剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要
Previously on "Manhattan"...
他们说那里就跟剑桥一样
They said it'd be just like Cambridge.
好比沙漠中的哈佛
Harvard with sand.
查理 这里看上去可不像剑桥
Charlie, this doesn't look like Cambridge.
你将见到的是国内设备最精良的实验室
You're looking at the best equipped lab in the country.
两台范德格拉夫加速器
Two Van de Graaff accelerators,
我们自己的回旋加速器
our own cyclotron.
你们正在研制原♥子♥弹♥
You're building an atomic bomb.
刚走过去的是法兰克·温特吗
Was that Frank Winter?
他带了一群不靠谱的人研发一项候补设计
He's got a band of misfits working on an alternate design.
不管我们在这做什么
Whatever we're doing here,
告诉我这一切都是值得的
please tell me it's worth it.
他来到这以后 我都不知道她怎么了
I don't know what's gotten into him since we've gotten here.
一半时间他在沉思
Half the time he's brooding
另一半时间就像我们在度蜜月
and the other half it's like our honeymoon.
他们刚到这时都这样
They're all like that at first.
这样比聊天更方便
It's easier than talking.
到最后他们就既不动手也不聊天了
Eventually they stop doing either.
-什么 -不 你不许去纽约上学
- What? - No, you can't go to school in New York.
所以我就得待在这个战俘营里
So I'm just supposed to stay here in this prison camp?
然后被守卫搞大肚子吗
Get knocked up by one of the guards?
我们为什么要来这里
Why are we even here?
一切都是秘密
Everything is a secret.
我有事要跟你说
There's something I need to tell you.
瘦子计划出了问题
There's a problem with Thin Man.
我们的方案根本不可能实现
We're dead in the water.
那我们应该怎么做
So what are we gonna do about it?
你们俩怎么了
What happened between you?
他要我去干坏事
He asked me to do things no one ever should.
感觉他已经不是我认识的那个查理了
I don't know who Charlie is anymore.
-我要回家 查理 -军方不会放你回去
- I'm going home, Charlie. - The army won't allow it.
只要我们离婚他们就会放人
They will if we're divorced.
你能请我进屋说吗
Are you gonna invite me in?
你可以在我耳边低语裂变率
You can whisper fission rates in my ear.
跟我分享瞒着你妻子的秘密
Tell me secrets you can't share with your wife.
实验室里有间谍
There's a leak in this lab.
一直有人向敌方泄露技术图纸
Someone's been smuggling technical schematics off the Hill.
我母亲昨天去世了
My mother died yesterday.
等你回来就能看到你的新办公室了
Your new office will be waiting for you when you get back.
我会快去快回
I won't be gone long.
他们说过我不需要亲自来会面
They said I wouldn't have to meet in person.
除非有突发♥情♥况
Only under extraordinary conditions.
现在的研发重点是内爆
Implosion is taking center stage.
-他们认为你是间谍 -查理
- They think that you're a spy. - Charlie.
你妻子就在隔壁
Your wife is sitting in the next room.
她这几个月来都在背着你和邻居交往
She has been betraying you for months with your neighbor.
法兰克 是查理的事
Frank, it's Charlie.
他们要把他送出基地
They're shipping him off the Hill.
他们认为他是叛徒
They think he's a traitor.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们在造原♥子♥弹♥
We're building an atomic bomb
爆♥炸♥时的威力相当于两万吨♥TNT炸♥药♥
that will explode with the power of 20,000 tons of TNT.
我做过很多羞于启齿的事
I've done things I'm not proud of,
但我发誓那都是为了你和凯莉
but I swear I did all of it with you and Callie in mind.
几个月前 另一个设计组的物理学家...
A few months ago, a physicist from another design group...
和我开始秘密谋划
and I engaged in a secret conspiracy
利用他组内的资源来做内爆
to co-opt the resources of his group for implosion.
奥克利给查理·艾萨克升职
Akley promoted Charlie Isaacs
是想掩盖我们的踪迹
to cover up our tracks.
他们以为他是间谍 其实他毫不知情
They think he is a spy, but he had no idea.
你让美国总统听取了你那
You sold the President of the United States
[美国科幻电影]
《巴克·罗杰斯》般的幻想
a Buck Rogers fantasy.
我们有备用计划
There is a backup plan.
内爆组的负责人
The director of the implosion group
是这镇上最有智慧的人
is one of the brightest lights on this hill.
这位是查尔斯·艾萨克博士
This is Dr. Charles Isaacs.
法兰克·温特发生什么事了
What happened to Frank Winter?
1945年7月16日
广岛原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前21日
你等等
Hey! Wait!
查理 你先等等
Charlie! Just wait! Please.
让我们迎来原子时代的曙光的人
So the dawn-- the dawn of the atomic age
是一个在美国成家立业不到50年的
being ushered in by a Jewish cardshark whose family crash-landed
-犹太骗子 -你不该来这里
- on the American shores less than 50 years ago. - You shouldn't be down here.
一句话就行 你说一句就行
No, just one quote. One quote.
你认为这是新时代的普罗米修斯盗火吗
Would you compare this to Promethean theft?
人类从上帝手上盗来火种
Man stealing fire from the gods?
-还是说这比... -稿费按比喻数量算吗
- Or is it more-- - They pay you by the metaphor?
护送这位爱德华·R·穆罗去B区
Escort Edward R. Murrow here to Site B!
如果他回来 你可以当场击毙
If he comes back, you have permission to shoot him.
什么 天哪
What? God.
查理 查理
Whoa! Charlie! Charlie!
福瑞茨 你来了
Fritz! You're here.
-是啊 -我很高兴
- Yeah. - I'm glad.
拿一个无线电 确保大雨没把电线弄短路
Grab a radio. Make sure the circuit cables don't short out in the rain.
原♥子♥弹♥应该在十级气象条件下
Whoa, whoa! We're supposed to meet 10 weather conditions
才能发射
before we pull the trigger.
能见度得超过72公里
Visibility over 45 miles,
-湿度低于85% -我懂 我看了报告
- humidity below 85%-- - Yeah, I read the report.
你得去跟上校谈谈 推迟试爆
You got to talk to the colonel, delay the test.
我和上校的关系可没那么好
The colonel and I aren't on the best of terms.
每时每刻
Look, at any given moment,
地球上都下着三千场雷雨
there are 3,000 thunderstorms somewhere on the planet.
不 这场雨不一样
No, no. This one is special.
5200米的高空有暖流 两个逆温层
Gulf air at 17,000 feet, two inversion layers.
他们不会因为一场雨就叫停试爆
They're not going to call the game for rain.
希望能被吹散吧
Let's just hope it blows over.
那会把放射性尘埃从罗斯威尔吹到索科罗
It'll blow radioactive fallout from Roswell to Socorro.
我对此表示同情 但军方不会
I'm sympathetic. The Army isn't.
总之负责任的都是我
Either way, I take responsibility.
曼哈顿计划
第二季 第一集
15个月前
这是部长的原话吗
Those were the secretary's words?
接受官方调查听着像授职委员会的官腔
"Under official review?" sounds like a tenure committee.
陆军部正在审查这个项目
The War Department is auditing the project.
总统给我们开了张五千六百万的支票
The president wrote us a check for $56 million.
这是为自♥由♥付出的小代价
A small price for freedom.
上个月 还有上上个月
Last month, and the month before that.
从1942年到现在都有十二个月了
12 a year since 1942.
他们有权索要张明细收据
They're entitled to an itemized receipt.
他们要叫停项目 是吗
They're going to shut us down, aren't they?
没人叫停我们
Nobody's shutting us down.
他们被套牢了 现在没法退出
They're pot-committed. They can't fold.
他们只能继续下注
All they can do is keep betting,
要么一锅端要么至死方休
buy the pot or die trying.
你就是那个父亲因为赌博入狱的孩子吧
You're the laddie whose father's in prison for gambling.
技术部将面临重组
The tech area's going to be reorganized
重点放在透镜爆♥炸♥上
to focus on lensed implosion.
奥本海默博士把新组交给了我来管理
Dr. Oppenheimer has asked me to run the new group.
真好
Joy.
你要把项目全权交给查理·麦卡锡
You are handing the project over to Charlie McCarthy?
我姓艾萨克 查理·麦卡锡是
It's Isaacs. Charlie McCarthy's a--
被罗伯特掌握鼓掌之中的
A wooden dummy on a ventriloquist's knee
腹语口♥技♥假人
with Robert's hand up your ass.
我们有了施工设计
We have a working design.
但在施工设计变成
And in the space between a working design
真正可行的武器期间 国家命运危在旦夕
and a weapon that works, empires burn.
艾萨克博士 你多久能做出成果来
So, Dr. Isaacs, how soon can you deliver?
一个月 一年 还是十年
A month? A year? 10?
我还
I don't, um...
我得先
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表