剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
but I'm going to see mother and daddy.
-你父母住在麻省 -我收到封信
- Your parents live in Massachusetts. - I got a letter.
他们要搭加州快线去洛杉矶
They're going to a millinery convention in Los Angeles
参加女帽展会 会在圣达菲停车
on the California Limited and it stops in Santa Fe.
-我要去给他们一个惊喜 -天啊 艾比
- I'm going to surprise them. - Jesus, Abby.
我就坐一站 72分钟
I'm going to ride one stop, 72 minutes.
然后下火车
And then I'll get off the train
搭乘巴士回圣达菲
and I'll take the bus back to Santa Fe.
我知道这违反了陆军的规定
I know it's against the army rules
我们可能会惹上麻烦
and I know we could get into trouble--
-好吧 -你同意了
- Fine. - Fine?
但你走之前 我需要你帮我
But before you go, I need you to arrange
接通一个外线电♥话♥
an outgoing telephone call.
好的
All right.
谁都不能监听
With no one listening.
你也不行
Even you.
离他远点
Listen, stay away from him.
不 雪莉 我不会再跟你讨论这个的
No, Shirley, I'm not gonna discuss this with you anymore.
我不想让你跟那个变♥态♥
I don't want you standing under the mistletoe...
联合作战
-我得插个队 -站在榭寄生下
- I need to cut in. - With that creep.
我现在就要用这部电♥话♥
I need to make a call from this telephone right now.
给你 这是18美元 给她买♥♥个蜜汁火腿
Here. Here's $18. Buy her a Honey Baked Ham.
这里是总机
Operator.
我是查尔斯·艾萨克 我得拨个外线电♥话♥
Charles Isaacs. I need an outside line.
请稍等
Just a moment, please.
是核反应堆厂房♥吗
Is this the reactor building?
请帮我接丹尼尔·艾利斯办公室
Put me through to Daniel Ellis' office.
艾利斯先生就来
Hold for Mr. Ellis.
不不 等下
No, no, no, no.
不 我要跟他的秘书塞奥多通话
No, I need to speak to his secretary Theodore.
告诉他是唐纳森先生的来电
Tell him it's Mr. Donaldson calling.
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
没人监听这个电♥话♥
Nobody's monitoring this call.
我们只有五分钟时间
We have exactly five minutes.
我需要你替我办件事
There is something that I need you to do for me.
连风都吹不乱他们的头发
They don't look like they've been ravaged by a light breeze,
更别说德军的空袭了
much less the blitz.
英国人才不会让世界末日这种小事
Englishmen never let a little thing
弄皱我们的西服
like the apocalypse rumple our suits.
这可能比我想的要难一些
This may be harder than I thought.
奥克利似乎比我们先行一步
Akley seems to have quite a head start on us.
谁是领头的
Who's the ringleader?
搞定他 其余的就会跟着来的
We get him, the rest will fall like dominoes.
那个叼着雪茄的是菲利普·班立夫
The bloke with the cigar is Philip Bantliff,
可是他在剑桥时
but he barely got a second
统计力学勉强拿了个良
from Cambridge in statistical mechanics.
他连用勺子端鸡蛋都不会
He can't balance an egg on a spoon,
更不用说研究热力学了
much less opposing thermodynamic forces.
那是布鲁克斯·马修斯
That's Brooks Matthews.
他不就是个三流混混吗
He's a third-rate experimental hack.
真是的 他们送来的是曼联而不是阿森纳
I'm sorry to say, they sent us Man United instead of Arsenal.
说人话
Speak American.
根本没派顶级人才过来
The A-team stayed home.
他呢
What about him?
我们不要他
We don't want him.
-他是谁 -他叫贺加斯
- Who is he? - His name is Hogarth.
-法兰克 -是威廉·贺加斯吗
- Frank... - William Hogarth?
他是英国内爆项目的发起人
He started the British implosion project.
我们就需要这样的人 你认识他吗
He's the guy we need. You know him?
认识 可是相信我 法兰克
We're acquainted, yeah. But believe me, Frank--
很好 一起去喝下午茶吧
Well, good. We'll all have high tea.
待会见到外公外婆要笑哦
Can you show me your big smile for grandma and grampy?
笑得甜一点 再甜一点 真棒
Big smile. Big, big, big. Look at that. Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
不 我们说过谢绝打扰
No, we said no disturbances.
有特快专递
It's a special delivery.
-艾比盖尔 -爸爸
- Abigail! - Daddy, hi!
你怎么会在这
What in God's name are you doing here?
一个月来电♥话♥都不打
A month with barely a phone call,
现在又把我们吓得半死
now you scare us half to death.
-对不起 -来跟你外婆一起坐
- I'm so sorry. - Come sit with your bubbe.
你看上去真漂亮 亲爱的
You look beautiful, sweetheart.
-真可爱的孩子 -快坐下来
- Such a boy. - Have a seat.
旅途顺利吗
Have you had an easy trip?
乔伊 过来 快过来
Joey, come here. Come here.
梅丽安
Miriam.
-梅丽安 -过来
- Miriam. - Come here.
梅丽安 没事的
Miriam, it's okay.
贺加斯博士
Dr. Hogarth.
我是法兰克·温特
I'm Frank Winter.
很高兴你能过来
Glad you made it across the pond.
温特博士 久仰大名 很高兴见到你
Yes, Dr. Winter. Nice to put a face to the reputation.
传言可不可信
Well, don't believe everything you hear.
不 我读过你的文章
Oh, no, I've read your work.
我们很高兴能来这里
We're delighted to be here,
只要能离开那鬼地方哪都行
to be anywhere other than there.
我想
I believe--
你应该认识保罗·克罗斯利
I believe you know Paul Crosley.
贺加斯博士
Dr. Hogarth.
好久不见了 保罗
What a long time it has been, Paul.
我们何不晚餐时再聊
Why don't we catch up over dinner tonight?
好啊
Lovely.
总机那有电♥话♥找你 查克
You got a call at the switchboard, Chuck.
肯定是个恶作剧
Must have been a prank.
那人说他是克里斯托弗·哥伦布[美洲大♥陆♥发现者]
Guy said he was Christopher Columbus.
有留言吗
Did he leave a message?
他叫我告诉你是四十万
Yeah, he said to tell you 400,000.
你有预约吗
Is he expecting you?
艾萨克博士
Dr. Isaacs?
不会成功的
It won't work.
瘦子 塞奥多·辛克莱尔刚给我留了言
Thin Man. I just got a message from Theodore Sinclair.
-谁 -不会成功的
- Who? - It's not gonna work.
用核反应堆生产的钚就绝不会成功
Not with reactor-bred plutonium.
坐下 你坐
Sit down. Sit down.
查理
Charlie,
六百多位科学家核查过数学推导
600 scientists vetted the math.
其中四位家里还放着诺贝尔奖章
Four of them have Nobel medals at home.
但是这些推导不适用于核反应堆生产的钚
But their numbers don't account for reactor plutonium.
那个不纯 里面掺杂了钚-240
It's not pure. It contains Pu-240.
酒里掺点杂质又死不了人
We'll survive a little cork in our wine.
我读过一篇论文
I read a paper once.
里面论证了偶数同位素
It theorized that even-numbered isotopes
比奇数同位素更容易发生自发裂变
have higher spontaneous fission rates than odd.
-谁的论文 -所以我让辛克莱尔
- Whose paper? - So I got Sinclair
测试了反应堆生产的样本
to test a sample from the reactor.
只要裂变值在三百以下我们的方案就行得通
As long as it's under 300, we're fine.
但结果是四十万
It's 400,000.
这会提前引爆
It'll predetonate
像引线失灵一样
like a bad fuse.
你为什么要告诉我
Why did you tell me?
什么
Um, what?
让我们把话挑明了
Let's be honest with each other.
你其实不希望这个项目成功 对吧
You don't really want the project to succeed, do you?
我是说 你刚开始工作时就表现得很明显
I mean, you made that pretty clear since the moment you got here.
那你为什么要告诉我
So why did you tell me?
这是我的工作 我做过承诺
It's my job. I made a commitment.
但还有更优先的承诺
There are higher commitments.
你可以袖手旁观 看着瘦子研制失败
You could have sat back, stayed quiet, watched Thin Man fail.
然后任由海森堡击垮我们吗
And let Heisenberg beat us to the punch?
如果汇集了多方盟友的智慧结晶
If we fall short with the combined brain power
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表