剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
- This is a level-one alert... - Shit.
回到指定安全区域
Proceed to your designated safety areas.
你来得好早
You're in early.
现在是伦敦的午餐时间
It's lunchtime in London.
可能还下着雨呢
And probably raining,
但我看你可没穿雨衣
but I see you're not wearing a slicker.
实际上这周每天我都是第一个到的
Been first in every day this week, actually.
倒不是对我有什么好处
Not that it does me any good.
只是努力让我自己变得不可或缺
Trying to make myself indispensable,
法兰克派谁去X工厂了
and who does Frank send to Site X?
戴着珍珠耳环的少女[荷兰名画]
The girl with the pearl earring.
你从没静下心来想过 他没派你去
Did you ever stop and think he didn't send you
正是因为你不可或缺吗
because you've made yourself indispensable?
法拉克那么说的吗
Did Frank say that?
格兰
Glen.
怎么了
Well?
是真的吗
Is it true?
与事实相对的即是谎言
The opposite of a fact is a falsehood.
但与深刻的真理相对的
But the opposite of one profound truth
也许是另一个深刻的真理
may well be another profound truth.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道 我没喝咖啡脑子还不清醒呢
I don't know. I haven't had my coffee yet.
你好
Hello.
对不起 我敲了门但是没人应
I'm sorry. I knocked. Nobody answered.
不管你要推销什么 我都买♥♥
I'll buy it, whatever you're selling.
我是个接线员
I work at the switchboard.
这种浪费美貌的行为就是犯罪
That's a criminal waste of beauty.
这么一张脸简直是绝代佳人
Face like that, you belong on the prow of a ship.
这里是十二号♥楼吗
Um, is this Building 12?
有电♥话♥留给海伦·普林斯一条信息
I have a telephone message for Helen Prins.
她现在在吗
She's not here by any chance, is she?
不不 恐怕她现在人不在这里
No, no, afraid the canary has flown the coop.
来颗切斯菲尔德吗
Chesterfield?
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
你知道普林斯女士什么时候回来吗
Do you know when Mrs. Prins might be in?
还是应该叫她普林斯小姐
Or is it Miss Prins?
其实应该叫博士
Doctor, actually.
你们美国人发高级学位证比发♥情♥书还勤快
You Americans hand out advanced degrees like mash notes.
换我可不会等海伦太久
No, I wouldn't wait around for Helen too long.
我们在这累死累活时
She's parlayed her looks into a subsidized vacation
她正享受着用脸蛋换来的补贴假期
while the rest of us here toil in the dust.
那她肯定很漂亮吧
She's pretty, then?
可能吧 让人心烦的那种漂亮
Yeah, I suppose so, in an irritating sort of way.
希望不是什么要紧事
I hope it's not urgent.
什么
What?
你的信息
Your message.
如果可以的话我可以帮你转交
I could pass it on for you if you like.
要是你想慢慢转述的话
If you recite it very slowly.
那就今晚吧 跟我喝一杯时再说
This evening, perhaps, over a stiff drink?
我们对镧放射的
Hey, what do we know about
伽马衰变了解多少
the gamma emissions from radio lanthanum?
格兰·巴比特 这位是美丽迷人的...
Glen Babbit, may I introduce to you the lovely and talented...
艾萨克太太
Mrs. Isaacs.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be in here.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我们移除了控制棒 重新开始反应
We removed the control rods to reinitiate the reaction.
但是你还是不知道是什么导致反应停止
But you still don't know what triggered the shutdown?
拿到所有实验数据后我们就能找到原因
We'll sort it out when we get all the data.
那得到什么时候
When will that be?
很快的
Soon enough.
不管怎么样 我们马上就要
Anyway, we'll be up and running
正式开始生产了
in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
怎么回事
What's that?
长官 反应核温度正在升高
Sir, the temperature is rising in the core.
升高得多快
How fast?
每秒五度
Five degrees a second.
打开喷水龙头 用冷水冲洗一下
Turn on the spigots. Let's give it a cold shower.
燃料块在1132摄氏度时就会液化
Fuel slugs liquefy at 1132 centigrade.
五分钟内反应堆就会融毁
We could melt down in less than five minutes.
防故障措施能防止任何核心融毁事故
Fail-safe countermeasures prevent any core melt accident.
我们早就警告过你们有风险
We told you there were risks.
对核反应堆而言防故障措施根本没用
Nothing about a nuclear reactor is fail-safe.
不过是个小问题罢了
It's just a minor hiccup.
我们得疏散所有人
We've got to get all these people out of here.
孩子 我知道你有个博士学位
Son, I understand you got a PHD
而且自我感觉很良好
and a healthy sense of your own importance,
但这里不是大学教室
but this isn't a college lecture hall.
这里是工厂
This is a factory.
所以你何不先让贤
So why don't you step off the floor
让这些专家好好干活
and let the experts do their job?
一起来吗
You coming?
有人吗
Hello?
在吗 帕洛玛
Hello, Paloma?
她不在 走吧
She's not here. Let's go.
有人吗
Hello?
莱莎 你在干什么
Liza, what are you doing?
你不觉得奇怪吗
Isn't it odd?
帕洛玛天天待在我们家
Paloma spends every day inside our home.
我却从未来过她家
I've never even seen hers.
我们不该来这里的
We shouldn't be here.
实际上你知道这地方让我想起了什么吗
Actually, you know what this place reminds me of?
你还记得你以前经常带我去的小屋吗
Do you remember that little cabin you used to take me to?
在凯莉出生之前
Before Callie.
在沙斯塔山边上
Near Mt. Shasta.
这里很符合你的风格
You know, this is your kind of place.
有篝火
Wood fires,
繁星满天
starry skies.
独♥立♥的小木屋
Outhouse.
我还是回车里吧
I'll be in the car.
午安
Buenas tardes.
打扰了
Perdon.
请问你知道帕洛玛在哪吗
Sabes donde es Paloma?
你是谁
Que pregunta?
抱歉
Oh, lo siento.
我叫莱莎·温特 镇上来的
Me llamas Liza Winter de "The Hill."
天哪 我很遗憾
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
传来了死讯
There's been a death.
你这里的疏散计划是什么
What's your evacuation plan?
我们这儿有五万人
We got a population of 50,000.
我可不打算因为一点小技术故障引发混乱
I'm not gonna cause pandemonium over a technical glitch.
我们已经自己管理反应堆一年多了
You know, we've been here a year
你们没来前我们也干的挺好的
managing this reactor just fine without you people.
因为之前还未到临界状态
It wasn't critical yet.
反应堆里一定合成了什么东西
Something must have built up in the reactor.
裂变反应的副产物都有什么
What are the by-products of the fission reaction?
那不归我管
That's not my domain.
是你负责吗
Is it yours?
副产物是别人的事
By-products are someone else's job.
-好吧 是谁的 -谁的
- Fine, whose? - Whose?
辛克莱尔
Sinclair.
辛克莱尔是谁
Who is Sinclair?
他的助手
His assistant.
塞奥多姓辛克莱尔吗
Theodore's last name is Sinclair?
所以呢
So?
塞奥多·辛克莱尔博士吗
Dr. Theodore Sinclair?
你让一位核物理学家给你端茶送水吗
You've got a nuclear physicist carrying your water?
辛克莱尔博士 我们不知道你是位物理学家
Dr. Sinclair, we had no idea you were a physicist.
不知道的不止你俩
You're in good company.
请允许我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me.
什么 你要去哪里
What? Where are you going?
芝加哥 安克雷奇 总之离这儿远点
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表