剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
after you conned me into giving you the plutonium.
奥克利放弃内爆
Akley dismisses implosion
因为他不相信这能打赢战争 这没关系
because he doesn't believe it'll win this war, that's fine.
但你明知道它有用却不肯帮忙
But someone who knows it'll work but won't help
只是因为害怕被一群马屁精嘲笑
because he's scared of being teased by a bunch of sycophants?
你真没用
You're worthless.
而你是个自以为是
And you're a self-righteous old man
职业生涯即将终结的老头
on his professional deathbed.
我为这个项目所做的牺牲
I've made sacrifices for this project
你根本无法想象
you couldn't possibly fathom.
小心那些已踏上末路的人
Watch out for a man on his deathbed.
光脚的不怕穿鞋的
He's got nothing to lose.
奥克利可能并不真正了解你
Akley might not know what you really are,
但我了解
but I do.
有效屈服应力是21亿帕
Effective yielding stress, 300,000 pounds per square inch.
爆♥炸♥速度是6700米/秒
Detonation velocity, 6700 meters per second.
爆♥炸♥产热是650卡/克
Heat of explosion, 650 calories per gram.
回缩比是多少来着
What was the-- what was the collapse ratio again?
0.546吧
Uh, I don't know. .546?
不对 是0.56♥4♥
No, .56♥4♥.
见鬼
Damn it.
我们需要冲击波的研究资料
We need that shockwave study.
我在大门那里堵住奥克利了
I cornered Akley at the gate.
可那个混♥蛋♥根本不搭理我
The son of a bitch stonewalled me.
不知道他是太害怕打破对立的局面
I don't know if he's scared to break compartmentalization
还是想看我们喝西北风的惨样
or he just enjoys watching us twist in the wind.
数学推导明明完美无缺
This math was flawless.
基于物理定律 应该没错啊
Immutable laws of physics. It should have worked.
不该出错的事多了 法兰克
A lot of things should have worked, Frank.
但定律里又没考虑人为失误
But the law doesn't take into account human error.
才会造成现在的结果
So here we are.
那孩子已经死了 资料也没了
The kid's gone. So are his files.
我去越过奥克利找他上级
We're going over Akley's head.
我只是没想过家里会有两份收入
I just never thought we'd be a two-income family.
每小时四十美分
40 cents an hour?
更像是一份收入外加点零钱
More like one income and some pocket change.
要是爸爸发现我找了工作 他会吓晕的
If Daddy found out I was getting a job, he'd keel over.
不如我们打个电♥话♥告诉他
Maybe we should call and tell him.
你成了摩登女郎了
You're a modern woman.
-查理 -性感极了
- Charlie! - I think it's sexy.
不管怎样 他们还没决定录用我
Anyway, they haven't hired me yet.
我得先通过测试
Apparently I have to pass an exam.
你也知道我不擅长测试
You know I don't test well.
这跟之前的测试不同
It's not that kind of test.
莱莎·温特都没考过 她还是个博士呢
Liza Winter failed it and she's a PhD.
我听说她是因此才不工作的
I hear that's why she doesn't work.
真希望她丈夫也没考过
I wish her husband failed it.
要不是我了解你 艾萨克夫人
If I didn't know any better, Mrs. Isaacs,
我就会觉得你真心想要这份工作
I'd think you actually want this job.
我不想要这份工作
I don't want the job.
我希望他们想要我做这份工作
I want them to want me for the job.
向后靠 放松 测试没有错误答案
Sit back and relax. There are no wrong answers.
你每周喝多少酒精饮料
How many alcoholic beverages do you consume per week?
逾越节的时候会喝点逾越酒
Um, a little Manischewitz at Passover.
你家里一共有多少资产
What is the total value of your household assets?
查理和我在米德塞克斯银行
Charlie and I have just over $900
有个储蓄账户存了九百多美元
in a savings account at Middlesex Bank.
我们还有辆车
And we own our car.
我的名下还有个信托基金
And... there's a separate trust in my name.
金额大约有二十万
The amount is around 200,000.
你认识希德尼·詹姆斯·廖吗
Did you know Sidney James Liao?
不认识
No.
你曾被起诉或定过罪吗
Have you ever been charged with or convicted of a crime?
是的
Yes.
你曾被起诉或定过重罪吗
Have you ever been charged with or convicted of a felony?
是的
Yes.
我曾借走了钢琴老师的斯图贝克汽车
I borrowed my piano teacher's Studebaker.
那是个误会 后来她撤消了指控
It was a misunderstanding. She dropped the charges.
你跟别的男人有过婚外情吗
Have you ever had relations with a man outside your marriage?
没有
No.
你是否曾加入或组织过
Have you ever been an officer or a member
任何以推♥翻♥美国政♥府♥
of an organization dedicated to the violent
为目标的暴♥力♥团伙
overthrow of the United States government?
没有
Um, no.
上校不在
The Colonel's not in.
那他在哪 我去找他
Well, where is he? I will go to him.
他不想见您 温特博士
He doesn't wish to see you, Dr. Winter.
那你告诉他 想躲我尽管去躲
Tell him to wish in one hand and shit in the other.
看我找不找得到他
See which fills up first.
以后不许他再进这栋楼
Make sure he's not allowed back into this building.
邮寄
收信
陆军妇女进团办公室
档案室
这边走 女士
Right this way, ma'am.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
总机室
你通过考试真是毫无悬念
You passed with flying colors.
事实上 这工作跟申请哈佛一模一样
Truth is, this job is just like Harvard.
-被录取是最难的一关 -太好了
- Getting in is the hardest part. - Oh, good.
好了 这些是可疑词汇和短语
Okay, suspicious words and phrases.
在OK牧场枪战后就每小时更新一次了
Updated hourly since the Shootout at O.K. Corral.
[1881年发生在美国亚利桑那州的枪战]
你只要听见这上面的词出现
You hear any of these words,
就按这个键
you're gonna press this button
安保人员就会开始监听
and security will hop on the line.
连"炒杂烩"都不能说
Can't say chop suey?
这里没人懂中文 所以不行
None of us speaks Chinese, so no.
总之 奥本海默博士的分机号♥是146
Anyway, Dr. Oppenheimer is 146.
维护人员是138 上校是99
Maintenance is 138. Colonel is 99.
号♥码簿在哪
Where's the directory?
请不要回应
Do not answer that.
他们问了什么很重要的事吗
What did they ask that was so bad?
也许是"那边几点了"
Could be, "What time is it there?"
"今天上班都干什么了"
"What'd you do at work today?"
他想知道她晚饭做的是不是懒人汉堡
He wanted to know if she was cooking Sloppy Joes for dinner.
有什么问题吗
What's wrong with that?
没有 我听着无聊
Nothing. They were boring me.
-我是艾比 -我是伊洛蒂
- I'm Abby. - Elodie.
幸会
Enchante.
幸会
Enchante.
查理 跟我们一起去军营贩卖♥♥部吧
Charlie, join us at the PX.
还是说你要羞答答地躲在这里
Or are you gonna keep pondering the mysteries of your navel?
我带了剩菜 谢了
I brought leftovers, thanks.
如果你老婆给你的钱不够买♥♥午饭
We can set up a scholarship fund
我们可以设个奖学金资助你
if your wife's not giving you enough lunch money.
那样你至少算是做了点实事
At least then you could say that you achieved something today.
你两天都没在黑板上算东西了
You haven't written on that board in two days.
物理90%靠脑子想
Physics is 90% thinking,
9%用手算 1%用嘴说
9% writing, and 1% talking.
我第一次碰到这么多只靠动嘴皮子的人
I've never met so many one-percenters in my life.
在过去三个月里
For the last three months,
你在大学里写论文打响名气
while you've been making your name writing school papers
看棒球吃零食享受生活的时候
and eating Cracker Jacks at Fenway,
我们却要在这破沙漠里每周六天地努力工作
we've been stuck in this desert shithole working six days a week.
还有一个趾高气昂的天才
I know another tortured genius
这里没一个人待见他
who pisses on everyone from his high horse.
后面的旧管♥理♥员♥小屋给他做办公室了
He's got an office in the old groundskeeper's shed out back.
如果你不愿意加入我们这个小组
If you're not gonna join this group,
那你不如去跟法兰克·温特一起吃剩饭
maybe you should go share your leftovers with Frank Winter.
你想要我加入你们 那好
You want me to join the group? All right.
这些你们算了多久了 一周吗
How long you been working on this for? A week?
我也见过你们这样的人
I've known fellas like you, too.
脑袋空空如也 一如恒星之间的真空
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表