剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
but would you join me in my office?
没问题 鲍比
Of course, Bobby.
你是不是不明白你该干什么
Did you not understand your instructions?
他坚持要看内爆小组的工作 先生
He insisted on seeing the implosion group's work, sir.
-我试过阻止 -这里用不到你了
- I tried to stop... - Your services are no longer needed.
乔治·巴顿将军大胜
General George Patton whupped the ass
二十万的意大利军队
of 200,000 Italian soldiers.
现在你还觉得哪个科学家能超越他吗
Now, you really think a scientist could have pulled that off?
他去欧洲时乘的飞机
He got to Europe in an airplane
是基于丹尼尔·伯努利在1738年
based on principles designed
发现的原理而设计的
by Daniel Bernoulli in 1738.
[数学家 物理学家 著《流体动力学》]
要没有科学家
If it weren't for scientists,
巴顿划船都划不到意大利
Patton couldn't even have paddled to Italy in a canoe
因为他连浮力法则都不懂
because he wouldn't have understood the laws of buoyancy.
所以你觉得读了博士才会游泳吗
So you think you need a PhD to float?
你还剩下多少水
How much water have you got left?
还有半罐
Half a canteen.
你那英国佬嘴巴别碰我的水壶
Don't put your limey lips all over the nozzle.
-拿一下摄像机 -没门儿 兄弟
- Hold the camera. - Oh, no sale, brother.
你就想骗我帮你搬这个重家伙
You're just trying to trick me into carrying your load for you.
就拿一会
Just hold it a minute.
你这个蠢货
You bloody idiot!
-这可不是我的错 -这可不关我的事
- That is not my fault. - Hey, don't look at me.
该死的你把相片曝光了
Damn it, you exposed the film.
这么简单的活都干不好
You had one simple job.
我是牛津毕业的物理学家 不是行李员
I am an Oxford-educated physicist. I'm not a bellboy.
摄像机坏了
The camera broke
是因为你坚持要非法进行一项
because you insisted on performing an illegal test
本可以等一周再做的实验
when we could have easily waited a week.
我再也不走了
I'm not walking anymore.
当有人来营救我们的时候
When they come and rescue us,
我保证会把所有真♥相♥告诉他们
I'll see to it that they know the truth.
你不适合做领导
You're not fit for leadership.
你就适合穿病号♥服待在精神病院里
You're fit for a straight jacket and a padded cell.
没人会来救我们
No one's coming to save us.
马上就天黑了
It'll be dark soon.
如果我们走散了 沿着道路一直走就好
If we get separated, just stick to the road.
至少把我的枪给我吧
You can at least leave me my gun.
如果我还给你
If I give it back to you,
你会因为违反规定而被关禁闭
you'll be thrown in the brig for violating orders.
如果我拿着 你可以说我用枪胁迫你
If I keep it, you can just say I forced you at gunpoint.
瞧瞧你 加里·格兰特
There's Cary Grant.
[美国著名英裔影星]
你该去换衣服了
You need to get dressed.
我们不去玻尔的晚宴
We're not going to the Bohr dinner.
好好做物理
Stick to physics.
你在喜剧界可没前途
You have no future in comedy.
好吧 不过物理方面在这也没什么前途
Yeah, well, we might not have one on this hill, either.
怎么了
What happened?
奥本海默博士
Dr. Oppenheimer...
认为我有越权行为
he thinks I overstepped him.
天哪 现在奥克利肯定正忙着撇清自己
Christ, Akley must be distancing himself as we speak.
我可能会被分去
I'll probably end up in
法兰克·温特组里 跟那些废物们一起了
Frank Winter's group with those other rejects.
你知道吗 我爸一直希望我嫁给一个
You know, my father wanted me to marry
上流社会的人 而不是个东圣路易斯人
someone from East Egg, not East St. Louis.
然后我告诉他我不在乎 查理是个天才
And I told him I don't care. Charlie's a genius.
实际上我不认为你是个天才
The truth is, I don't think you are a genius.
我之前都不知道你到底有多厉害
I didn't know what you were
直到我们来了这里
until we got here...
我看到那些所谓的天才们
and I saw the way people
都是怎么看待你的
everyone else calls geniuses look at you.
忘了奥本海默
Forget Oppenheimer.
忘了奥克利 他们都只是过去了
Forget Akley. They're yesterday.
然后我们去赴宴
And we are going to that party
跟那个会接管这里的人搞好关系
and we're gonna fix everything with the man
弥补一切过错
who'll be running this place tomorrow.
-我们要去 -好吧
- We're going. - Okay.
法兰克·温特博士
战争让别的研究都中止了
War's brought all other research to a grinding halt.
比如 光是恒星光谱学的进展...
I mean, the progress on stellar spectroscopy alone is--
好消息是 恒星又不会跑到哪里去
Well, the good news is the stars don't seem to be going anywhere.
有失必有得嘛
Something lost, something gained.
看看你们在钚的裂变上取得了
Just look at the wonderful discoveries you've been making
多么大的成就...
in plutonium fus--
你肯定是晚来的法兰克·温特的女伴
You must belong to the late Frank Winter.
看来他迟到了
Well, I suppose he is not on time.
尼尔斯 跟我们讲讲伦敦的氛围
Niels, tell us about the mood in London.
我去探究一下吧台的氛围
I'm going to investigate the mood at the bar.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我陪你去
And I will accompany you.
你最近在研究什么
So, tell me, what have you been working on?
我不工作
Oh, I don't work.
那你一定是他的第二任妻子
Then you are the second wife.
恐怕不是这样
First and only, I'm afraid.
但法兰克娶了一位杰出的科学家
But Frank is married to a brilliant scientist.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我在获诺贝尔奖后见到了你的丈夫
I saw your husband after the Swedes gave me my medal
我说他日后也会获奖
and I told him that he would have one of his own before long.
而他说"我受邀
And he said, "The only way
参加诺贝尔颁奖典礼的唯一方式
I will be invited to the Nobel ceremony
就是陪我妻子参加"
is as my wife's dinner companion."
谁说我要带他去了
Who says I'd bring him?
如果我记得没错
Do I remember correctly,
你是位生物学家
you are a biologist?
植物学家
Botanist.
单子叶植物的受精和授粉
Fertilization and pollination of monocots.
花朵的性福
The sex lives of flowers.
在这里 我不过是物理学家的妻子
Here, I'm just a physicist's wife.
在我的家乡
Where I've come from,
太多才华横溢之人被迫放弃工作
too many great minds have been forced to abandon their work.
要你也是如此该有多遗憾
What a pity it would be to lose another.
玻尔博士 借一步说话
Dr. Bohr, a moment?
花处处盛开 温特博士
Flowers bloom everywhere, Dr. Winter.
沙漠中也不例外
Even in the desert.
我不是因为听了你的话才走的
I'm not walking 'cause you told me to.
我走是为了不被冻死
I'm walking so we don't freeze to death.
你们能帮我把鞋脱掉吗
Can you help me get this off?
不要
Ah! No!
小心点
Careful.
这是弹片吗
Is that shrapnel?
我的天啊
Oh, dear God.
我带了急救药箱
I've got a first aid kit.
你为什么来这儿 保罗
Why are you here, Paul?
为了迷失在沙漠里给一个疯子疗伤
Lost in the desert tending to the wounds of a madman?
战争离你的祖国咫尺之遥
War's raging in your own backyard.
你却来到了千里之外的美国 为什么
You plant yourself 5,000 miles away. Why are you here?
跟你一样 我是个物理学家
Same reason as you. I'm a physicist.
自古希腊以后
There hasn't been a greater
再没有机会有如此多的科学家聚集一堂
collection of scientific minds since classical Athens.
不不不 你为什么来这里
No, no, no. Why are you here?
-别问了 -因为你有天赋
- Stop saying that. - 'Cause you have a gift.
你想运用于实际
You want to put it to actual use.
你跟奥克利随便怎么说我都行
Tell Akley whatever you want about me.
你知道他才是疯子
He's the crazy one, you know.
那人跟银行家一样朝九晚五
That man keeps banker's hours.
每天按时回家喝白兰地开胃
Home every night in time for his predinner brandy
然后再跟妻子安静地共度晚餐
followed by a quiet meal with his wife.
壁炉边抽根雪茄
A cigar by the fire.
冬日里睡个午觉
A long winter's nap.
听起来挺正常的
Sounds civilized to me.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表