剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
If it falls into Hitler's hands,
他就得好好洗次温水浴
he'll enjoy a warm bath.
总是找不到你
You're a hard man to find.
我想窃取文件应该能让我见到你
I figured stealing a file would get me an audience.
你贿赂我的守卫 是为了让他告发你
You paid off one of my guards to turn you in?
失陪了 温特博士
Excuse me, Dr. Winter.
有份顶级肋排更需要我的关注
I have a prime rib that requires my attention.
我需要奥克利的冲击波研究资料
I need Akley's shockwave studies.
如果你下令 他就会交出
He'll hand them over if you tell him to.
像你这样的天才
A man of your intelligence,
应该能够理解
I'm sure you can understand
任务划分是什么意思
the concept of compartmentalization.
你的研究成果是你的 奥克利的是他的
What's yours is yours, what's Akley's is his.
所有的东西都尘封在盒子里
Everything in its own box.
包括我最好的数学家
Including my best mathematician.
战争总有伤亡
Wars have casualties.
而第一个因战争死亡的就是"真♥相♥"
And the first casualty of war is truth.
是有这种说法吧
Isn't that the saying?
第一个因战争死亡的
The first casualty of this war
是1939年9月死于来♥复♥枪♥下的
was a Polish hayseed with a Karabinek rifle
一位波兰人
back in September, 1939.
四年来因战争死亡数百万人
Four years and a few million funerals ago.
其中有四万人是美国人
Almost 40,000 of them Americans.
你的数学家只是众多死者中的一位
Your mathematician is a drop in the ocean.
我这周听说了很多有关希德·廖的传言
You know, I've learned a lot about Sid Liao this week.
他是日本间谍 是斯大林主义者
He was a Japanese agent. He was a Stalinist.
没有人知道他还是美国陆军的一名二等兵
No one seems to know he was a private in the US Army.
而且还是你签署的征兵协议
Or that you signed his draft papers.
我猜这是你想要掩盖的一个真♥相♥
I'm assuming that's a truth you'd like to bury.
起来
Get up.
这镇上一共有147部分机
There are 147 different extensions on the Hill.
关于数学我的脑子可能没你灵光
I might not have your head for numbers,
但我已经记住一半的分机号♥了
but I already know half of them.
你可以考我
You can quiz me.
你今天上班干什么了
What did you do at work today?
这问题有陷阱
Trick question.
如果有人在电♥话♥里这么问
If somebody asked that on the phone,
我就得挂断电♥话♥
I'd have to cut in.
想什么呢
Hello.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
现在是晚饭时间
It's the dinner hour.
你能跟那些欢迎小分队的主妇们说
Can you tell the ladies of the welcome wagon
我们不欢迎她们来吗
that they're not welcome?
奥克利博士
Dr. Akley.
拜托 叫我里德就行
Oh, please, call me Reed.
看来已经在这儿住习惯了
Well, it looks like home in here already.
能和你老公单独谈谈吗
May I borrow your husband for a moment, please?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
我知道今天在实验室里有点小摩擦
I understand we had a little detonation in the lab today.
那些人一直愤愤不平
Those boys have a lot of bluster,
但你肯定没少嘲笑他们
but you certainly did a number on them.
还是有和好可能的 你应该会道歉吧
Nothing irreparable. I imagine you'll apologize.
你还有很多工作要做 查理
You have a long road ahead, Charlie.
你才刚刚到这
You've only just arrived.
所以你才交给我一道无解之题吗
Is that why you gave me an unsolvable problem?
就像是捉弄新人一样
Some kind of freshman hazing ritual?
我把速度分布问题交给你
I gave you the velocity distribution problem
是因为我觉得你是这里
because I think you're the only man here
唯一一位能解出来的人
who's capable of solving it.
也许你周围一直围绕着一群
You probably spent your whole life surrounded by people
无法赏识你聪明才智的庸才吧
who weren't smart enough to recognize how smart you are.
但我明白
But I do.
所以我才指名让你来这里
It's the reason why I brought you here.
你拥有百年一遇的头脑
You are a once-in-a-generation mind.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
但我认识比你更聪明的人
But I know someone even smarter than you.
我遇到他时 他才25岁
When I met him, he was 25 years old
但他已经构建了量子力学体系
and he was already reimagining quantum mechanics.
30岁时 他是我们这一领域的领军人物
By 30, he was a leading light in our field.
现在他40岁 他可能会永远结束战争
And now at 40, he could end this war once and for all.
奥本海默
Oppenheimer?
维尔纳·海森堡[德国物理学家]
Werner Heisenberg.
他是世界上最聪明的科学家
He's the world's most brilliant scientific mind
而他现在领导着希♥特♥勒♥的原♥子♥弹♥计划
and he's running Hitler's bomb project.
不要忘记 查理
Never forget, Charlie,
这才是你要与之竞争的人
that is the man you're competing with.
直接过去就行了
Just get through it.
请把公文包打开
Open your briefcase.
就像你兄弟打开我朋友的脑袋一样吗
Like your buddies opened my friend's skull?
说不定开枪的人就是你
Maybe it was you.
米克斯 好了
Meeks, come on.
敬那个中国佬
Well, here's to the Chinaman.
愿他安息
May he rest in peace.
闭嘴 克罗斯利
Shut up, Crosley.
你再说一遍试试
I dare you to say it again.
就你那细胳膊细腿吗
All 10 stone of you?
米克斯 我好怕哦
Meeks, I'm trembling.
-借过 -抱歉
- Excuse me. - So sorry.
克罗斯利确实是个混♥蛋♥
Crosley's a top-shelf horse's ass,
但我们还不确定到底是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了希德
but we have no idea who sold Sid out.
我去买♥♥酒
I'll get the next round.
给我和这位间谍杀手再来两杯
Two more for me and the spy killer.
稍息
Dismissed.
这就是我上次帮你忙的结果
This is what happened the last time I did you a favor.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
I won't make that same mistake twice.
你知道你那些还活着的组员
Do you know where the surviving members
现在在哪吗
of your group are right now?
在军营贩卖♥♥部喝的烂醉
They're drowning their sorrows at the Post Exchange.
宪兵就守在外面
I have MPs parked outside.
你以为你占理吗
You think the truth is on your side?
我们现在就把他们带来
Let's bring them down here
你来告诉他们为什么希德·廖
and you can tell them exactly how Sid Liao
会横尸此处
came to be lying in this box.
不要再让我在办公室见到你
I don't want to see you in my office again.
不要再让我听到你的名字
I don't want to hear your name.
我们没关系了 明白了吗
We're finished, understood?
镇定 处♥男♥
Easy, virgin.
对你来说 深入被占的法国反而更安全
You're safer penetrating occupied France.
你让他输得片甲不留
You killed him.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
那个二等兵威弗维尔
Private Weaver over there.
最后比分是多少 一百比十几吗
What was that last score? 100 balls to less than 20?
只是幸运吧
Just luck, I guess.
据我听说的 幸运的我们
Well, from what I heard, we're the ones who are lucky
因为那天有你在东门值班
you were at East Gate the other night.
我室友今天值夜班
My roommate works nights.
不如你送我回去吧
How about you walk a girl home?
这里太吵了 而且我住的很远
It's a little noisy in here, and I lived far.
也许别人也想跟你打一局 二等兵
Maybe someone else wants to play, Private.
我有个朋友
You know, I had a friend
他跟你打台球绝对能一杆清台
who would have run the table on you.
他是位几何天才
He was a geometry genius.
走开
Get lost.
我只想知道这位二等兵
Just wanted to know if the Private here
有没有和希德·廖打过台球
ever got a chance to play Sid Liao at straight pool.
你想要我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
天啊
Dear God.
法兰克 你还好吗
Frank. Are you all right?
是六年
It was six years.
六年前希德走进了我在伯克利的办公室
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表