剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
都说合适的围墙造就好邻居
They say good fences make good neighbors.
也许我从没遇到过合适的围墙吧
Maybe I just never met the right fence?
布鲁克林乡村俱乐部里
They don't listen to Negro music
不放黑人音乐的吗
at the Brooklyn Country Club?
是布鲁克莱恩
Brookline.
我觉得我们不该来这儿
I don't think we belong here.
你又不是物品
You're not a possession.
没有什么应该摆放的地方
You don't belong one place or another.
很有趣不是吗
Isn't it fun?
美女们想喝啤酒吗
Couple beers for you ladies?
有烈一点的吗
Have you got anything harder?
斯特尔斯在酿40度的酒
Still's cooking a little 80 proof.
如果你们愿意跳支舞的话就可以尽情享用
Might scare you some up if you save me a dance.
抱歉 这里太吵了
Sorry, it's very loud in here.
她是安 我是戴安
She's Anne. I'm Diane.
我们是陆军妇女队的
We're WACs.
刚被调过来
Just transferred to the Hill.
这可能是我最后喝酒的机会了
This could be my last drink.
放轻松
Relax.
塞奥多对氙-135的看法是对的
Theodore was right about the xenon-135.
温度开始下降了
The temperature is coming down.
这些人啊 甚至都不知道
All these people, two neutrons away
他们曾与死神擦身而过
from kingdom come and they don't even know it.
你想得太多了 你知道吗
You're being melodramatic, you know that?
工人会把温度降下来 我们会再试一次
The workers will cool down the pile and we'll try again.
我们也可以跑路 直接回家
We could go AWOL. Go home.
反应堆正常工作前我们是不能回镇上的
We can't fly back to the Hill until the reactor is online.
我不是说回镇上
I wasn't talking about the Hill.
我知道你不是密苏里人
So, I know you're not from Missouri.
你家人还在荷兰吗
Your family still in Holland?
我妈葬在那里
My mother, she's buried there.
我爸逃去了伦敦
My father fled to London.
恨死那里的食物了
Hates the food.
没其他可说的了 你呢
End of story. Yours?
我妈在圣路易斯
Mom's in St. Louis.
我爸在杰佛逊城
Dad's in Jefferson City.
据我所知 狱友7297还在
Inmate 7297 at the state penitentiary
州立监狱服刑
last time I checked.
我为什么会跟你说这些
Why am I telling you that?
我妻子都不知道
My wife doesn't even know.
我们今晚
What are the odds
把整个田纳西州给烤了的概率有多大
that we charbroil the state of Tennessee tonight?
我们只是机器中的两个齿轮
We're just cogs in the machine.
但如果你是奥本海默
But say you're Oppenheimer.
就可以重绘人类文明
You have power to redraw the map of civilization forever.
或是付之一炬
Or put a match to it.
去年我发现我怀孕了
I found out I was pregnant last year.
对方是普林斯顿大学经典物理的教授 他想娶我
Classics professor at Princeton. Wanted to marry me.
两周之后 法兰克问我愿不愿意成为
Two weeks later, Frank asks if I want to become
拉斯阿♥拉♥莫斯唯一的女物理学家
the only female physicist at Los Alamos.
那个教授不愿意来
Classics wouldn't come,
所以我躺在了蒂内克的
so I laid down on a metal table
一张冰冷的手术床上
in a duplex in Teaneck.
这个决定一定极其困难
That must have been a complicated choice.
战争结束后 大学会争着聘你做终身教授
When the war is over, you'll get tenure wherever you want.
塞奥多也是
Even Theodore.
他会找到教职的
He'll be fine.
学术界宁要黑人也不要女人
Academia chooses a black man over a woman every time.
我也就随便找个学校争取当上客座教授吧
I'll fight to get an adjunct job at Podunk Junior College.
但是我根本不在乎
But I don't give a shit.
因为只要战争继续
Because for however long the war lasts...
我就可以从事自己喜欢的工作
I get to do what I love.
如果我是奥比
If I were Oppie...
一年之后我将成为
I'd wait for a year from now
世界上最著名的科学家
to become the world's most famous scientist.
会为《生活》杂♥志♥拍封面
I'd pose for "Life" Magazine.
然后去竞选总统
And then I'd run for office.
敬普林斯总统
To President Prins.
以水代酒是不吉利的
It's unlucky to toast with water.
我们得去我的房♥间
We'll have to go to my room.
离得太近了
Oh, getting a little close.
给你
Here you go.
专门为你调了一杯 45度的
Cooked up special just for you. 90 proof.
40度对我来说都太高了
That's 80 proof too much for me.
我还以为你是部队女兵
Aw, thought you were an army girl.
停下 没事的 亲爱的
Stop. It's OK, baby. That's OK.
一个空心球是永远不会起作用的
It'll never work with a hollow sphere. Never.
他和我说
He says to me,
如果两错兄弟能让飞机飞上天...
well, if the Wrong Brothers can fly a plane--
是莱特兄弟
The Wright brothers.
-什么 -莱特兄弟
- What? - The Wright brothers.
你说两错兄弟
You said the Wrong brothers.
我居然把莱特说错了
I was wrong about the Wright?
我永远也不会想到
Never in a million years would I have thought
密度为19.5克/立方厘米的东西
that something with a density of 19.5 grams per
还能再压缩
cubic centimeter would compress.
我是说 你不可能往一罐啤酒里吹气
I mean, you can't blow in a can of beer
却不溅出啤酒 对吧
without spattering some beer, right?
说到这里
Speaking of which,
姑娘我怎样做才能喝上一杯
what's a girl got to do to get a drink around here?
大半夜去卖♥♥饼干吗
Late night selling cookies?
我们在为明天蠢透了的露营排练
We had rehearsal for this stupid campout tomorrow.
要给士兵们唱小夜曲
We have to serenade the soldiers.
你有一副优美的嗓音
Well, you have a very nice singing voice.
我穿得像秀兰·邓波儿
I look like Shirley Temple.
我不是个孩子了
I'm not a child.
请别再让我做这些了
Please don't make me do this anymore.
恐怕这次是你妈说了算
I'm afraid your mother's calling the plays on this one.
说到底我们会在这里都是你的错
It's your fault we're here in the first place.
那是什么
What are we looking at?
-我不知道 -你知道的
- I don't know. - Yes, you do.
金牛座
Taurus.
你还记得新泽西的金牛座是什么样吗
You remember how Taurus looked from New Jersey?
在那里都很难看到七星
You could barely even see Electra.
看 看那星星多亮
Look. Look how bright that is.
这里不是我们的家 凯莉
This isn't our home, Callie.
这整个社区
This whole neighborhood,
都是用廉价石膏和木材建成的
it's just cheap plaster and wood.
不出几年 我们就会回到普林斯顿
In a couple years, we will be back in Princeton.
而这里
And this,
又会成为印第安人的土地
this'll all be Indian land.
就好像这个镇从未存在过
Like it never happened.
我们只要熬过这段时期
We just got to get through it.
无论用什么方法
Any way we can.
我们应该多利用一下这个院子
We should use this yard more.
怎么了
What?
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's all right.
-来嘛 -不要
- Come on. - No.
艾比
Abby.
-我们在这儿很好 -艾比 快来
- We're just fine here. - Abby, come on.
-别担心 -我们要回家了
- Don't worry about it. - We're going home.
-不 我想跳舞 -你给她吃了什么
- No, I want to dance. - What did you give her?
我 我吃了...
I'm-- I'm having--
抱歉打扰你和夫人了
Hate to interrupt you and the missus.
我们把通道都填满了 搞定了氙的问题
We filled every channel, overpowered the xenon,
现在达到恒温状态了
temperature's constant now.
军方说可以开始了
Army says go.
点燃前你还是
You're still not gonna do--
不打算修改安全措施吗
make any changes to safety before you light her up?
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表