剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
法兰克说我们得除掉他
Frank said we had to get rid of him.
老天 查理
Jesus, Charlie.
长官 我很抱歉
Sir, I am so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
现在我们得想个办法保证你的安全
Right now we have to figure out a way to keep you safe.
昨晚我重新看了一下
Last night I pulled every requisition
过去两个月从我办公室下发的请购单
that's come out of my office in the last two months.
都是利用我们的资源研究内爆的
Every order co-opting our resources for use on implosion.
上面都有你的签名
Your signature is on all of them.
铁证如山
Plain as day.
天哪
Jesus.
军方对误入歧途的正派人士
The army uses the same ammo for decent misguided men
与对间谍一视同仁
as it does for spies.
你被卷入了一场阴谋
You're implicated in a conspiracy
一场蓄谋破坏军方历史上
to sabotage the most expensive
最为昂贵最为机密项目的阴谋
and most secret project in military history.
如果事情败露
And if it comes out,
最后被查出来的人
you're the only one
只有你
that it will trace back to.
而与此同时
And meanwhile,
这件事的真正幕后黑手
the man who's truly responsible for all this
却平安无事 逍遥法外
could get away scot-free.
奥本海默博士从他的办公室
How long does it take Dr. Oppenheimer
走个九十米要花多长时间
to walk 300 feet from his office?
他在哪
Where is he?
毕竟白宫有中♥央♥空调
Well, they have central AC
也没有沙尘暴
and no dust storms at the White House,
他想在那里多待一阵子也是可以理解的
so you can hardly blame the man for extending his stay.
别担心 我会记笔记的
Don't worry. I'll take notes.
先生们 刚刚收到消息
Gentlemen, we've just gotten word
一克多的钚
that more than a gram of plutonium
很快将从X工厂的
will be shipping imminently
石墨反应堆运出
from the Graphite Reactor at Site X.
有多快
How imminently?
一周之内送到
Within a week.
别忘了邮局周日不送货
Don't forget the postal service doesn't deliver on Sundays.
固体钚将会密封在钛箱中
The solid plutonium buttons will be traveling
用火车运送
by train in a sealed titanium case.
由谁负责运送
Carried by whom?
只有相关人士知道
That's need-to-know information.
上次运送钚的时候
The last time we shipped plutonium,
一个胆小的助教
a sweaty-palmed junior professor
差点死在卡车站
nearly got himself killed at a truck stop,
所以恕我多嘴问一句
so forgive me if I'd like a little background
这个负责运送比世上最恐怖的资源
on the person we're entrusting with 100 times
还要骇人一百倍的原料的人到底什么背景
as much of the scarcest resource on the planet.
他是田纳西第五步兵营
He's a heavily armed lieutenant
一名全副武装的陆军中尉
in Tennessee's 5th Ranger Battalion,
第五步兵营是美国陆军最精锐的部队
the most combat-ready unit in the United States Army.
满意了吗
That good enough for you?
从诺克斯维尔到圣菲
The train from Knoxville to Santa Fe
坐火车需要34小时15分钟
takes 34 and a quarter hours.
停靠的五十个车站中有三分之二
Two-thirds of the 50 stops
在任何一张世界地图上都能找到
appear on every world map.
你知道我国最密集的
And do you know where the highest concentrations
德国人聚居区在哪吗
of German nationals in this country happen to live?
圣菲铁路公♥司♥
The Santa Fe Railroad sold them
在本世纪初卖♥♥给了他们
a few hundred thousand acres of farmland
上千平方公里的农田
at the turn of the century.
我们需要军用卡车和空中支援
We need soldiers in army trucks, aerial support.
我们得组建一支护卫队保护它
We need a convoy that can protect itself
以防敌人发动攻击
in case it falls under enemy attack.
那种行动会拖延运送好几周
That operation would delay the shipment by weeks.
如果我们搞砸了
If we fumble this ball,
可就不只延期这么简单了
we won't be looking at delays.
我们就输定了
The game will be over.
格兰
Glen?
他说的有道理
It's a reasonable point.
这周 我发现我的一个下属
This week I found out that a subordinate of mine
在我的眼皮底下窃取瘦子的机密情报
was stealing Thin Man secrets from under my nose,
我曾十分信任他
a man that I trusted.
你们设想一下
Now imagine
万一汤姆·兰斯菲尔德这样的叛徒
if a traitor like Tom Lancefield
听到我们要运送钚的风声会如何
were to catch wind of our shipping plans.
我觉的我们该面对现实了
Now I think that it's time that we all faced reality.
这个基地里有间谍
There are spies on this Hill.
海伦 我忙着呢
Helen, I'm busy.
忙什么
With what?
现在不行
Not now.
好吧 那什么时候
Okay, when?
普林斯博士
Dr. Prins.
我正想找你呢
Just the physicist I wanted to see.
旅途如何 先生
How was your trip, sir?
我想告诉你些事 海伦
I want to tell you something, Helen.
无论查理是出于何种原因
Whatever the reason that
将你招进瘦子计划
Charlie recruited you into Thin Man,
能有你加入是我们的荣幸
I'm lucky to have you on my team.
谢谢 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
我也很高兴能够加入
I'm so glad to be here.
你听过那首老歌♥吗
You ever hear that old song,
《引我之人 与之共舞》
"I'm gonna dance with the guy what brung me"?
没听过
No.
我明白是法兰克把你安插在这里
I know that Frank brought you to this dance
我也明白你认为自己应该忠诚于他
and I know you feel loyal to him.
他的确总是能赢得人们的忠心
For whatever reason, he inspires that in people.
先生 我很感激...
Oh, sir, I'm very grateful...
我就曾忠于他
He inspired it in me.
你知道我研究生毕业后
Did you know that Frank
第一份工作就是法兰克给我的吗
gave me my first job out of graduate school?
真的吗
Really?
即便在那时他也有着独到的见解
Even back then he had a unique mind.
聪明 勇于创新
He was brilliant. He was iconoclastic.
我很尊重他
I looked up to him.
之后他与系主任发生了争执
And then he picked a squabble with the Department Chair
我帮他说了话
and I leapt to his defense.
紧接着
And next thing I know,
法兰克就消失了 而我留在芝加哥喝西北风
Frank's AWOL and I'm left flapping in the Chicago wind.
这件事给我上了一堂宝贵的政♥治♥课
It taught me a valuable lesson about politics.
也让我看透了法兰克
And about Frank.
跟他合作的确不容易
Well, he's not the easiest guy to work with.
伟人并非都是好人
Great men are not always good men.
就要出大事了
There's a storm coming.
尽管查理不承认
Now, Charlie won't admit it...
但我认为你也参与了这个破事
but I think you're involved in this mess.
我会保护查理
I'm going to protect Charlie.
我也想保护你
I'd like to protect you.
但我没法帮你除非我能信任你
But I can't help you unless I know that I can trust you.
我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
你知道自己究竟参与了什么吗
Did you even know what you were getting involved in?
先生 我是被迫的
Sir, I was coerced.
演讲不得超过五分钟
Speeches will be limited to five minutes
以便让更多的候选人上台
so that we may hear from as many candidates as possible...
我肯定投给她了
Well, she has got my vote.
谁
Who does?
温特夫人
Mrs. Winter.
镇议会也该有个新鲜面孔了
It's about time we had a fresh face on the town council.
厌倦了被军方当成二等公民了吗
投票支持莱莎·温特竞选镇议员吧
上校巴不得他能回所罗门群岛呢
Colonel's gonna wish he were back in the Solomon Islands.
你能让我和她见一面吗
Do you think you could get me a meeting with her?
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表