaun.
这裙子皱皱巴巴的
It's all wrinkled.
为什么不让帕洛玛熨一下
Why didn't Paloma iron it?
帕洛玛不是你的佣人
Paloma doesn't work for you.
就算她是 她也两天没来干活了
And even if she did, she hasn't shown up for two days.
我的卫生徽章要泡汤了
Well, so much for my hygiene badge.
她以前都从没迟到过
She's never even been late before.
我想去看看她
I'm gonna go check on her.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
我拿到了白天去圣达非的许可
I already have a day pass to Santa Fe.
我想过去坐坐 确保帕洛玛没事
I'll pop by and make sure that Paloma is all right.
你跟那些人都没法沟通
You can't even communicate with those people.
估计你也没注意到
Not that you would have noticed,
但过去半年里
but I've actually picked up
我学了很多西语
quite a lot of espanol in the past six months.
有段时间
You know, there are some days
我几乎只能跟帕洛玛一人说话
when Paloma's just about the only person I have to talk to.
我送你去
I'll drive you.
什么
What?
你不该独自去
You shouldn't go by yourself.
万一爆胎呢
You could blow a tire out there.
你不用去工作吗
Shouldn't you be at work?
就一个小时而已
Just take an hour.
格兰一人应付得来
Glen can hold down the fort.
在写日记吗
Writing in your diary?
记点笔记好向奥克利博士报告
Just taking notes for my report to Dr. Akley.
你知道你的问题是什么吗 查理
You know what your problem is, Charlie?
娶错了妻子还被困在田纳西州吗
Stuck in Tennessee with the wrong wife?
你没有冒险精神
You've got no sense of adventure.
你得享受生活的不可预测性
You need to enjoy life's unpredictability.
比起不计后果我更喜欢能预测到的事
I'll take predictable over reckless every time.
你和艾萨克夫人的性生活肯定很和谐吧
You and Mrs. Isaacs must have a lot of fun in the bedroom.
你知道第一座核反应堆建在哪里吗
Do you know where they built the first nuclear pile?
当然知道 在芝加哥
Of course. Chicago.
橄榄球体育场的露天看台下面
Under the bleachers at the football stadium.
他们曾担心会毁掉半个伊利诺斯州
They were afraid they'd take out half of Illinois.
你知道怎么着吗
Do you know what happened?
他们改变了世界 举杯欢庆
They changed the world and toasted with Martinis.
先生们 我们成功了
Gentlemen, we have reached the shore.
到临界状态了
Criticality!
你打算站在一旁暗自神伤
Are you gonna stand around licking your wounds
还是一起去庆祝喝一杯
or should we get a celebratory drink?
现在是早上九点
It's 9:00 A.M.
就知道你要这么说
Predictable.
而且 这里禁酒
Anyway, it's a dry town.
不然你以为我的手提箱怎么那么沉
Why do you think my suitcase was so heavy?
你带了酒
You packed a bottle of booze?
四瓶
Four.
以防我们得贿赂谁
In case we had to bribe somebody.
情况不妙
That's not good.
再跟我说一遍芝加哥发生的事
Tell me again how it happened in Chicago.
-现在是一级警报 -该死
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表