剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
这些东西对我来说就是天书
This is Greek to me,
但我相信这些公式你能看懂
but I'm sure those equations mean something to you.
天啊
Jesus.
他们在测试当量
They're testing yields.
什么
What?
他们在测试炸♥弹♥
They're testing a bomb.
他们领先我们远远不止两个月
They're more than two months ahead of us.
好吧 不计前嫌 如果你继续研究
All right, our history aside, if you go forward,
我会站在你这边
I'll stand with you in there.
但如果我们引起了大家的恐慌
But if we sound the alarm,
可能要好几周才能重返工作岗位
it could be weeks until we get back to work.
其间德国人就可能先一步成功
Meantime, the Krauts could get there first
而这一切就没有什么差别了
and none of this makes a bit of difference.
你好
Hello?
[香烟品牌]
有罐装阿尔伯特王子吗
You got Prince Albert in a can?
查理 我们不允许接私人电♥话♥
Charlie, we're not allowed to take personal calls.
玛莎会检查电♥话♥记录
Martha checks the phone logs.
那就挑个分机号♥
So pick an extension.
转接我电♥话♥ 用秘密线路
Patch me through. Take the secret route.
你在哪
Where are you?
你可是整天都在告诉人们不要回答这个问题
You tell people not to answer that question all day long.
我是说 你在工作吗
I mean, are you working?
我在酒店
I'm at the hotel.
一定不错吧
Must be nice.
度假扫去一身疲惫
Whisked away on a vacation.
有人给你抖松枕头吗
Someone to fluff your pillows?
相信我 这可不是什么高档酒店
Trust me, it's not the Plaza.
你还在吗
You still there?
在
Yes.
我只是...
I just...
我想听你的声音
I wanted to hear your voice.
希望你不会太孤单
Hope you're not too lonely,
一个人出差
all by yourself on that business trip.
我应该买♥♥本书的
I should have brought a book.
我儿子在家里闹翻天了吗
My son bouncing off the walls?
乔伊耳朵痛
Actually, Joey has an earache.
他整晚都在哭
He was up crying all night.
-可难过了 -艾比 我很抱歉
- It was very sad. - Abby, I'm sorry.
我们该挂了 我们预约了医生
Actually, we should go. We have a doctor's appointment.
听我说 我爱你
Listen, I love you.
我也是
Me, too.
起来
Get up.
从现在起 只有我可以接触钚
From now on, I'm the only one who touches the plutonium.
显然不能放心地将我们有限的供给交给你
You obviously can't be trusted with our limited supply.
多亏了这对快乐的蜜月夫妇
Oh, if it isn't the happy honeymooners.
九号♥建筑的储藏室已经完全符合安全标准了
You'll be pleased to hear we just got a clean bill of health
你们听到一定很开心吧
on the storage room in building 9.
好的开头
Good start.
我们一个小时前开始装载铀棒
And we began loading rods an hour ago.
我能看出来
I can see that.
反应堆在一天之内就能完全运作起来
The reactor will be fully operational within a day.
我们列出了二十二处严重危害安全的问题
We gave you a list of 22 major hazards
让你们在临界点前解决掉
to resolve before we go critical.
军方认为
And the army intends to
他们会适当考虑你们提出的问题
give your list the consideration it deserves.
-什么时候 -一旦我们到达临界点
- When? - Just as soon as we're critical.
现在失陪了我还有事
Now, if you'll excuse me.
我还有一块三百吨♥的石墨要负责
I've got a 300-ton block of graphite to attend to.
-谁授权的 -莱斯利·格鲁乌斯将军
- On whose authority? - General Leslie Groves.
就是他雇了罗伯特·奥本海默
He's the mucky-muck who hired Robert Oppenheimer.
休息吧 明天是我们所有人的大日子
Rest up. Tomorrow's a big day for all of us.
你没去镇议会吗
You didn't go to the town council?
乙酰胆碱酯酶未被激活
There was no acetylcholinesterase activity.
所以蜜蜂不是被杀虫剂杀死的
So pesticides didn't kill the bees
不是军方干的
and it wasn't the army.
也许是一种病毒
Maybe it was a virus.
或是寄生虫
A parasite.
我已经排除了传染病
I ruled out infectious disease.
你会找出原因的
Well, you'll figure it out.
你一向如此
You always do.
你觉得是技术区那边的什么东西吗
Do you think it can be something from the tech area?
我知道你那边有化学品...
I know you're working with chemicals and...
要是废料被倒进了阿什利池塘
what if the runoff was dumped in Ashley Pond
或者气体散播到空气中了呢
or there was a gas in the air?
安全和环境条例
The safety and environmental protocols
都是经过专家审核过的
were vetted by experts.
我亲自看过报告
I read the reports myself.
法兰克 蜂群不会无故全部死亡的
Frank, a bee colony doesn't just collapse on its own.
好吧...
Well...
不是军队的话
wasn't the army...
那是技术区的幽灵毒素吗
so it was phantom toxins in the tech area?
你觉得这都是我自己胡思乱想吗
You think this is all in my head?
我们再给你找些蜜蜂
Let's find you some new bees.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表